bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Messages from Ray  (Read 5328 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Messages from Ray
« on: December 21, 2009, 08:38:32 AM »

Forum:  This email sums up pretty much the whole purpose and reason for the existence of bible-truths.com

I hope that God's Elect will continue to support this ministry.

God be with you all, and wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Ray

Subject: Re: "You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!"

Dear Mr. Smith,

Firstly,  I am saddened to read about your illness.  Secondly, I want to say that after a lifetime of searching for some semblance of truth regarding man's, more in particularly my own, salvation I cannot tell you how glad I am to have "stumbled" onto your website and to read the above captioned paper you wrote.  Never have I ever been so joyful to finally read of our Great God's mercy on us wretched souls here on earth.  I was raised Roman Catholic but "rebelled" against it when I was but a mere thirteen years of age as, even at that age, I "knew" something was wrong with it.  I went for a number of years staying completely away from churches and I never knew which one to believe.  In my later years(I am 56 years old now) I attempted to find my answers through the likes of Baptist, Full-Gospel and most recently Herbert W. Armstrong's "Worldwide Church of God", actually through one of the splinter churches which came about from the breakup of the WCG.  All of my "church" experiences have done nothing but add to my confusion over God's Plan of Salvation for mankind.  And, now, never have I ever received such a wonderful understanding of just what that Plan entails after having read your paper on "You Fools!...".  Thank you so much for publishing your study on the internet.  Now, for once in my life, I believe I finally understand the true nature of our Great Creator and the magnitude of His Love for me and the extent to which that Love embodies His unending forgiveness of my sins.  Thank you for giving me hope at last that I may, one day, be in His Glorious Kingdom.

With much Love in Christ,

William
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.