bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The purpose of Bible-Truths  (Read 4418 times)

Deborah-Leigh

The purpose of Bible-Truths
« on: December 21, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »

Ray has identified for us the purpose and reason for the existence of bible-truths. This is an excerpt from  an e-mail to Ray …

Now, for once in my life, I believe I finally understand the true nature of our Great Creator and the magnitude of His Love for me and the extent to which that Love embodies His unending forgiveness of my sins.  Thank you for giving me hope at last that I may, one day, be in His Glorious Kingdom.

Recently Phil3:10 suggested we look at the following Scripture that formed part of a thread opened by Mic7:9 http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11054.0.html

I delight in how God is stiring us up to see His Plan and Purpose.  As I read the e-mail to Ray I recalled the following Scripture with new new emphasis on HOPE.

Rom 8:20  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21  Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Arc

Samson

Re: The purpose of Bible-Truths
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »

Hi Deb,

When I first read your Post the other day, I didn't realize that this was that new Email about that 56 year old former Catholic and Worldwide Church of God(Splinter Group) member who was searching his entire life for Truth and felt early on that there was something wrong with what he was being taught, but couldn't exactly figure it out until arriving at Ray's material and this Site. That was a great and inspiring Email for all of us. Reminds me of the Parable of the 99 sheep, Jesus came to save that which was Lost(Apollumi) and choses the foolish things of the World.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The purpose of Bible-Truths
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

My apologies to those who also read this thread and wondered where I was coming from!

Yes Samson, thank you for working out the inigma.... :D it was that magnificent e-mail I was referring to. I cannot capture the address to post as a reference but I see it is still on the top of the board in e-mails to Ray titled MESSAGES FROM RAY.

I found it extraordinary to see in crystal clear words of Spirit and Truth that the purpose for BT is in fact as Ray identifies. We are not called here to BT to debate, contend or compete or perform experimental surgery on blind eyes. We are here to be the light of Christ, to be the salt of the earth, to encourage one another among whom we belong as serving  that purpose and plan of God that Ray has unequivocally illustrated for all of us in his MESSAGE TO US.

I find this very exciting and a beacon to all of us as to how to proceed. It is wonderful actually!

Ray identifies the lamp and the path in practical workable understandable language. I am so happy for this directionby Ray's example.

Psa 119:105   Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.
Psa 119:106  I have sworn, and I raised it, that I will keep Your righteous judgments.

There are so few who have seen the Truth. We are them! We are scattered throughout the world and united in like-minded Mind and Spirit of Christ,  right here, right now in BT!

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.