bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Silvia  (Read 11497 times)

Roy Martin

Re: Prayer for Silvia
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 06:53:04 PM »

Thanks Linny. I have told Silvia these same words and she believes it, but from one minute to the next the fear of what if this or that knocks her to her knees and the only thing that brings her out of it is when I start talking to her about all of it being from God delivering her from all of these life time sorrows and fears just as you stated. I told her I announced that she will be introducing herself to all of you and that I have to come through on my word. She said but, shes good at that but thing. she said but I don't know what to say. I told her to start at the beginning of her life and tell it up to date, even if it takes several pages. I think that this is one of the best things she can do. I believe that God has directed me to push her to this or I wouldn't be doing it. Don't you think?

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »

Roy, you tell Silvia that we have been praying for her for a long time, now and she is dear to us because she is dear to you...You know that I have been praying for her and others have been, too! she is safe with us and you tell her that I will be praying that God will give her peace and calm her mind so she will be able to do what she has to do. with you all the way, buddy... :-*
Kathy :)

9440geoff

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »

Roy, I'm praying that Sylvia will be able to bring herself to the forum and that God will use this to heal her.

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 11:25:34 PM »

Roy, I will continue to pray for you and Silvia. God is in control of this situation. I am just so glad you both know the truth during this hard trial.

In His Love,
Marlene

rockrdude

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 08:54:59 AM »

Perfect Love casts out fear, and my prayers are that our Father (Love) will cast these fears and pains out of her once and for all and give her (and her sisters) the peace they so desperately need. Silvia is in my prayers and she will remain in them.

Linny

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »

Roy, she does need to deal with this and she does need to work it out. I think that her coming here to gain support would be great but I wouldn't put the prerequisite in there for her to spill it all right away. Perhaps she could come say hi and be welcomed and slowly discuss anything she feels led to share as she goes?

Lin

Roy Martin

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »

Last night Silvia started typing her testimony. It took her almost two hours just for one paragraph. She has never typed before, but I see her giving it her all as she looks for each letter with one finger.
 She was shy about getting started, not knowing what to say or where to start. I suggested that she begin as far back in her life as she can remember, leaving nothing out. Her hands and body and face full off sorrow, I watched her from a distance as she began to type the memories that has brought her to what I believe to be a conclusion on the verge of deliverance.She is sharing with you what she has never even shared with me. I offered to type for her, but she insisted that she do it for herself. What she wrote last night wore her completely out and gave her a bad bad night, but she came down this morning, I was on the computer, she made her hot tea and said she was ready to type some more. She gave it at least an hour, and just as I was leaving, she hugged me ever so tight and thanked me for making her write to all of you what she is writing in her testimony. I'm not sure what she meant, but it was a good sign, don't you think?
 It might be a few days before we get to read her testimony. She is typing very very slowly.
Thank you for your prayers from both of us.
 Linny you might be right, but now that she has started, she insist on finishing.
Roy

rockrdude

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

It might be a few days before we get to read her testimony.

Roy,

This will be worth the wait. God will use this for His glory and to help bring healing.. Of this I have no doubt.

Jonathan

Ninny

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 05:29:28 PM »

Roy, You know what the saying is..the longest journey begins with a single step..and once you begin to walk then God takes your hand and leads you the entire journey...YOU have taken her hand and you and God will walk her through it and we will be here to walk along with you! Like Jonathan said..it will be worth the wait, for you, for Silvia, and for us...God will reveal Himself to you and to Silvia in such a beautiful way!   Believing.....Praying....for complete healing!  :)
Kathy :-*

Roy Martin

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

She is looking forward to getting home in a few minutes to start typing again. Its like she has found something. I don't know how to explain it. I just know its good. I feel it deep in my heart that its very near the end of her lifetime of misery. Right now she has only two things to grab hold of, and that's God and us.
 This thing attacks her literally physically with a pain that almost makes her scream in agony. It has came on her this past week with full force, not giving her much of a break but she still manages to go to work. What a battle she if fighting.
  For those that have never been there, its the worst most darkest place your mind could ever go. For me, I would rather die than to ever have to go through that again. Just keep praying, and thank you.

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »

Eze 22:30
Roy, we are "standing in the gap" we will "make up the hedge"...tell Silvia...she has a hedge around her, a hedge of prayer and love... :)
Kathy

Roy Martin

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »

Silvia had a horrible night with episodes of violent shaking and jerking, screaming and crying. She recently got zanax of which we both know is not good. It doesn't help her for very long but she is taking the minimum amount.She refuses to go to the doctor. She knows they will put her back on paxil of which she took for 10 years, but gave that up 3 years ago, and all seemed good, but its like all the bad things that her parents did to her has came to full explosion.She keeps asking me what to do and I'm to the point that I just don't know. I feel so helpless.She refuses to go to the doctor. She believes that God doesn't want her to take drugs. Please someone help. Three people have offered their help to her out of thousands of members. I'm beginning to ask where is God as I watch her fighting for peace and being at the verge of total loss of functionality physically and mentally.She can't sleep or eat. I'm just about ready to get really mad at God for her life time of suffering from her evil parents that God subjected her to.
Maybe some pms to her for those that God lays it on your heart, but the prayers must go on for sure.

Roy

PS. I'm going to share a small portion of her testimony with you. I know she won't mind.
 Not only did her father molest her for many years; her mother would tell her she hated her and one time threw her down the stairs and then threw her pet guinea pig down the stairs with her. The mother was jealous that the father wouldn't have sex with her, but would with the little girls.
 I see this little girl as I look at Silvia now suffering from more than we will know. she is going to give us just a small portion of what she remembers. The most amazing thing to me is that she has no hard feelings toward her parents of which she still loves very much. The father has been dead for many years and I admit that I'm glad he is. She still talks to her mother on the phone all the time. Her mother loves Silvia. I'm sure that the mother was also just another one of his victims that dealt with it the only way she knew how or didn't know. Oh what a mess.
 Forgive me for rambling on.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:18:06 AM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »

Roy, God is there...I'm praying....hang on...God will give her the breakthrough...I know He will..
Kathy

Roy Martin

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 11:35:58 AM »

I hope I didn't sound ungrateful for your prayers. I know many are praying that I'm not aware of.
 I'm just tired this morning.

Roy

cherokee

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

I didn't think so Roy. To me you just sounded like someone down because someone you love was hurting. Like Kathy said, Hang on, the Lord is with you both and all of us are praying.

Blessings,
 Suzie

Roy Martin

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 05:21:31 PM »

Never did it occur to me that God is simply dressing Silvia in His armor. Both of us are starting to see the blessing in this. I see this and witness a wonderful supernatural act delivering Silvia from bondage.
 I wish I could give you a step by step report of what I'm seeing as God is revealing so many things to her. I'm telling you its Gods words in action. She is no longer asking God to take it away, nor for strength. There are so many scriptures being applied in this eye witness account that it has me overwhelmed to no end.
 The bible tells us to put on the full armor of God, but has it ever occurred to anyone that we can't do that? Only God can do that because the armor is God, His word, the righteousness, truth,preparation of the gospel of peace, and faith. Yesterday Silvia was trying to tell me that its like she has the tools but couldn't use them and that's when it hit me about the full armor of God.
 When I went through what Silvia is going through, I was on the inside, and it took several years for me to look back to see what God had done in me, but now its so much different being a witness and seeing it done to Silvia. Not only am I reliving that time by sharing it over and over with Silvia to guide and comfort her; I'm absolutely being blessed with things I can't describe just yet. I'm not enjoying watching Silvia suffer, thats not what I mean. You know what I mean.
 Just touching base.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 06:48:53 PM by Roy Martin »

Marky Mark

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »

Just touching base with those concerned.

Roy my brother. I can feel comfortable here to speak for all concerned that we feel for you and Silvia and we pray that all will turn out and that the will of God will be done in both of your lives.

Love and Peace to you both.

Mark

Vangie

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »

We are all so very concerned Roy and thank you for sharing that positive message with us.  Please know that prayers are with you and Silvia.  God bless you.

Love to you both in Christ,
Vangie

Ninny

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 06:36:36 PM »

Roy, you know we're here! We will be standing with the two of you......
Kathy :-*

Roy Martin

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Silvia has been reading all of your kind words of compassion and they are definitely having an impact.
 I'm so glad I encouraged her to come here to the forum and start her testimony. Only problem is I'm gonna have to hook up my other computer now because she is liking it here and finding much comfort.
 It pleases me very much.
 By the way; Silvia has read every single word that Ray has written and she knows them better than me. We are always discussing his teachings, but now she has all of you too.
  Something else I want to share of which I have no doubt is God in complete control of even Silvia's testimony; the way I pushed her to it, and how its taking her so long to type it, or have the strength to do it, seeing her do it, reliving it bringing it all to surface. She told me last night that her dreams have been bringing things out that she had forgotten or just subconsciously locked away. I think that God is timing her testimony so we will see her past, present, and finally her deliverance.
 I have asked her several times if she is sure she wants to give this testimony, and there is nothing going to stop her now. I can see Gods hand on her. Sometimes its hard for her to see that as she is so completely exhausted most of the time from the turmoil she is in. Yes There is light at the end of this tunnel.
  Also, I do have Silvia's approval to make these post about her. She is in no way ashamed of her condition. She knows what God is doing.
 Great day to everyone.

Roy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.