bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The chosen  (Read 4210 times)

gallenwalsh

The chosen
« on: December 14, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »

Upon listening to another one of Ray's tapes, at the end of it he stated that no one will really know who the chosen are until they come up in the first resurrection . That's is how it ended. I suspect there is a whole lot more to the subject than that or that could be fitted in at that time.Or perhaps that's the way he ended it to make you more curious to learn more as any good teacher would do.  Guess what I'm looking for is a complete thought on the subject. For sure we are all subject to hope,but I also have to believe that if one does truly have the spirit of Christ within him, and that he received the " begetting " that Christ and the Father would not complete the job, if indeed GOD knows the end from the beginning,wouldn't he intend to finish the job he started. I have to believe that the purpose of Paul stating: to take heed and look to your position lest you yourself become a castaway was his way of telling us that we have our part to do as well, that of which is mostly enduring the process, but none the less it will take great effort to do that, but it is GOD alone that does the work within you.I feel that Paul felt confident that he had completed his course and felt he was sealed until the day of the revealing, so I am inclined to believe that you CAN know within yourself if you will be there. Please correct me if I am wrong. Looking for affirmation. Any comments welcome.

Marky Mark

Re: The chosen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:04:49 PM »

Hello gallenwalsh. Yes,I do believe if God is calling you to be one of the elect, that you will know.There are guide lines that one can use to be aware of your calling and Ray goes over this to some extent in his notes on the 2009 Mobile conference.

To keep in the ways of the Lord is of a most difficult task,but not impossible. And the reason that we can be at rest with the calling is because it is of God and He will do the work in you so that you cannot fall away and fail. I can see this in my own life and am not ashamed to admit it. It will be a long and hard journey to win the prize,but with God,all things are possible.  Keep the Faith and run the race with the sureness of a winner.

http://bible-truths.com/Notes/Mobile2009.htm

Are you doing these things:

Mar 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.  Are you believing what it is you are to believe?

Pro 23:7  For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.  Just what is it that you are �thinking� most of your day?

1Ti 1:5  Now the end of the commandment [consummation of the charge] is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:  �Do you possess a �pure heart/good conscience/faith unfeigned?�

2Ti 2:22  Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.   Have you fled all your youthful lusts?  Do you follow �righteousness, faith, charity, and peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a �pure heart?�  Are you becoming PERFECT as your Heavenly Father is perfect?

Is there ANYTHING that is more important for you to know right now sitting here in this room at this Conference?

We all want God�s approval.  We all want to hear God say: �WELL DONE

Rom 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Rom 14:18  For he that in these things serves Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Rom 14:19  Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

How well do you read and study God�s Word?  2Ti 2:15  Study [use speed,  make effort, be prompt or earnest:  do diligence,  endeavor, labor, study] to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

READ THE ENTIRE 25TH CHAPTER OF MATTHEW

Those who will and those who won�t be in the Kingdom of God���

Therefore, we should be doing right, not just to avoid wrath or to receive a reward, but rather because doing good to others IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

KJV

Mat 25:1  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2  And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3  They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4  But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5  While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6  And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7  Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8  And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9  But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10  And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11  Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12  But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13  Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mat 25:14  For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
Mat 25:15  And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
Mat 25:16  Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
Mat 25:17  And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
Mat 25:18  But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
Mat 25:19  After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
Mat 25:20  And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
Mat 25:21  His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Mat 25:22  He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
Mat 25:23  His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Mat 25:24  Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
Mat 25:25  And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
Mat 25:26  His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Mat 25:27  Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Mat 25:28  Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
Mat 25:29  For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Mat 25:30  And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 25:31  When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32  And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33  And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36  Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Mat 25:41  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43  I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44  Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45  Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Mat 25:46  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Peace...Mark

Kat

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

Hi Gallenwalsh, this Bible study is right to the point of your question.  I have posted a few excerpts.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7047.0.html ---

CAN WE LOSE GOD’S SPIRIT AND EONIAN LIFE?
          [Is “once saved always saved” - Scripturally true or false?]
             [And what does it matter? Are not all saved ‘anyway’?]

Reader:  1John 5:13  These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
‘This verse above tells me if I believe in Jesus I have eternal life.’

Comment: (CLV)  These things I write to you that you who ARE BELIEVING in the name of the son of God MAY BE PerCEIVING that you have life eonian.

Do you see how it’s all in the Greek aorist imperfect tense.  It’s not past tense, period.  “Are believing,” that’s a process.  Well what is it when you are stopping believing, what happens?  Well we’ll see what happens. Yes it’s true if you ‘are’ believing. 
v
v
1John 3:15  Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer…

Notice if one does not love his brother, then he is no longer a true brother, but rather a murderer. 
I read right over this and maybe you didn’t caught it.  It says, “Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal (eonian or age lasting) life abiding in him.”

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

See you can not really differentiate between those two.  Spirit is life, spirit doesn’t die.  Flesh dies.  If you have life in you, you have God’s Spirit.  If you have God’s Spirit in you, you have life.  It doesn’t mean that you’re not going to physically die, but at least while you’re living you have some other kind of life in you.  If you don’t have that life in you, then you’re no different than an infidel that has no religion, no faith and maybe has not even any morality as to why he should live above any other citizens or criminals or whatever. 

Rom 8:10  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life…

Now here is the point I want to make, spirit is life and life is spirit.  Now back to verse 15. 

Can we lose out… well we read the Scripture that if you sin willfully - willingly there is no more sacrifice for you.  Now look at this verse, many people probably never really saw it before. 

1 John 3:15  Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal (eonian or age lasting) life abiding (the Greek is “staying or “REMAINING”)  in him.

So the Greek is staying or remaining.  Now if you just read that without all the background that I’m giving you, then you get the feeling that, well he won't be given God’s abiding life.  No, he already has it.  The only way something cannot stay in you or not remain in you, is if it’s in you.  Do you follow that?  It’s in you. 

He’s not talking to Barbarians here or infidels, he’s talking to the congregation who have the spirit of God.  But he says if you hate your brother the spirit of God will no longer stay with you, it will no longer be in you.  If the Spirit of God is not in you, you are no longer His.  Then you are going to the judgment.  That’s just how simple that is.  All through these Scriptures if you read carefully, maybe it doesn’t have it just like this, but this is just a poor translation.  But if you read Concordant and Rotherham and all, they will tell you to ‘stay’ - ‘remain.’  It means to remain, but it won’t remain.  You see it’s there, but it’s coming out. 
v
v
 He says this in 1 Cor 9:27, “but I am belaboring my body and leading it into slavery…” (CLV).  Well you can’t lead your body into physical slavery, this is a mental thing.  You lead yourself into slavery, that’s a mental conception.  “…lest somehow, when heralding to others, I myself may become disqualified." 

Notice the words, carefully analyze these things.  If you become disqualified, what does that mean?  That means you were qualified.  ‘So you can be qualified and lose the qualification?’  Excuse me, can you read, that’s what it says.  ‘Did the reader really mean it?’  Oh he was just playing humble, because Paul liked to lie a lot and pretend he was humble... No, these Scriptures are true.

(Rotherham) 1 Cor 9:27  But am beating my body under, and leading it captive, lest, by any means,—unto others, having proclaimed, the contest , I myself, should be rejected.

See he was in the contest, then he could be rejected.

(YLT) 1 Cor 9:27  but I chastise my body, and bring it into servitude, lest by any means, having preached to others--I myself may become disapproved.

So while you are doing right you are approved, qualified, you're in the race.  But if you give up or you turn or you just sin willfully, willingly, knowingly hate your brother, then it’s gone.  It can happen.  Maybe I just need to explain why is that so.

Because the flesh is weak.  Know how much spiritual stuff we know, well we are still very very weak.  If we knew we didn’t have to persevere, guess what?  Maybe most of the time or at least some of the time… we wouldn’t.  Maybe sometimes you would try to resist the temptation to go out with another woman, if you were married, but not all the time, sometimes you might give in.  So He doesn’t tell us.

That’s the thing I learned a long time ago, probably at least eight years ago.  The verse that set that off to me was where it says Christ knows those that are His.

John 10:14  I am the good shepherd; and I know mine own…

Well what does that mean?  Christ knows those that are His.  I get from that, that we don’t know, we don’t. 
v
v
So it’s all overcoming.  Paul likens this to overcoming and John wrote the first three chapters of Revelation, “To him that overcomes.” 

Repenting of your past sins, accepting Jesus as your Saviour and receiving God’s Spirit does not pronounce you “SAVED.”  It is not the conclusion of your spiritual life, but rather the very beginning. 

What Paul did is called “overcoming,” and it’s the hardest thing in life to do, but the rewards are high.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audios of March 2008 Bible Study Can We Lose God's Sprit and Eonian Life?
http://bible-truths.com/audio/Bible Study 03-02-08 Pt_1.mp3
http://bible-truths.com/audio/Bible Study 03-02-08 Pt_2.mp3

mercy, peace and love
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

Excerpt from Mobile Conference 2009 (http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10966.msg94723.html#msg94723):

Romans 2:4 Or despise you the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

Oh, so God calls us and God is going to make us righteous and give us redemption and all that.  It is God, through His goodness He brings us to repentance.

Well if you have been unable to repent of your sins, and keep them out of your life, maybe God had you come here today to learn a lesson. God will take care of it.  You say, ’well I wish He’d hurry up.’  God has His own timing.  I just want you to have the confidence that it will happen. Why? Because you’re sitting here, you’ve proved to me that you love God.
  You don’t travel thousands of miles and spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars to come here, because you don’t love God and you don’t want to know God’s truth, of course you do.  So what do you think that He’s going to turn His back on you? Of course not.

(Notes) So if you just can’t understand how this sinful world can do the evils that they do and you shake your head at them, then you are “despising the riches of His goodness… not knowing that the goodness of God (not your own wise choice to follow God) leads you to repentance.”  So if you are going to stop judging (condemning) the sinful world, you are going to have to “HUMBLE yourself.”

James 4:10  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.

So, you have to accept these things, accept these truths, accept these promises and so on. Because if you don’t, you’re kind of despising the word of God. You’ve got to believe the scriptures. Live by them.

So we’re told many times, in many ways, not to speak evil of a brother. 

James 4:11  Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother…

Now maybe you condemn yourself, because you’ve a problem with gossip, which you shouldn’t have.  But let me have you understand something here, I get accused all the time, ‘Ray, you name names.  You not only criticize people, you name names.’ I say, well, so did John, so did Jesus, so did Paul. Then they say, ‘well, you’re not Jesus.’   No, but we are supposed to be.

But these people that do these horrible thing, I don’t consider them my brothers, no. I’ve had some people, just like Paul said, Alexander the coppersmith has done me a lot of dirt, a lot of harm, okay? Well, should he have said that?  ’I can’t talk about a brother like that. Tell people how dirty they did you.  How could you get away with that?’  Well first of all, I don’t think he considered Alexander the coppersmith to be his brother. Who are your spiritual brothers? Here’s the answer….

Matthew 12:47 Then one said unto Him, Behold, Thy mother and Thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with Thee.
v. 48 But He answered and said unto him that told Him, Who is My mother? and who are My brethren?
v. 49 And He stretched forth His hand toward His disciples, and said, Behold My mother and My brethren!
v. 50 For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother.

But when people preach heresy  and blaspheme the name of God, I don‘t consider them my brother.  Secondly, there’s a giant difference between acknowledging somebody’s sins and shortcomings and condemning them to some evil fate, because of it. I’ve never condemned people that teach heresy, you know I hope they burn in hell or something, like they tell me.

But it’s not wrong (to name names).  I get a lot of people, that say, ’how can you do that, you name names, that they are teaching falsely?  God will judge them.’ I say didn‘t you read the top of my home site?  Why we expose those who contradict?  That’s a commandment from God to Paul and he’s passing it on to us, that you should expose those who contradict the word of God.  I have no problem doing that. 

Jesus said to the Pharisees, “they be blind leaders of the blind.” (Mat. 15:14) and you hypocrites,  you false prophets, you whitened septic tanks, you generation of snakes.  ‘Ooh, I thought He taught us not to talk like that.’  It needed to be said, we needed to understand that’s what they were and we need to understand that nothing has changed. He would say the same thing of today’s religious leaders, yes He would. The only difference is, they’ve gotten worse.

I mean, as bad as the Pharisees and the scribes and all those were, as bad as they were, you won’t read any place where they consigned people to an eternal hell of terrorism and torture of twelve thousand degrees of fire.  Have you ever read where they did anything like that? Do you think today’s clergy are saints compared to those horrible Pharisees? I don’t think that the Pharisees even come close to the blasphemy of today’s theologians.

Mat 23:39  For I say unto you, Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

How about that?  So, He was calling them snakes, hypocrites, blind guides and whitened sepulchers and a generation of snakes, but notice it, did He say to hell with all of you rot in hell?  No, after He said all those things, He said “I say unto you,” in addition to all those bad things that you are, “Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till you shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”  Jesus is saying, one day, you’ll say that and then we’ll communicate, we’ll be friends, we’ll be brothers.  And they will be blessed, because “Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”  They will be coming in the name of the Lord.

So, you are called and God imparts wisdom and knowledge to you and He leads you to repentance and all that, then you come and accept Jesus Christ as your savior. And well you have to have faith, He said “believe the gospel,” that’s faith.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that (that faith) not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

How do we come to Christ?

John 6:44 No man can come to Me (Jesus), except the Father which has sent Me draw (Greek means drag) him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

So, God does all these things, don’t feel frustrated if you’ve not conquered all your sins. You can feel bad and you should feel bad, you can feel guilty and you should feel guilty, but don’t become discouraged, for this too shall pass, in God’s time.

God is calling you, God is choosing you and you know in your heart if you want to obey God and live right and do right and walk in the spirit, you know that. Well, then it’s going to happen. There is no condemnation on God’s part. So have that assurance.

Ephesians 2:10 For we (God’s chosen Elect) are HIS (God’s) workmanship (Concordant translates this achievement), created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We are God’s achievement, we don’t achieve it by ourselves.  We’re God’s workmanship, “we’re God’s achievement, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.”  So God intends for us to do good works.  If you’re not doing very many good works, God’s not through with you yet. He’s working with you, work-manship speaks of a process, achievement speaks more of reaching the goal. You will reach the goal.

So when you read all of this stuff, it appears like “all is of God”……well duh.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

I guess we can all say amen to that.

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
v. 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation (that is a covering, a shelter) through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
v. 26 To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him which believes in Jesus.

Now, it says you have to believe in Jesus, that’s faith. Where are you going to get that faith? It’s a gift of God too. Just rely on God, accept Him at His word.  Pray, say ‘God, Ray has shown me all this stuff, is that true, are You going to do all that in my life?’ 

Well, if He is calling you, of course He will. Why are you fretting so? Why do you really worry, that maybe you won’t be in the kingdom of God?  You will be, unless you’re sitting here faking it. Unless you really don’t love God and you would really prefer a worldly life of lust and sin and all of that. But if you’re here because you do love God, you love decency, and goodness and purity and virtue and all the things that Paul said to “think on these things.”  If that’s how you are and how you want to be, then that’s how it’s going to happen. In God’s time it will happen in your life.

Please excuse the length of this post, but this was the highlight of the recent conference for me. In times past, there would always be this nagging doubt in my mind about my election. I knew I wanted to be in the Kingdom, to heal and bless the nations but I had sins in my life I couldn't get over. I gave my sins & shortcomings more credence than the awesome power & might of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Like Ray points out, from Paul's very epistles: If God is FOR US, who (or what) can be against us? [Rom 8:31]. We shouldn't fret about our shortcomings for God is not calling the righteous [I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance...Matt 9:13]. We can see from our very lives that God is calling us.

'Judge ourselves...1 Cor 11:31'...judge as in discern and thoroughly separate ourselves within. To mortify the deeds of the body and follow after His righteousness. If we are doing these things, I believe we should fully trust the Lord to do what He says...to call a few, peculiar people for His express purpose. God is not doing this work in us for nothing...it is for a purpose. Let us trust in Him more than ourselves...for He is faithful and able to present us faultless in that Day.

Marques

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 02:29:32 PM »

Hello gallenwalsh

Notice also what Paul wrote :

Php2:16….not in vain did I run, nor in vain did I labour;
Php 2:17  but if also I am poured forth upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and joy with you all….

Paul said BUT IF also I am poured forth…IF…He did not assume or hold himself worthy of such a privilege. It was only in Paul’s final letter to Timothy during his second imprisonment in Rome that Paul knew that he was about to die. In Paul’s final letter to Timothy he wrote:

2Ti 4:6  For I am now ready to be offered, (G4689 σπένδω spendō spen'-do Apparently a primary verb; to pour out as a libation, that is, (figuratively) to devote (one’s life or blood, as a sacrifice) (“spend”): - (be ready to) be offered. )and the time of my departure is at hand.
2Ti 4:7  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
2Ti 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness

It was especially in this letter that Paul attests to his confidence in his reward. Why was he confident? Because he knew that his life was about to be poured out as a libation to be offered…. Paul was to be EXECUTED. He did not die as a result of accidentaly falling under the wheels of a Chariot or some other way different to execution. As a Roman Citizen, God authored that Paul would not be crucified as his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ but his execution would possibly have been by decapitation that was the more likely way in which Paul sacrificed his life for our faith.
Paul lived his life in direct contrast to:

…………….sham apostles, dishonest workmen, assuming the garb of Apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no wonder. Satan, their master, can disguise himself as an angel of light.
2Co 11:15  It is therefore no great thing for his servants also to disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will be in accordance with their actions.

Paul did not die for false, blasphemous or heretical beliefs. 8)

Arc
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:12:19 PM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.