bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is not well.  (Read 21072 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray is not well.
« on: December 28, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

I want everyone to know that Ray has not been doing very well. He needs your prayers more than ever.

Dennis

Ninny

Re: Ray is not well.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Dennis, please tell Ray that he has our prayers and thank you for letting us know...praying....continuously..
Kathy

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »

My Prayers for GOD'S WILL BE DONE; for Ray and Family have been sent up.

george.

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »

as ray is in His Hands, so are we.  let His Will be done, in mercy, grace, and lovingkindness, towards ray as he endures the pain and suffering of this trial. Father, i lift ray up to You for Your Care, and i lift each of us on this forum who have come to know ray in person, and those who know him only through the BT website/forum.  Father God, we all need Your mercy. amen and amen.

claudia

rockrdude

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »

I will be praying, too....

Terry

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:01:42 PM »

Father touch Ray in a mighty way i pray, and minister to each one here as you see fit we need you Lord draw each one of us closer to you that we can know and do your will, Amen.
Terry
Terry

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 11:21:21 PM »

I am praying for Ray.

In His Love,
Marlene

tamaralv

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 12:21:00 AM »

Please tell Ray that I am praying for he and his family.  May God continue to strengthen and shelter them during this difficult trial and may God's will be done.  In Jesus name I pray that His will is for Ray's recovery.  The Lord knows that if we ever needed His wisdom coming to us through Ray, it's now.

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus,

Tammy and Bailea

Lupac

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 01:04:20 AM »

I prayed for him. I hope it's not his time to go, there aren't many men like him willing to stand for truth.

mmijares

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 02:41:33 AM »

I really hope God will heal him.

Astrapho

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 03:15:04 AM »

I'll be praying. Gosh I wish I could do more to help!  :'(

Robin

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:56 AM »

Ray will remain in my prayers.

9440geoff

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 08:01:42 AM »

Dennis, thank you for the message.

I'm praying that God's will is a miracle of healing for Ray, and an easing of the pain. Praying for his wife also, for His strength for her.

Geoff

E. Woods

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »

as ray is in His Hands, so are we.  let His Will be done, in mercy, grace, and lovingkindness, towards ray as he endures the pain and suffering of this trial. Father, i lift ray up to You for Your Care, and i lift each of us on this forum who have come to know ray in person, and those who know him only through the BT website/forum.  Father God, we all need Your mercy. amen and amen.

claudia                        Matthew 6:6

Linny

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

We are praying.

Samson

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »

Dear Ray,

We Love you Ray and are all grateful that God our Father has and is providing you as His instrument in bringing us these great Truths, for once we were all Blind(Spiritually speaking) and now we are able to see and believe, being rescued from Spiritual Darkness and have hope for the Ages to come. Eventually we can look forward to being One with the Father as our Elder Brother and God Jesus. We pray, if it's God's Will that you get better and continue this Ministry as God has directed you to do His Will.

Our Prayers are made in your behalf, Samson.

firefly77

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

Am praying for Ray too.
Angie

myms

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »

My prayers are added to those of my brothers and sisters.

Marky Mark

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »

as ray is in His Hands, so are we.  let His Will be done, in mercy, grace, and lovingkindness, towards ray as he endures the pain and suffering of this trial. Father, i lift ray up to You for Your Care, and i lift each of us on this forum who have come to know ray in person, and those who know him only through the BT website/forum.  Father God, we all need Your mercy. amen and amen.

claudia                        Matthew 6:6

Hello EJW.

Mat 6:6  But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

To pray in public is not a Scriptural requirement to be sure,it is more of a human custom. I personally do not see a Spiritual law being broke by praying in public so long as that one who is praying is praying to God for the right reasons and not for some self righteous reason in a carnal sort of way. God knows our intentions of the heart,whether that be in a private or a public setting.

Jesus did pray in public according to John.

Joh 11:41  Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Joh 11:42  And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Peace...Mark
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 08:01:01 PM by Marky Mark »

eggi

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »

This, like all things, is always in the hands of our God. Father we put Ray and his family in Your hands. Strengthen and help them in this difficult time.

God be with you all,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.