bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heaven will pass away????Luke 21:33  (Read 4663 times)

soberxp

Heaven will pass away????Luke 21:33
« on: December 13, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »

Luke 21:33
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Heaven will pass away????words will never pass away????if words will never pass away,so Heaven will pass away??right??

myms

Re: Heaven will pass away????Luke 21:33
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 07:36:41 AM »

Hello Soberxp

In the bible version I use Luke 21:33 has been cross referenced to Psalm 102:25.

Psa 102:25 Of old—the earth, thou didst found, And, the work of thy hands, are the heavens;
Psa 102:26 They, shall perish, But, thou, wilt abide; And, they all, like a garment, shall fall in pieces, As a vesture, wilt thou change them and they shall vanish;
Psa 102:27 But, thou, art, the same,—And, thy years, shall have no end:
Psa 102:28 The children of thy servants, shall continue,—And, their seed, before thee, be established.
(Rotherhams)

I hope this other scripture helps your understanding in some small way.

Blessings

Myms

Kat

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »

Hi soberxp,

Luke 21:33  Heaven and earth (things that are physical) will pass away, but My words (things that are spiritual) will by no means pass away.

The verses that Myms put up help explain this very well.  Now the word "heaven," I do not believe that means God's realm - the third heaven, but is talking about the sky.  Paul talks about a "third heaven" as he was given many visions and revelations.

2Co 12:2  I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago--whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows--such a one was caught up to the third heaven.

Now that means there is a first and second, the first I would believe means the visible heavens above the earth - sky.  The second would have to be outer space.

1st - earth's sky
2nd - outer space
3rd -  God's realm

mercy, peace and love
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

Luke 21:33
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Heaven will pass away????words will never pass away????if words will never pass away,so Heaven will pass away??right??

Excerpt from Lake of Fire Part 9 (http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html):

I BEHELD SATAN AS LIGHTNING FALL FROM HEAVEN

Now for one of the most amazing symbol identifications found anywhere in the Scriptures. What did Jesus mean when He said: "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" (Luke 10:18)? Did Jesus see Satan fall from the sky? Did Satan fall from outer space? Did Satan fall from the throne of God’s heaven? From what "heaven" did Jesus see Satan as lightning FALL FROM? If only we can believe the Scriptures.

GOD’S HEAVEN IS HIGHER THAN MAN’S HEAVEN

Satan is the god of this world (II Cor. 4:4). Satan possesses ALL the kingdoms of the world (Matt. 4:8-9). Satan appears to the heads of his nations as an angel of light (I Cor. 11:12). It was Satan who appealed to the heaven of Eve’s mind. It was Satan that caused the people to build a tower that would reach MAN’S concept of heaven. The heaven of the minds of those conceiving of such lofty things. It was Satan who caused the king of Babylon to be lifted up in his own heaven, his own mind. Listen to his own words:

"At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, is not this GREAT BABYLON, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of MY power, and for the honour of MY MAJESTY?"

The king of Babylon had a dream, and in the dream his kingdom was likened to a tree:

"The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached into HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:11).

The kingdom of Babylon didn’t grow into GOD’S heaven, that’s for sure. No, Daniel identifies who the tree represents:

"The tree that you saw… It is YOU, O king, that are grown and become strong: for your greatness is grown, and reached unto HEAVEN…" (Dan. 4:20a & 22).

The king of Babylon reached the same heaven that the city of Capernaum reached:

"And thou Capernaum, which art exalted to HEAVEN, shall be thrust down to hell [hades/death/the grave]" (Luke 10:15).

Sinful Capernaum was never exalted to GOD’S heaven, but to their OWN HEAVEN, the heaven of their own minds. Their city never left the surface of the earth, but IN THEIR MINDS they thought they had reached "heaven." Now then, with this in mind, let us move ahead two verses and see how all these Scriptures tie in and harmonize together. Verse 17:

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the DEVILS are subject unto us through your name. And he said unto them, [I know] I BEHELD Satan as lightning fall from heaven [when and as it was happening through the commands of His disciples]."

Christ’s disciples were filled with JOY over the power that Jesus had given them so that even spirits were subject to them. Jesus had just said that He would thrust Capernaum down from THEIR HEAVEN, their high place in their own mind. Next the disciples report back that they were able to cast down spirits (demons) from men’s minds, from their own heavens. They were excited to tell Jesus what they had done. They had the power to cast down DEMONS from men’s heavens, from out of their MINDS. And Jesus answered them back by saying, YES, I KNOW, I BEHELD Satan (prince of the devils and demons), fall from the heaven of men’s minds while you were doing it! And then even Jesus "rejoiced" (Verse 21).

God has a heaven. It is a SPIRIT REALM. It is where God lives and has His Being. Men too have a heaven. It is likewise, the REALM where they live and have their being—they spiritually live in their own minds, their own heavens.

Notice Prov. 23:7, "For as he THINKS in his heart, SO IS HE." The ‘heart’ is the innermost seat of our deepest emotions, but it is accessed through the MIND. It is what one thinks that determines what one is. When the king of Babylon THOUGHT that he had ascended into heaven in his mind, then that is where HE WAS, "so IS he." But ... BUT, it was man’s heaven and not God’s. No ‘man,’ no ‘carnal man’ has ever ascended into God’s heaven of spirit,

"And NO MAN has ascended up to heaven [God’s heaven], but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN [right at the very time He was speaking these words]" (John 3:13).

Jesus could live "on earth" and "in heaven" at the same time! But carnal men live in the heaven of their minds all the time. Man’s heaven is a place of spiritual delusion; whereas God’s heaven is a place of spiritual enlightenment.

"And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the EARTH [of man] and the HEAVEN [of man] fled away; and there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM… And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a NEW heaven and a NEW earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (Rev. 20:11, 16 & 21:1).

It would be mind-boggling enough to think that the entire UNIVERSE could "flee away," but it would be quite another to then suggest that, "there was found NO PLACE FOR THEM." That would be absurd if taken literally. ALL THESE THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL! In the white throne judgment there will be no more a place for the flesh, for the carnal mind, for man’s heaven. There will truly be no place found for them. They will be annihilated in God’s "CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29 & I Cor. 3:15)!

God will give man a new earth and a new heaven, and as for the great sea of carnal, God-defying humanity, "…and there was NO MORE SEA."

Excerpt from Lake of Fire Part 10 (http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html):

THE BIBLE IS A GIANT PARABLE

Not only is the Bible a giant parable, but, all creation is a giant parable. Is it not real? Oh, it is real all right. But what we see, hear, and feel, in this physical universe, is not the lasting spiritual reality of God’s purpose for creation. In parables, the literalness of the words is but a symbol that stands for something spiritual and grand. The physical words of all parables will pass away, however, the spiritual fulfillment of those physical words will never pass away. This is another marvelous spiritual principal of understanding and wisdom. I have covered this before, but it certain warrants repeating. Paul presents us with this grand parable of creation, life, and the final destiny of the entire universe:

"There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in INCORRUPTION.

It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in GLORY: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in POWER.

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a SPIRITUAL BODY. There is a NATURAL BODY, and there is a SPIRITUAL BODY.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [Christ] was made A QUICKENING [vivifying, living, immortal] SPIRIT

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterwards that which is SPIRITUAL.

The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from HEAVEN [the realm of spirit].

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are HEAVENLY.

And as we [all humanity born of physical Adam] have born the image of the earthy, we [all humanity born of spiritual Jesus, the Christ] shall also bear the image of the HEAVENLY [Christ]" (I Cor. 15:41-49).

Can we even begin to comprehend what we have just read? But we are not there as yet. The physical part of this parable is still being played out on this physical stage of the universe. The final curtain of this heavenly play will not come down until all of the Acts have first been performed. And the drama is building as we near the climax.

Man's heaven & earth will pass away...not the literal sky above or the literal 3rd planet from the earth. The way we see & perceive in our minds will be changed...all mankind will be converted in mind & heart.

Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people

Heb 10:16  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Ezek 11:19  I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh

Ezek 36:26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Hope this helps,

Marques

gmik

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »

When I read and re read these posts I get so blessed and learn so much.

It is hard for me to explain this when people always ask where I go to church and then usually gasp when I say I don't. ha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.