bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOD, an ever expanding family.  (Read 4179 times)

gallenwalsh

GOD, an ever expanding family.
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »

From what I've read after the elect have finished their appointed good works through Christ for humanity, and humanity is ushered into the Kingdom.At some point we will all be in all ( one with the father ). Has Ray shared any of his thoughts on what will happen AFTER that ? A kingdom must have subjects. Who will the subjects be ? What will we do ?

mharrell08

Re: GOD, an ever expanding family.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »

From what I've read after the elect have finished their appointed good works through Christ for humanity, and humanity is ushered into the Kingdom.At some point we will all be in all ( one with the father ). Has Ray shared any of his thoughts on what will happen AFTER that ? A kingdom must have subjects. Who will the subjects be ? What will we do ?

FYI: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3108.msg23409.html#msg23409

The link above is to the categorized lists of email from Ray...look for the ones under the 'Kingdom' header. Here are a few:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10063.msg85615.html#msg85615

Dear Robert:  Entering into the Kingdom of God has absolutely, totally, nothing whatsoever to do with whether all

humanity will ultimately be "saved" or not.

Only the chosen elect few will enter into the Kingdom of God which is a special "eonian--age abiding" reward for

those called and chosen in this church age. Those resurrected to judgment who do not enter the Kingdom will, nonetheless,

receive salvation through their judgment period. That is the whole purpose FOR the Kingdom of God being establish

on this earth after Christ's return--TO SAVE THE WORLD:  "When [not now, not in this age, but 'WHEN'] Thy judgments

are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).  Yes they will, and I don't

care how many hundreds of thousands of minister lie to their congregations trying to tell them that most of the world will

never learn righteousness, and most of the world will be tortured in some fiery hellhole of terrorism for all eternity.

God be with you,

Ray

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1529.0.html

Dear Laura:
The "Kingdom of God" is the kingdom that will rule the nations under the Kingship of Jesus Christ, composed of lesser kings, lords, priests, and judges.  These kings, lords, priests, and judges, are composed of the ranks of God's Chosen Elect Saints.

Only those worthy of the First resurrection from the death will ever rule with Christ in the Kingdom of God. Those who are judged, purified and saved in the Great White Throne Judgment will be in God's family, but they will never be rulers with Christ.

And don't ask any more detailed questions on this, because it would take hours to answer you, and I just don't have the time. Much of this material is already covered in my Lake of Fire series. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6845.0.html

Dear Matt:  You must learn to read the Scriptures more closely. Luke 1:33
        does NOT say that Jesus'  "reign" shall never end.  It is the things "OF His
        kingdom" that shall never end. The things pertaining TO or OF the Kingdom.
        The things accomplished in, by, and through His reign will "never end."
        God be with you,
        Ray

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6964.0.html

Dear Danny: I have only been asked that question a couple of times in nine years, but believe it or not the very email I just answered before yours asked the same question. This sort of thing happens maybe once every few years, so maybe God is showing me that it is time to talk about it. We have but three Scriptures which speak directly on things that endure the consummation of the ages, and continue throughout the Kingdom of God, and are stated to "have no end," or suggest "no end."  I will not speculate at this time beyond what the Scriptures specifically tell us, although I believe there is move to be gleaned from them, but I will reserve my thoughts on that till a later date.

[1]   Luk 1:33-- And He [Jesus] shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever [Gk: 'eons'--plural]; and OF  His kingdom [His 'kingdom,' not His 'reign'] there shall be no end.

COMMENT:  Jesus' "reign" lasts "for the eons," or "a thousand years." I will explain the spiritual meaning of "a thousand years" in future Installments of my "Lake of Fire" series. So the reign of Jesus ends (I Cor. 15:25), but what was accomplished through His reign (that which is "OF" His Kingdom), will have "NO end."

[2]  (KJV) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end

(ASV) Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end

(Bishops)  He shall make no ende to encrease the rule & peace

(CLV) To the increase of the chieftainship, and to the welfare shall be no end

(Rotherham) Of the increase of dominion, and of prosperity, There shall be no end—

(YLT) To the increase of the princely power, And of peace, there is no end

COMMENT:  So these things will not only continue into eternity, they will increase:  "government & peace," "rule & peace," "chieftain ship & welfare," "dominion & prosperity," "princely power & peace."

[3]  "That God may be ALL in all" (I Cor. 15:28).

COMMENT:  I believe that the "may be" in this verse carries the connotation that after all the things that go before (Jesus bringing ALL enemies into subjection and death abolished) that the next phase of God's purpose is now read to BEGIN.  I do not believe that God being "All in all" is the "end" but the "beginning" of a whole new world!  I may have more to say on this in future studies.

God be with you,

Ray

Hope this helps,

Marques

P.S. I would suggest looking at Israel, the OT, as it is a shadow/type of the New Covenant with Christ as King. Without some similar properties, the metaphor would be meaningless.

gallenwalsh

Re: GOD, an ever expanding family.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »

Thanks Marques!!    I'll look into the Old Test Israel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.