bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hated by all...  (Read 3692 times)

rockrdude

Hated by all...
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »

Matthew 10:22  And ye will be hated by all, because of my name,—but, he that endureth throughout, the same, shall be saved. (Rotherham)

Is anybody else going through a time where it seems like you are being hated by all?

Other than you, my brothers and sisters in the faith, and a few others, I seem to be going through it but good right now. So if you're going through a period of life where you feel you are being hated by all.. or many.. I hope we can lift each other up and encourage one another along.  :)

Ninny

Re: Hated by all...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:19:11 AM »

There are so many ways that we are tried in the fire, rockrdude! I have been through it and it's probably not going to get much better..in this age anyway! Looking at some of the emails that Ray gets you'd think there was no love to be had in the world! So much hate coming from Christians, so called, but when the hate comes from our own families it can be very painful..it makes you wonder how beautiful it will be when their eyes are opened!!
Standing right there with you, buddy! God has you and all of us! \o/ we can count it all joy...because we know the end of the story!!
 :D :D ;)

dogcombat

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

Rdude,

Not only does it seem like you're hated by all.  But it takes VERY little on our part to make all hate you.  As Ninny pointed out.  This IS that fire that tries God's chosen in this life.  Though we may live far apart, His spirit has brought us to one accord.  To be as HE IS.  Keep, the faith brother. 

From one who's struggling too,
Ches

soberxp

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:10:16 PM »

rockrdude

I have been hated by some,when I posted my story on another bible forums befor posted on forums.bible-truths,their Moderator or even admin locked my post,then ban me on that bible forums .things really as befor in bible.

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »

Matthew 10:22  And ye will be hated by all, because of my name,—but, he that endureth throughout, the same, shall be saved. (Rotherham)

Is anybody else going through a time where it seems like you are being hated by all?

Other than you, my brothers and sisters in the faith, and a few others, I seem to be going through it but good right now. So if you're going through a period of life where you feel you are being hated by all.. or many.. I hope we can lift each other up and encourage one another along.   :)

rockrdude. When we come out of the world you can be sure that all of those who despise the Truth of the Spirit will despise you also and what God is doing in your life.

Rely on God for all things and be of one Spirit,for our God is a God of Love and His Word will not fail,  ever.

Mat 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Joh 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

1Jn 3:13  Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Luk 6:22  Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Mat 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Luk 6:27  But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Peace...Mark

aktara

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 01:54:02 PM »

you know Ninny through Ray's teaching i have come to realise that the majority of christians have no love in their hearts for God or His Word or their fellow human beings they claim to love in theory but practically no.it's one thing to hear the things that Ray teaches us but it's another when you egt to see and expereince them.Ray said that he wanted to give us principles by which we can use to read and understand the Word of God and also be able to tell people why we believe what we believe.im being called a devil worshipper, a satanist, a God hater i mean all the horrible names you can think but it doesn't bother me becaue im not seeking man's approval but the Lord's, it's actually nice to hear people say that especially to see that they just talk and have nothing to stand on.......take heart Ninny we are all in the same boat together with our Lord, the boat of being hated
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.