bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Excitement For Me!!!  (Read 5136 times)

Ninny

Excitement For Me!!!
« on: December 16, 2009, 11:53:29 PM »

I just have to share with everyone..Hannah Grace is finished with her radiation treatments and is back home in Alabama tonight!!! AND I Plan on seeing her AND guess who else I'm going to see?? ELIJAH! Wow!! Elijah Seritt and his parents are coming here to spend the weekend with the Harrisons.. Hannah Grace is having her 4th birthday party here and believe me I'm going to be there!! I can hardly wait to see her and Elijah! I was very privileged to spend the 4th of July with Hannah Grace and her family, but I haven't seen Elijah, except in pictures since that first night back in Oct of last year! What a long time ago that was...Elijah is doing pretty well, his last mri showed that he still has fluid in the area of his brain where the tumor was removed, but there is no cancer!! Don't stop praying for these sweet babies and their families! God is good to us!! I'm planning on getting a few pics that I will definitely share here with you!!  :D :D

Grayson has talked about nothing else for the last week "Going to Chuck E. Cheese's for Hannah Grace's Birthday party!!  We have talked of the day when Hannah Grace, Elijah, and Grayson would play together!! Now they will do just that this coming Saturday!! What joy!!!  :D I wanted to share this with you because these children have been a part of your lives, too!! Thank you for the many prayers you've said for them! :-* :-*
Kathy ;) :D

rockrdude

Re: Excitement For Me!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »

Somebody's going to have an awesome weekend!  ;D

This is another reminder of just how GOOD God really is.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:39 AM »

Sweet news.  I hope they have all the fun 4-year-olds are famous for, and that you and the rest of the grownups are refreshed as well.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:29 AM »

Most definitely awesome and sweet!!  :D  Oh I can imagine the screaming and laughing...the kids might even scream and laugh, too!! hehehe!  ;)

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »

Sounds like a great time to me! Will continue to pray for all of them. I think of all the children with this terrible disease.

In His Love, Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 12:54:33 AM »

i wanna go!!!!  i love little children, especially from the age of 2 1/2 - 4.  absolutely adorable.  and to know that grayson, hannah grace, and elijah, are just moving on.  children are so awesome like that.  they deal with what they must, and then they move on.  all the children you have brought to our attention, kathy, are very special to us all. and i know that for me personally, i can only focus on the fact that our Loving Father God is in control, because if i think about the suffering that comes with the diseases these children must bear (and all children affected), i could loose all hope.  but, Praise our LORD, there IS hope!

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »

Hello Kathy

After I read your testimony about Hannah Grace and Elijah Seritt it occurred to me  that these children are like  ambassadors for all the children who do not get named or known. What influenced this thought  was what Ray shared about his Cancer -  that he appreciates and draws comfort from our love for him and our prayers for him while there are others who also have cancer who do not have the comfort of knowing there are people around the world who are praying for them.

I lived in Rome for three years and there in the everyday lives of Roman citizens is the famous tomb to the unknown soldier that forms part of a key tourist attraction that draws visitors from around the world.

Paul wrote, Act 17:23  For as I passed by and saw the things you worship, I also found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN  GOD. Not knowing then whom you worship, I make Him known to you.

The Cancer sufferers  who have no voice, no comfort and no recognition Ray compassionately remembered and by example made me think that the one or two people who we know to be suffering, are like representatives of others we do not know and I can happily imagine the joy of gratitude you shall be blessed to experience as you enjoy the weekend ahead.

Arc

Astrapho

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 08:38:20 AM »

Ohhhh when kids come to my home they are like little Godzillas, tearing apart everything in sight!!! But they're sooo adorable I couldn't bear to yell at them even for tearing apart my favorite toys... :D :D Kids never seem to lose hope even in the face of disease, like little sunshines... :D A little envious of them in that, heheh. Will continue to pray for them! Can't wait for the pictures. ;D ;D

Linny

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »

Kathy,
I know you will have a terrific time! We'll all be there in spirit! Please send our love to these precious families.
Love, Lin

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »

I was so overwhelmed last night, I was in the midst of a miracle! I was able to actually hug Elijah so tightly!! That little boy is such a testimony of the resiliency of children! Elijah is 2 1/2 now and he is only able to walk with assistance, although he can climb and he crawls everywhere and pulls up and gets himself wherever he needs to go! It was my extreme joy last night to hold his little hand and help him walk from the playroom to the living room at my son's house..the little boy has so much hair!!!  :D his mommy and daddy are going to let it grow as floppy as it can just to celebrate the fact that he's alive and that his hair covers the ugly scar on the top of his head! Please keep praying for Elijah, they removed the part of his brain that controls his balance so the reason he doesn't walk, but I told his daddy that the rest of his brain could take over and nothing is impossible with God!

Hannah Grace is such a little sweetheart! she was kind of quiet when I was there, but I'm sure she was better after a little while. She is such a strong little kid! I just keep looking at the two of them and thinking that they just keep pushing forward! Hannah Grace you will remember hovered near death several times during her stem cell transplants...so sad that these sweet babies have to go through that!!

Elijah lost his total blood volume THREE times during his initial tumor removal ...he was transfused three times!!! and yet he lived!! He was so close to death during his 2 stem cell transplants AND he almost died when they harvested his stem cells!!  He was supposed to have had a third transplant and his parents refused it..his daddy said if he lives, he going to have as normal a life as possible, but we are NOT going to kill him with the treatment!  So now they just trust God to hold his life...if his cancer returns they will decide what to do when/if the time comes..his parents are just putting it in God's care!

Anyway the pictures I took on my cell phone last night weren't very good, but my son is taking lots of pictures today so I will have some of those up as soon as possible!!  ;D

Oh, and I forgot to mention Grayson..the child is such a ruffian when he plays with his brothers, but last night when he was playing with Elijah it was so precious..he was crawling everywhere just like Elijah! He never played rough or anything! He was getting toys out of the toy box and handing them to Elijah and his baby sister!! I witnessed such a pleasant and sweet spirit in Gray last night..it was as if he understood what was going on! amazing! When Grayson plays with Cole, his baby brother who is 16 months old he just will walk up to him and bowl him over!! he sits on him, and knocks him down and grabs toys away from him!! But none of that last night!!  :D

We have become so aware of the many children out there who have no representation in their illnesses, but we ask God to please watch over each one and our family lifts up by name the ones we know of and we ask God to watch over all of them because we know that even though WE don't know who they are GOD DOES!!!

God is good!! :D
Kathy ;) :-*

OBrenda

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 09:18:26 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Roy Coates

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

wonderful news
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.