bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A morning walk-videoclip.  (Read 3428 times)

acomplishedartis

A morning walk-videoclip.
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:55:12 PM by moshe »

rockrdude

Re: A morning walk-videoclip. ''Boulevard garcia de leon - 1''
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 10:56:06 PM »

You can call that video blogging... yes!

That looks like a nice place to walk. And yes, we can always be thankful even for the little things. :)

Ninny

Re: A morning walk-videoclip. ''Boulevard garcia de leon - 1''
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »

Moises, that was very nice..There is so much perspective to be gained from getting out for an early morning walk..before the noise of life comes at you..there is a peacefulness in knowing that God walks with you in the quiet times..When you know He walks in the quiet with you then you'll know He's there when the noise of the world comes at you.

I wish all young people could view life in this way..we don't much take time out for the quiet times..there is too much noise..young people especially rush through life without taking time to slow down and listen for God...we have all been young and been in the rush of the crowd..I'm glad you're taking time to walk it out, my friend! :D

Moises, this is the quiet peacefulness that you have shown me in your art as well...
Thank you for sharing some of your life with us!
Kathy ;) :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 21 queries.