bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Romans 1:18-32 Holding The Truth in Unrighteousness  (Read 11715 times)

soberxp

Re: Romans 1:18-32 Holding The Truth in Unrighteousness
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »

So the answer is EVERYBODY holds the truth in unrighteousness until God removes the scales from our eyes. That's what I'm getting out of everyone's correspondence. So all of the atheist, evolutionist and such like make a conscious effort to disprove God for whatever reason all the while knowing within themselves that there is a creator because of our existence and all things made? They're not necessarily blinded, but vindictive or turned off by the idea of God for whatever reason. Is this syllogism correct?; They are not being deceive, but just deceiving themselves?

IndianBob brings up an interesting point in regards to those who don't possess the mental capacity to understand God through creation. I hear the question all the time why would God create so many people with various dysfunctions and state He's not a respecter of persons? Could it be to prove just that, that responsibility lies with Him and not us? [i.e. A person is born without the ability to comprehend and is given a free pass into Heaven because of their dysfunction, but on the other hand a person is born who's IQ is off the charts and is condemned because of their negligence of God. The argument of the intelligent person would be I would've rather been created mentally deprived and go to heaven than to be intelligent and go to hell.] But since God is responsible for everyone knowing the truth it doesn't matter if you're a genius in this eon or not. Since God is NOT a respecter of persons He's going to make sure we all learn righteousness. All responses welcome

Peace and Blessings,

Charles

mharrell08

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 06:11:46 PM »

So the answer is EVERYBODY holds the truth in unrighteousness until God removes the scales from our eyes. That's what I'm getting out of everyone's correspondence. So all of the atheist, evolutionist and such like make a conscious effort to disprove God for whatever reason all the while knowing within themselves that there is a creator because of our existence and all things made? They're not necessarily blinded, but vindictive or turned off by the idea of God for whatever reason. Is this syllogism correct?; They are not being deceive, but just deceiving themselves?

Rev 12:9  ...Satan, which deceiveth the whole world...

2 Cor 4:4  ...the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not...

All is of God, including Satan blinding and deceiving the whole world. Satan does this through our 'vain imaginations and darkened hearts' (Rom 1:21). The carnal mind is enmity towards God and CANNOT seek or worship Him. [Rom 8:7]. Not everyone receives the gift of faith therefore even though His invisible attributes are SEEN in creation [Rom 1:20], those without the faith to believe follow their own carnal mind & heart.

IndianBob brings up an interesting point in regards to those who don't possess the mental capacity to understand God through creation. I hear the question all the time why would God create so many people with various dysfunctions and state He's not a respecter of persons? Could it be to prove just that, that responsibility lies with Him and not us? [i.e. A person is born without the ability to comprehend and is given a free pass into Heaven because of their dysfunction, but on the other hand a person is born who's IQ is off the charts and is condemned because of their negligence of God. The argument of the intelligent person would be I would've rather been created mentally deprived and go to heaven than to be intelligent and go to hell.] But since God is responsible for everyone knowing the truth it doesn't matter if you're a genius in this eon or not. Since God is NOT a respecter of persons He's going to make sure we all learn righteousness. All responses welcome

Peace and Blessings,

Charles

John 9:1-3  And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

God does not change...the works of God will be manifest in the dysfunctional, mentally challenged, etc. All glory to God.

Great discussion and questions Charles...it is always good to see and hear anyone thirsting after the Word. One thing I notice however is your knack for assuming things sometimes that are not there. That's what I meant earlier when I stated maybe 'thinking too hard'. I did this a lot when I came to Bible Truths and Ray's teachings really hit home on the fact of paying attention to ALL the words. Just a thought...

Marques

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 08:08:16 PM »

Thanks Marques and to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I never imagined the internet to be the vehicle God would use to connect His true church, the church that worships in spirit and in truth. Continue to pray for me that God gives me the strength and knowledge to do His will and be a laborer in His vineyard as I will for you all.

May God Strengthen Us All,

Charles

P.S. Marques and/or any other person who's seasoned in the word, Do I have the right understanding with my post in the thread "what I believe and why" in regards to Ezekiel 37: The Valley of The Dry Bones? Though God mentions the bones represent the house of Israel,  isn't that a spiritual hint of what God is going to do with His whole creation?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:18:27 PM by LiberatedEagle »

soberxp

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2009, 07:00:08 AM »

Thanks Marques and to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I never imagined the internet to be the vehicle God would use to connect His true church, the church that worships in spirit and in truth. Continue to pray for me that God gives me the strength and knowledge to do His will and be a laborer in His vineyard as I will for you all.
May God Strengthen Us All,
Charles

my story is what God Strengthen Us All and gives Us All the strength and knowledge .

P.S. Marques and/or any other person who's seasoned in the word, Do I have the right understanding with my post in the thread "what I believe and why" in regards to Ezekiel 37: The Valley of The Dry Bones? Though God mentions the bones represent the house of Israel,  isn't that a spiritual hint of what God is going to do with His whole creation?

I thought this Scripture Related to Passion Day,cuz Eze 37:28  And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. 

mharrell08

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »

Yes, all who have ever lived and are sleeping in the grave when Christ returns to judge the world will be resurrected.

Matt 22:23-32  The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. And last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Marques
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.