bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody, Anybody, Please Help Me  (Read 16503 times)

Sorin

Somebody, Anybody, Please Help Me
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »

Quote from: longhorn
Isabell, If anyone should ask you if you have ever worked with Special Needs Children, you can now HONESTLY say, Yes I sure have. :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Again
Longhorn

:lol:

Yes, but you're a special needs child with a sense of humor. ;)

longhorn

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2006, 02:17:04 PM »

Quote from: Sorin
Isabell, If anyone should ask you if you have ever worked with Special Needs Children, you can now HONESTLY say, Yes I sure have. :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Again
Longhorn

:lol:

Yes, but you're a special needs child with a sense of humor. ;)

Thanks sorin, I do laugh at myself.  Thanks again for your help and patience.  :D  :D

Gill

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2006, 02:32:52 PM »

Funny thread
Don't worry Longhorn, if anyone is the master of 'stoopid' puter questions, its me.  Bless my sister, if it weren't for her being pretty computer savvy and very patient then i'd be doing a lot more ...

Still, nothing compares to my dear mum who thought that if she unplugged her pc, her coursework might somehow 'drain out' of the plug  :-#  

gmik

anybody, somebody
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2006, 05:24:57 PM »

Thanks Again
Longhorn

:roll: AHEM!!!!  I found this to be fairly easy.  Don't put me in the special ed. class! :wink:

shibboleth

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 07:46:11 PM »

Okay, I tried to do it, but I got the whole quopte instead of the part I copied and pasted. Now the computor won't let me erase my own post. I'll try again later.

shibboleth

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »

Okay, I have tried this many times and it won't work. Longhorn, I know how you feel. Everytime I do what Sorin says, by copying with the right side and pasting on the left I don't know what to do after that. Where do I put my copied and pasted sayings? It just quoted everything on the quote page. Maybe Longhorn could help. Or Gena.

shibboleth

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »

Quote from: Isabell
Hi Debra, if you want to quote just part of a post, you can either copy the part you want and paste it inside the quote tags (see this post of mine), or just click the quote button, and then delete everything but the part you want (but NOT the quote tags, or it won't look right!).

shibboleth

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »

Hey Isabell, looks like I did it! I just couldn't get it to work when I did it the way Sorin said. I at least can now quote people. Thanks Isabell.

longhorn

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2006, 09:22:52 PM »

Quote from: shibboleth
Okay, I have tried this many times and it won't work. Longhorn, I know how you feel. Everytime I do what Sorin says, by copying with the right side and pasting on the left I don't know what to do after that. Where do I put my copied and pasted sayings? It just quoted everything on the quote page. Maybe Longhorn could help. Or Gena.

Shibboleth, You would be better off asking anyone of the Three Stooges for advise on this matter than asking me to help. :D  If not for Sorin and Isabell having the patience of Job, I never would have done it.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

shibboleth

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2006, 09:32:36 PM »

I think I can do it now. And if I can't I can look at the post by Isabell and figure it out again. I tried doing it the way Sorin said, and it just copied the whole page. After I highlighted the message, it turned blue and then when I copied and pasted it, it turned white and copied the whole page. I am sure Sorin's directions were right and I just wasn't getting it.

Thanks Longhorn for asking. Everyone has a little different way of doing it and it can get confusing. I need things real simple.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.