bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray and you all  (Read 4622 times)

dave

Ray and you all
« on: December 19, 2009, 11:34:27 PM »

Since Sept. I have not been able to get on line, I am in transite, one might say. I check my email 3-4 times a week when I can. I just wanted to say that Ray is always in my prayers and everyone of you on the forum are there as well. I hope it is in the Lords design to get me back on line soon. I am lifted up many times when I read the forum, your searches into the depth of His riches the blessings you give and I receive you help me very much. The Lord be with you all and Bless you Ray.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Ray and you all
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:15:01 AM »

Hello 
Mic 7:8  Rejoice not against me, O my enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me.
8)

I enjoyed your uplifting message this morning. Thank you.

I know what it is like to be unable to have contact in the Forum. It is not pleasant. It is like wanting to talk to your family and you can’t even see or hear them. My luxury in life is to enjoy my time here reflecting on what God is showing us while learning and interacting with like-minded believers.

Arc

Kat

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

Hi Micah7:9,

I too hope it is His will to bring you back among us regularly, real soon.  Arcturus is a very good example of how He can turn the most severe situation around.  But it's a stark reminder that we can not take this place forgranted, for we know not when it could be removed from us.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dianne

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

Coming to this forum lifts one up immeasurably!  I do pray that you will soon be in a place where you are able to fellowship with us very often.

God bless you!

Dianne

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 03:15:14 PM »

I will keep you in prayer that you will be able to get back online soon. I would feel lost without my forum members and all the great post that often are exactly what I need and often lead me to study his word more and I have to say even during times of great trial he is opening my eyes to more truths.

So, we know that the trials that we go through are of great benfit for us.

In His Love,
Marlene

Phil3:10

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

Micah7:9,
My prayer is for you to get back on line very soon. I love your name and have just been spoken to by our GOD in reading Micah 7:9 and will spend time this afternoon in this little Bible book. I have found a great blessing in Micah 7:18-20 and urge all to take a brief moment and read this comforting message.
In HIM,
Phil3:10
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.