bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NINE Fallen Angels?  (Read 14297 times)

soberxp

NINE Fallen Angels?
« on: December 09, 2009, 06:08:46 AM »

befor,I did not know nine Fallen Angels,cuz I only know satan.

I do baidu(as google in China) found people said what"nine Fallen Angels at god's Right-hand side."is it true?
can anyone give me the true info about what's the nine Fallen Angels?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:15:55 AM by soberxp »

emkayfey

Re: NINE Fallen Angels?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 07:21:31 AM »

What scripture is this based on? if we start taking up what "people said" without scriptural or even academic support, then we'll be going round in circles, if there's a scripture or scriptural basis for this then it's worth asking about, otherwise...

Don't you think so?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:34:49 AM by emkayfey »

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 07:33:33 AM »

I do baidu(as google in China) found people said what"nine Fallen Angels at god's Right-hand side."is it true?

No, it's not true...and Satan is not a fallen angel.

Are you still having trouble accessing the bible-truths website? If not, this would be a good read: 'THE LIFE AND MISSION OF SATAN THE SERPENT DEVIL' (http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html).

If you are, I have all the BT articles in Word docs and/or text files. I can email them to you if you would like.

Marques

soberxp

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 07:39:19 AM »

What scripture is this based on? if we start taking up what "people said" without scriptural or even academic support, then we'll be going round in circles, if there's a scripture or scriptural basis for this then it's worth asking about, otherwise...

Don't you think so?

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I only found seven Fallen Angels name in english.but I still dont know what based on in bible.
(Lucifer)
(Samael)
(Berial)
(Baal)
(Azazel)
(Mastema)
(Abadon)

soberxp

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »

No, it's not true...and Satan is not a fallen angel.

Are you still having trouble accessing the bible-truths website? If not, this would be a good read: 'THE LIFE AND MISSION OF SATAN THE SERPENT DEVIL' (http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html).

If you are, I have all the BT articles in Word docs and/or text files. I can email them to you if you would like.

Marques

THX,I can accessing the bible-truths website now. yeah,I know that MISSION OF SATAN,things as a job for satan.

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:54:19 AM »

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I only found seven Fallen Angels name in english.but I still dont know what based on in bible.
(Lucifer)
(Samael)
(Berial)
(Baal)
(Azazel)
(Mastema)
(Abadon)

If you read the article, why do you insist on 'Lucifer' being a fallen angel? And there are no scriptures that talk about fallen angels.

'Fallen angels' is a false doctrine based on the myth of free will...that's the only reason it is given credence. As long as people believe in the myth of free will, they will give place to all kinds of false doctrines. You would do well to read the scriptures and read Ray's teachings.

Marques

soberxp

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 08:08:10 AM »

HI!Marques

I'm reading Ray's teachings.

NO,I do not insist on 'Lucifer' being a fallen angel, that's my google info. I just want know where NINE (or seven) Fallen Angels source? cuz something very Interesting and has happened,so these info is very Important for me.

quote from Ray's teaching.
Lucifer is the Latin Vulgate translation of the word "xosphoruos" in the Septuagint, which is a Greek version of the Hebrew of Isaiah 14:12, which the King James translators then translated over into the English as "Lucifer."

The Latin and the Greek, as well as a supposed form of a "Hebrew" word in verse 12 mean "bright shiner" or "shining one." The problem is, however, that Isa.14:12 was not written in Latin or Greek, but Hebrew. And I assure you that "lucifer" is not a Hebrew word, nor is it an English translation of a Hebrew word. Lucifer is Latin, and is related to a group of Latin derived English words including lucid, luciferin and luciferose, as we saw defined above, all of which suggest brightness or shining. Likewise xosphoros in the Greek derived English words such as, fluorescence and phosphorescence.

so here is a question,dose Lucifer means satan? if no,okay.

Lucifer : fluorescence and phosphorescence

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of light" (II Cor. 11:14).

does the scripture trying to say Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of fluorescence and phosphorescence?cuz fluorescence and phosphorescence low than light.  if,no, okay.

Aren’t cherubs those cut little cubby babies with tiny wings holding bows and arrows with which to shoot people in the heart and make them fall in love?Actually,I have seen this.an babies angel of fluorescence and phosphorescence and translucent holding bows and arrows ,but not light,cuz that's not light,more like fluorescence and phosphorescence and translucent.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:52:40 AM by soberxp »

Samson

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

Soberxp,

Did some Ray Email searching for you, Here's and Email of Rays regarding 2Cor. 11:14,15, also, take the the time to type in Satan and Lucifer in Search option above and you will see refences to where Ray answers questions relating to this Subject matter. See the Email I copied and pasted for you in Blue.

Devil and Angels?
« on: November 28, 2008, 07:30:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read alot of your materials and I pretty much agree with everything I have read so far.  But one verse has been troubling me and I cant seem to put it together and that is Mathew 25:41.

"Prepared for the devil and his angels"?  Could you please expound on this verse a little further as this is a difficult one for me in light of your teachings.

Thanks, Mike.

Dear Mike:  In Scripture, angels, messengers, and ministers are used interchangeably.

Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels [#32] spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Greek: #32, aggelos, From aggellō (probably derived from G71; compare G34; to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication a PASTOR: - angel, messenger. (Strong's Concordance).

Now then, notice what Paul says concerning Satan and his "ministers"--

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his MINISTERS also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness; whose end [eonian/gehenna/hell/lake of fire JUDGMENT] shall be according to their works.

It is the false ministers (the "ministers of righteousness") of Mystery Babylon--The CHURCH, who are to be judged in this "eonian" fire along with their many millions of followers.  See my last Installment:  "The Lake of Fire and the Second Death."

God be with you,

Ray

Kind Regards, Samson.

mharrell08

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »

so here is a question,dose Lucifer means satan? if no,okay.

Lucifer : fluorescence and phosphorescence

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of light" (II Cor. 11:14).

does the scripture trying to say Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of fluorescence and phosphorescence?cuz fluorescence and phosphorescence low than light.  if,no, okay.

Okay, I gotcha...but no, Lucifer does not mean Satan.

In 2 Corinthians 11, Paul is speaking of Satan appearing as an angel of righteousness, not literal fluorescent light. This is the core of Satan's deception of the entire world [Rev 12:9].

Hope this helps,

Marques

Kat

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »

Here is an excerpt from the article 'The Lucifer Hoax and the Mission of Satan.'

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html --------------------------

THE UNTOLD ORIGIN OF "LUCIFER"

From my American Heritage College Dictionary, Lucifer n. 1. The archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan. < OE, morning star, Lucifer < Latin Lucifer < lucifer, light-bringer: lux, luc-, light" (page 821).

The very next word under "Lucifer" is, luciferase n. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of luciferin." Hmmmmm. What have we here? "Lucifer + in."

And the word that follows "luciferase" in this same dictionary is: " luciferin n. A chemical substance present in the cells of bioluminescent organisms, such as fireflies that produce a bluish-green light when oxidized. [Latin Lucifer, light-bringing; see LUCIFER + -IN.]" (page. 821).

There it is! Lucifer is the ‘chemical bioluminescence’ in the cells of FIREFLIES! WOW! With that in mind, we should all sleep better tonight.

LUCIFER IS A CHRISTIAN HOAX

And so what do fireflies have to do with the King of Babylon or Satan the devil? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Was Satan once a "light-bringing firefly"? No, no he wasn’t. Then how in the world did we get this Latin word "lucifer" as part of Isa. 14:12, in so many English Bibles?

First, just who was it that fell from heaven, and does the phrase "fallen from heaven" prove that this person had to have been in God’s throne room, or at least in interstellar space in order for him to "fall from heaven" therefore proving that this must be a spirit being only? No, of course not. It is a figure of speech. Here is proof from none other than Jesus:

"And you, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shall be thrust down [from heaven] to hell [Gk: hades]" (Luke 10:15).

So here we have a whole city being thrown down from heaven to hades, their grave. And so it is with the King of Babylon whose "pomp is brought down to the grave" (Isa. 14:11). These two Scriptures are exact parallel thoughts.

Now then, back to "lucifer." Just what is the Hebrew word found in the manuscripts that the translators turned into the Latin word Lucifer? It is very interesting. All of you with a Strong’s Concordance, look up this word Lucifer. Right after the word Lucifer we are given a definition before we ever go to the Dictionary to find the meaning. Here is what you will find: Lucifer (lu’sif-ur) {1} Title applied to king of Babylon.

Clearly the editor of Strong’s Concordance realized that this word (whatever it means) is to be applied to the "king of Babylon," and NOT TO SATAN THE DEVIL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

soberxp

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »

thank you all ;)

How do we distinguish it,when Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light such as cute little cubby babies with tiny wings holding bows and arrows ?

Astrapho

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »

How do we distinguish it,when Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light such as cute little cubby babies with tiny wings holding bows and arrows ?

Why, that's what the scriptures are for. That's what studying all this is for. :)

P.S. Love the cute little chubby babies with tiny wings holding bows and arrows description. :D

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

thank you all ;)

Hey Soberxp,
These should help:

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

2Ti 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Antaiwan

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.