bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help refuting this guy.  (Read 4862 times)

Lupac

Need help refuting this guy.
« on: December 16, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »

(If this is against the rules, sorry. You know what to do...)

This website I came across a while back has been bothering me a bit lately. It's this stupid book by this hick for North Carolina (Seriously, look at his "about me" page.) He's this weird mixed-up, free will guy, and I know nothing he's saying is true. (It makes no sense Biblicaly anyway.) But I just need some help as to why he's wrong, here's his site:

(Sorry Links not allowed)

It worries me a little bit, mostly about his "un-forgivable sin" part, because I have feared, and still do sometimes that I have committed this sin. (Read my other topic to find out why.) Can anyone help? Also, this is the other article that worries me:

(Sorry Links not allowed)   (If anyone wants, they can pm Lupac for the link)

I feel like such a weak person, that I can't even stop worrying about this guy's non-truth. Thanks.

EDIT: His thing about "If you fall away, it's hell for you." has me shook up too...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 10:23:55 PM by Craig »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Need help refuting this guy.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »

Sorry, Lupac.  Sites like those you found are all over the internet, we don't want to promote them here.  Hope everyone understands.

Craig

Roy Martin

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:57:55 PM »

Hello lupac,
 Do you mind me asking why you continue to look at the lies that provoke fear?
I'm going to say something that I would tell my own son, and it will be said in love and understanding and empathy. We could keep telling you things, quoting scriptures,and suggesting that you read all of Rays teachings and you'll get a quick fix, I don't know, but I do know that your fear is between you and God. We can't take it away for you.
 My wife has gone through a fear thing and she kept turning to me to comfort her, and I did for awhile until I saw that it was doing no good. I finally told her to stop coming to me and turn to God because its a spiritual battle that only God knows what, where, and how to overcome. Guess what? It worked, and she has become much stronger than before. She has more faith, less fear. You have to turn to God, a Father that is loving and kind and forgiving; not a god of torture and torment. It sounds like you want to believe the lies, and not the truth or believe that God is love. I could sugar coat things for you, but that wouldn't be honest. I'll do all I can to comfort you or lift you up, but the time will come that God will make it between you and Him. All and I mean all is of God.
 You are in my prayers.

Peace
Roy

Lupac

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:10 AM »

You're right, I have to just turn to God. (But I am afraid of Him... I just to pray and believe.) My personality, my way of thinking, for some reason, I tend to believe the negative, rather than the positive. No matter how much the negative may be false or how much the positive may be true. I don't know how to paraphrase it, um... Let's say I won $500, but have to pay $100 tax on it. No, that's not a good way to put it. If I think of a way to say it, I will. But you're right. Thank you.

daywalker

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

Lupac,

I put this together awhile ago; actually after posting a similar message on a previous blog. It's a one-page word doc that I have handed out to my mom and a couple other people whom I talk to...

Hope it helps,

Christopher...

THE TRUTH THAT SHATTERS ALL DOCTRINES

There is ONE SIMPLE TRUTH that cannot be denied, not by any Church. They can refuse to accept it and teach it. But they cannot disprove it. Yet, this ONE SIMPLE TRUTH destroys each and every Doctrine of each and every Church of Christendom.

All you need to do is believe this ONE SIMPLE TRUTH:

God is in complete control of EVERYTHING... yes, EVERYTHING.

Many Scriptures confirm this fact. One great verse is Ephesians 1:11; and one great Chapter is Ecclesiastes 3.

This TRUTH alone is all you need to destroy the ENTIRE FOUNDATION of Mainstream Christianity.

God is in control ... therefore man has NO free will. [Proverbs 16:9, 20:24; Jer 10:23]

God is in control … therefore He “works ALL in accord with the Counsel of His Own Will" [Eph 1:11]

God is in control ... therefore everyone "shall be saved", because GOD WILLS IT [I Tim 2:3-4]

God is in control ... therefore there shall be "no more tears, no more pain, no more death" [Rev 21:4]

God is in control ... therefore there shall be "no more curse" [Rev 22:3]

God is in control ... therefore "Behold, I [GOD] SHALL make ALL THINGS NEW" [Rev 21:5]

God is in control ... therefore ALL that God has SPOKEN; HE SHALL DO [Isa 46:10]

God is in control … therefore “God IS Love” [I Jn 4:8, 16] and “Love NEVER Fails” [I Cor 13:8]

GOD IS IN CONTROL; NOT MAN.

THE CHURCH DOESN'T TEACH THIS.

MOST CHRISTIANS DON'T TRULY BELIEVE THIS.

BUT YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE TRUTH, HOLD IT CLOSE TO YOUR HEART AT ALL TIMES AND NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU STUMBLE; NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF!

(If this is against the rules, sorry. You know what to do...)

This website I came across a while back has been bothering me a bit lately. It's this stupid book by this hick for North Carolina (Seriously, look at his "about me" page.) He's this weird mixed-up, free will guy, and I know nothing he's saying is true. (It makes no sense Biblicaly anyway.) But I just need some help as to why he's wrong, here's his site:

(Sorry Links not allowed)

It worries me a little bit, mostly about his "un-forgivable sin" part, because I have feared, and still do sometimes that I have committed this sin. (Read my other topic to find out why.) Can anyone help? Also, this is the other article that worries me:

(Sorry Links not allowed)   (If anyone wants, they can pm Lupac for the link)

I feel like such a weak person, that I can't even stop worrying about this guy's non-truth. Thanks.

EDIT: His thing about "If you fall away, it's hell for you." has me shook up too...

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:35:35 AM »

Hi Lupac,

Ray has written about the unpardonable sin, do a word search in the general topics forum. Meanwhile, read the complete Scripture below, notice it is (either in this age or the age to come) not forever or all the ages to come.

Mat 12:30-32 (EMTV) English Majority Text Version
30  He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
31  "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.
32  And whoever says a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the coming one.

george. :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.