bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Global Warming  (Read 5394 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Global Warming
« on: December 20, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

Dear Ray:

From one of your conferences, perhaps the 2008 Nashville conference, you stated that the Earth is very old and it was winding down, burning out, less energy available, according to scientist. Ray, I hear almost every day that our planet is getting warmer, (global worming). What is your take on this? Could this “global warming be just a hoax? There seems to be a contradictory message here, please advise, I’m confused.

Ray I have benefited greatly from your writings and would like to contribute to this effort. Please include an address that I could remit to.

Thanks Ray,
Frank

Dear Frank:  No, "global warming" is not a hoax, but I'm afraid those promoting this as an end-of-the-world scenario, are perpetrating a hoax.
The earth is warming over the past years at an extremely modest degree.  And this cycle of warming and cooling/warming and cooling has been going on for thousands of years. It's nothing new.  There are not just a few reputable, advanced, sincere, and truthful scientists who do not believe for one minute that it is man's doing that is causing the very slight rise in temperature, anymore than it was man's inventions that cause the climate to rise in the past.  Only 10-12 thousand years ago North America and Europe where locked in a ICE AGE.  Good thing it got WARMER, wouldn't you say?  A more serious problem on the horizon is another ice age, that scientists are beginning to warn about.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.