bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MERCY CAME RUNNING!!  (Read 4136 times)

Ninny

MERCY CAME RUNNING!!
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:12:38 PM »

I love this song! It speaks volumes to me!! Great words.. :D this song has been around awhile, but it's message is true! and new!! \o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbq3nRFuhfU

"Looking down with longing eyes
Mercy must have realized
That once His blood was sacrificed
Freedom would prevail..."
Kathy  :-*

lilitalienboi16

Re: MERCY CAME RUNNING!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »

Hi kathy! Beautiful song! I like it, thanks for sharing :)

Ninny

Re: MERCY CAME RUNNING!!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

The lyrics are a message to me..It's amazing to me how some of the songs out there speak more truth than the churches they came out of! Where does it say that WE ran to mercy? Oh, it doesn't!! No! It's mercy that chases us!! That's what I love about this song..so many times according to the church our sin condemns us and if we don't come to God we are lost..but this is so much different..Mercy resides in the heart of God..and no one obtains it unless God sends it running to us! When you listen closely to the words we can see we are our own warden in our own prison..until God's mercy picks us up and dusts us off and tells us..."You're mine and nothing can take you from me!" It's like when you see the one you love from across a crowded room and your eyes meet..the heart and the emotions make a beeline straight to the object of the affections, nothing can stand in the way..wow! That's how God's mercy is to us! His mercy will bowl over the biggest obstacles of our life and lift us up and hold us tightly! God is so amazing!  :D
Kathy :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.