bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody, Anybody, Please Help Me  (Read 16504 times)

longhorn

Re: somebody...
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 11:43:55 PM »

Quote from: gmik
Me too Me too!!! :oops:

Im still trying.

Longhorn

prarrydog

Somebody, Anybody, Please Help Me
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 11:44:31 PM »

Perfect Longhorn

It's messed up because in my original post I put the end quote command in the middle but if you quote this post or any other it should work fine

gmik

somebody....
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 11:44:48 PM »

Good Job longhorn.  Thanks Sorin & prarrydog.  I am too tired tonite to try but I willgive it a go tomorrow.   Night All.

longhorn

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 11:47:55 PM »

I think i got it now. Thanks to ALL. The next time any of you feel that you wish you were smarter, just remember this episode with Longhorn here and Im pretty sure you will begin to feel better about yourself.

God Bless

Longhorn

Sorin

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 11:59:52 PM »

Quote from: longhorn
I think i got it now. Thanks to ALL. The next time any of you feel that you wish you were smarter, just remember this episode with Longhorn here and Im pretty sure you will begin to feel better about yourself.

God Bless

Longhorn

Alright Longhorn! Now you're getting the hang of it! 8)
Gena, good luck tomorrow. ;)

longhorn

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 12:18:39 AM »

Quote from: Sorin

God Bless

Longhorn

Thanks Gena.

Longhorn

Sorin

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 12:26:25 AM »

God Bless

Longhorn

Thanks Gena.

Longhorn

No, silly. My name is Sorin. I was just telling Gena (gmik is Gena) good luck tomorrow. She's trying to learn how to quote people too. Though I can see why you would think that. It's my own fault the way I posted that.

Take care,
Sorin

longhorn

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 12:38:24 AM »

Quote from: parsonssc
Sorin, A million thanks.  You explained that so EVEN I can understand it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Longhorn

P.S. .........Thank you Sorin

Now lets see you quote me Longhorn :)  :)

Craig

It's a little late, but here it is. Thanks Craig.

Longhorn  :)

longhorn

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 12:47:28 AM »

God Bless

Longhorn

Thanks Gena.

Longhorn

No, silly. My name is Sorin. I was just telling Gena (gmik is Gena) good luck tomorrow. She's trying to learn how to quote people too. Though I can see why you would think that. It's my own fault the way I posted that.

Take care,
Sorin

Im Sorry Sorin, I was like a child with a new toy, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was.  Thanks for this NEW FOUND  you taught me, I feel like a super hero.

In Christ

Longhorn  :D

Sorin

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 12:53:31 AM »

Quote from: Longhorn
Im Sorry Sorin, I was like a child with a new toy, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was. Thanks for this NEW FOUND you taught me, I feel like a super hero.

In Christ

Longhorn :D

You're welcome. 8)

Now notice what I did here. I (left clicked,held and dragged it across your entire text) copied what you typed (by right clicking and chosing "copy"), then I went to "post reply" and then I clicked inside that white box, I typed
then I right clicked, chose "paste" then I typed
. That's how I quoted only a portion of that last post of yours.

You'll get a better visual of it after you quote this ( look at my explaination closely).

Sorin

longhorn

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 01:29:46 AM »

Quote from: Longhorn
Im Sorry Sorin, I was like a child with a new toy, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was. Thanks for this NEW FOUND you taught me, I feel like a super hero.

In Christ

You're welcome. 8)

Now notice what I did here. I (left clicked,held and dragged it across your entire text) copied what you typed (by right clicking and chosing "copy"), then I went to "post reply" and then I clicked inside that white box, I typed
then I right clicked, chose "paste" then I typed
. That's how I quoted only a portion of that last post of yours.

You'll get a better visual of it after you quote this ( look at my explaination closely).

Sorin

Sorin wrote:You'll get a better visual of it after you quote this ( look at my explaination closely).

Sorin

Then Longhorn screwed it all up .  Im afraid to hit the submit button. OH WELL.

longhorn

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 01:31:38 AM »

Oh Well, I'll try for the advanced stuff in the A.M.  Thanks a million Sorin.

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2006, 02:52:04 AM »

Sorin wroteSorin wrote:You'll get a better visual of it after you quote this ( look at my explaination closely).

Sorin

Yes I did get a better visual.

longhorn

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2006, 03:37:40 AM »

Sorin WroteNow notice what I did here. I (left clicked,held and dragged it across your entire text) copied what you typed (by right clicking and chosing "copy"), then I went to "post reply" and then I clicked inside that white box, I typed

Then Longhorn messed it up

longhorn

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 10:42:21 AM »

sorin wroteWell if you copied a persons text (as I mentioned in my first post) you will then click on "paste". Then the copied text should appear across the screen that you clicked on before

And I messed up again

longhorn

sorin wrote
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2006, 11:24:54 AM »

Well if you copied a persons text (as I mentioned in my first post) you will then click on "paste". Then the copied text should appear across the screen that you clicked on before
thanks sorin

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »

sorin wroteIf you want to quote a portion of a person's post you have to take your mouse, left click and then hold and drag it across the entire part you want to copy, then you right click, choose copy. and then when you're ready to
paste that info that you copied you just left click on your mouse and choose "paste".

WHICH i DID AND IT MESSED UP

longhorn

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2006, 12:21:10 PM »

Quote from: Isabell
sorin wroteIf you want to quote a portion of a person's post you have to take your mouse, left click and then hold and drag it across the entire part you want to copy, then you right click, choose copy. and then when you're ready to
paste that info that you copied you just left click on your mouse and choose "paste".

WHICH i DID AND IT MESSED UP
ISABELL WROTE

Longhorn, if you're going to copy and paste, you have to put it inside the quote tags, or it won't come out right.  Look at this post of mine, or read the BBCode guide.  Also, if you want to be sure you did it right, click the preview button, and you can see how it will look.

THEN LONGHORN SAT AND CRIED

longhorn

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2006, 01:36:54 PM »

Longhorn, have patience, you will get it right!  You don't need to type in "Isabell wrote" if you are using the quote tags; it does that for you.

I have quoted my own post to show what your post should look like after you've quoted.  All I did was click on the quote button, and it automatically put that post in the quote tags.  Then I just typed my comments underneath.

Thanks for all the info Isabell.

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »

Isabell, If anyone should ask you if you have ever worked with Special Needs Children, you can now HONESTLY say, Yes I sure have. :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Again
Longhorn
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.