bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: info request please.  (Read 6952 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
info request please.
« on: March 20, 2006, 01:27:07 AM »

Dear Ray,

I have been studying your site this evening for hours, as I have been in deep study all day and came online this evening to find more resources. Found your site and have been blown away by it. Such insights and I found it very compelling and wanted to know if you offer any study guides I can get since I live in Virginia and your studies aren't anywhere near us.

Something has stirred in me more than ever in my studies and I want to thank you for that. Please let me know what may be possible for me to obtain for further study and insights from your end.  Thanks again.  
 And may God richly use you to reveal his words of wisdom.

Wendy B.

Dear Wendy:

No, I have nothing to offer the public but what is posted on our site. Everthing else is in my head. I do not even have notes on anything other than what is posted on bible-truths.com

Sorry.   listen to some of our Bible Conference teachings.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:56:24 AM by Kat »

shibboleth

info request please.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »

Keep reading Rays and mikes articles over and over again. The truths they teach are so basic to our understanding of true
christianity. I recently bought a Wigrams concordance of the Greek and that's a big help.
God has certainly used Ray and Mike to show us the truth of his word. But until the Lord reveals it in your spirit, many things are hard to comprehend. But once you do see it, it's like a light bulb going off in your mind and you can't believe you didn't see these truths before.
the forum is also a good place to post questions and observations about scriptures.

YellowStone

info request please.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 11:15:09 PM »

So well said Shibboleth, it almost brings tears to my eyes as I think back on how I have changed since discovering Ray's and Mikes websites and this forum. I have learned so much and made many dear friendships, which in itself sounds strange, but it is so fitting when coupled with the Love of our Father and his Son, the love that only the truth can bring.

Jhn 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

And it feels good :)

Darren

shibboleth

info request please.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »

Hi Yellowstone,
If you would have told me a year ago that I would find friends on an internet site, I probably would have looked at you as if you were crazy. Now I know the Lord does work in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.
A year ago I believed in every major doctrine of Christiandom. But over the past year, God has slowly shown me how wrong I was. Many truths I learned were taken away after much study, soul searching, crying { I cried because I had to leave a false doctrine behind. Many false doctrines are simply idols of the heart. They don't leave easily, thought they must leave if I am to be faithful to the Lord.}
I am so grateful to Ray and Mike for all their hard work in finding these gems of truth for us. I really believe they are my Pastors, if that's the right word. They feed and teach me so many things. they are really on the front lines and God bless them both.

gmik

info request
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »

:D AMEN-Ray and Mike's wisdom are life changing and this entire forum has been life affirming. It has been since Christmas that I have been here and my head (and heart) are still spinning.  I love it! Thanks everyone.

YellowStone

info request please.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 11:49:39 PM »

I too had to give up many beliefs gained from many different religions. I had the same questions that most share I guess, but was never given an answer that I could base my standing with God on.

I found answers to my questions here and I feel vindicated because I believe the following:

1Cr 3:16

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? (RSV)

Sometimes I forget, and all the time I know that I am not nearly the person I wish to be, but I have found the truth. The church has no hold on me and there are NO regrets!!  :)

deejcop

info request please.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 12:44:14 AM »

Hey, Shibboleth

I can sure relate to what you said. When I first saw Ray's site, I was on disability after suffering an achilles tendon injury. When God got me in that vulnerable state was when I found Ray's site after doing a Google search on none other than evangelist Paula White, and the words "Tithing is unscriptural " glared at me like it was about to jump off the screen. To this day, I don't know why I was drawn to that link, because I certainly have heard that before, but always thought it was heresy. The rest as they say is history. But I surely shed a lot of tears while I labored in prayer...I mean, gut-wrenching sobs, when I was struggling to ignore what I read on Ray's site, because although what I read made so much sense and answered questions that I've had dating back to when I first became a christian in 1979, it truly is difficult to surrender those idols of the heart. I guess in a way, I can see why so many people who email Ray are so outraged, and yet, can't dispute anything he says with scripture.

Didn't mean to post a mini autobiography, but I get so excited when I talk about how God gave me eyes to see.

Bless y'all
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.