bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Suicide.............  (Read 11265 times)

Heidi

Suicide.............
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

My dear family in Christ Jesus.....I know that it has been months since I have been back to this forum, I have not strayed from the truth that has been revealed to my spirit and I thank God that He did.

My husband of 21 years decided to commit suicide and hung himself last Tuesday the 8th....it has been very devastating to the girls and I and I need your prayers at the moment for strength and wisdom to carry on.  I now know that he is at peace....sleeping, blistfully unaware of the pain and grief that we are going through......I rejoyce in the knowledge that He will judge Him and that Eric will be purified to then obtain his immortal body.

Love
Your sister in Christ

Roy Martin

Re: Suicide.............
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 10:11:10 AM »

Omg Heidi, I'm so sorry. I will pray for you right away.

In Christ
Roy

Heidi

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »

Thanks Roy.....God bless

Marky Mark

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »

Heidi. I am so sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family.

Peace to you my sister.

Mark

Samson

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »

Sorry Heidi,

My prayers go out in your behalf and your Family. I don't know what else to say, it's an emotionally delicate time for you. Hang in there and know your BT Family cares and is concerned for you. May God's Spirit watch over you in this overly trying time in your life. If you need to vent or unload, just PM me.

My Condolences, Samson,  :(

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:40 AM »

So sorry Heidi, will remember you and your family in prayers.

George D.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »

Dear Heidi,

I grieve for you and your children, my mind cannot conceive of a larger trial of faith one might endure.

You and yours are in my prayers,

Joe

Kat

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 10:31:12 AM »

Hi Heidi,

It's hard to imagine the pain your family is going through right now, not just because of his death, but the way it happened.  I pray that you will feel God's loving arms wrapped around you, to comfort you and help you.  Words are so inadequate to express the sympathy that I feel for you, but do know I'm praying for your family to get through this.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »

Heidi, I am sorry...I will be praying for you and your girls...praying that God will comfort you when it seems there is no comfort..
Love you,
Kathy

Lupac

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 11:07:14 AM »

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you.

firefly77

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »

Dear Heidi,
How can I find adequate words of comfort for you and your family? I am so sorry for your loss.
I will pray for you.

Angie

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »

I'm so sorry for your and your girls loss Heidi.  I know that you know that this was part of God's plan but that doesn't make it any easier.  I pray that you and the girls will feel God's loving arms wrapped around you and that you are able to rest in him during this trying time.  God promises that He will never lay more on you than what your able to bear and things like this especially you know that your only going to bear it with God's providence and the encouragement of your brothers and sisters in Christ.  May you sense the Father's love cover you as a blanket during this time.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

Heidi, I'm so very sorry for this loss.  God give you strength and all good gifts beyond what you think you need.  You are the reflected light of the world.  You are the salt of the earth.  God be with you and your family in full Grace and peace.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rockrdude

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »

Heidi,

There is nothing I can say that has not already been said, so please know you and your family are in my prayers... big time.

Jonathan

Patrick

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »

May God provide comfort, strength, and wisdom to you and the girls in these trying times!

deftarchangel

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »

Shocked, speechless.....and a little angry.  :'(  I cannot imagine a darker time for you or your daughters.  I pray the Lord's presence, comfort, guidance and love is felt ever more strongly now than it ever was before by you and your daughters.  Though the road ahead seems bleak, I pray He provides His light to give you hope and a way to some kind of recovery from this. 

I know words carry little weight right now, so I will just continue to pray.

Rob         

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »

Dear Heidi

Only God can turn adversity to advantage. I know that you, and your girls most terrible ordeal,  grief,  horror and  suffering shall not be in vain.

Psa 56:8  You number my wandering; O put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your Book?

I pray that God's Peace and Comfort shall continue to carry you and your girls as you endure this dire trial. Stay faithfull.....

Deborah
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 04:53:49 PM by Arcturus »

Linny

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »

Dear Heidi,
I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear of this most horrible trial you must go through. You and your precious children will be in our prayers. You will be using your energy to be there for your children but please do not forsake your need to grieve as well. I hope you have family or friends that might be able to take the girls for an afternoon and give you some time alone to do so?
My heart is breaking for you all. But God is good and He knows how you are feeling. Lean on Him as He is there in the midst of your suffering.
Love, Lin

9440geoff

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »

Heidi, praying that God will lead you and your daughters through this darkness and that He will give you His strength.

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

Heidi, I will pray for you and the girls during this great trials of your life. I feel so sad for you and the girls. I know, the Lord will be with you all.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.