bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Silvia  (Read 10098 times)

Silvia Martin

I'm Silvia
« on: December 29, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm Silvia, Roy's wife as you have already heard. A picture is in pictures of Roy and Silvia on this same board. I'm preparing a testimony that is going to take me a few days because I can't type and have much to share. Just introducing myself and saying hello. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. I have been reading all of your replies to Roy's prayer request for me, and I can't thank you enough.

Silvia Martin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:32:59 PM by Silvia Martin »

Ninny

Re: I'm Silvia
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »

Silvia, we are all right here for you, just take your time, and in the meantime...we'll pray! Glad you're here!  :D
Kathy ;)

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 07:41:27 PM »

Although I am almost as new to this forum as you I would still like to say "Welcome Sylvia....I am praying for you too.

rockrdude

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

Hi Silvia.. Welcome aboard. I'm really glad you joined us! :)

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »

Hello and good to have you here Silvia. Welcome. :)

Peace...Mark

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 08:31:32 PM »

A Warm Welcome Silvia!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!
 :)
Brenda

Vangie

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »

Hey Silvia! So glad you are joining in.  I look forward to your testimony, and I think you will find lots of empathy from everyone here.  It's like we're a great big family! :D

Love to you in Christ,
Vangie

G. Driggs

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

Hi Silvia, welcome to the forum.

Peace, G.Driggs

cherokee

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 08:36:43 AM »

Hey Silvia and welcome to the forum.
So glad you have joined us here.

Blessings,
Suzie

Linny

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

Hi Silvia,
We are your family and we care about you. Welcome to the boards!
Lin

firefly77

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15:44 PM »

Dear Silvia,
A very warm welcome to the forum :)

Angie

hillsbororiver

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »

Hi Silvia,

Something about that name I have always liked very much, perhaps because it was the name of the heroine in Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona"...

Anyway, it is nice having you here. Your husband is a very appreciated member who is often willing to share his heart without guile or pretentiousness.

Looking forward to your testimony.

Peace,

Joe   

EKnight

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »

Hi Silvia, thanks to Roy you are not a stranger here.  I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Eileen

Marlene

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »

Hi Silvia, Very happy that you have become a member. Looking forward to your testimony.  We are all family here and you are part of it. We share each others burdens and even shed some tears with each other. You can count on these people in the good and bad times. I have been blessed by many of Roy's post.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

hi silvia,
i too welcome you to the forum.  and, i also am looking forward to reading your testimony.  roy has indeed shared many parts of his heart, soul, and spirit on this forum.  but, as hillsbororiver said, he does it without guile or pretentiousness.  how awesome for you and roy, that our Lord has brought you both to this website, and this forum.  there is so, so much to read and learn on this site, and i hope that you will be able to delve into the deep Truths which God has revealed through His servant ray smith.

claudia

Silvia Martin

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

I can't thank you enough for your warm welcome and prayers. Linny contacted me by P.M and left me her phone number. I broke down crying.It Was an answer to my prayers. I have never done this before, but I called her right away. She was wonderful and gave me a lot of good advise,that I know came straight from god. For the first time I was able to pray through one of my painful episodes. They usually have me writhing, moaning, and sometimes just plain screaming.I pray,I will be able to keep doing that. Thanks again Linny and to all of you .

Silvia   

Linny

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 01:30:56 AM »

Silvia,
You are a precious woman and I am so thankful that He allowed us to meet. I admire your strength even though you haven't felt strong. But you are a selfless, STRONG woman and I can't wait until you are on the other side of this.
What a mighty testimony to the power and love of Yahweh you will have.
It makes me so happy to hear that you are doing better!
Bless you!
Lin

Kat

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »

Hi Silvia,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I hope you will particapate as much or more as Roy has, as we have come to think very highly of him.  This place can be a refudge from this harsh world we live in, so come here as often as need be.  

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 02:45:16 PM by Kat »

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »

Silvia;

In spite of all you have gone through you have not quit.  Believe me when I say you are really an inspiration.  The end result of what God's doing in your life will seem to be worth it once you reach the end of the road even though it certainly doesn't appear to be so now.  God has only chosen few to endure the things you have endured.  I think of Ray and even Job when I consider you.  You are greatly loved dear sister and no judgment from any of us.

9440geoff

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 05:42:58 PM »

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to a dear sister in Christ Jesus,

Geoff
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.