bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joe Satriani  (Read 4208 times)

Roy Martin

Joe Satriani
« on: December 08, 2009, 10:33:00 AM »

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 10:41:34 AM by Roy Martin »

rockrdude

Re: Joe Satriani
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

Satriani's music is fantastic. He's currently playing in a band called Chickenfoot, which features 2 former members of Van Halen (Sammy Hagar & Michael Anthony)

This video is quite impressive. The man is certainly talented.. and then some.  :)

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:08:47 AM »

Roy, watching this video makes me sad..My son, Mike, who lives in Indiana is an amazing guitarist..he suffers from carpal tunnel and can hardly play his guitar any more...when he plays for just a few minutes his fingers are numb and he can't feel the strings on his guitar..  :'(  He started playing the ukulele when he was six years old and the man is 37 years old now and is unable to play!! I have told him about the alternative treatments and nutrition in relation to carpal tunnel and hopefully he'll start to improve to where he will play his guitar for his mommy again!!!  :D

Thank you for posting this awesome video! and Jonathan thanks for the info about Chickenfoot! I wonder if my son knows that? I'll bet he does!!  :D

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:46 AM »

Thanks Jonathan for the Chicken foot info. I'm listening right now to Learning to fall from the newest album. Love it.

Kathy I'm so sorry to hear about Mike. I know this has to be very painful for him to not be able to play. Stay on him about the alternative treatments. Don't let up one bit. Moms can have a way of doing that. Especially one as sweet as you.

Peace
Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.