bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 9221 times)

Daniel

What to do?
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 11:25:32 AM »

Quote from: mercie
Encouraging Post Gary.

Amen! :D  Good stuff Gary :wink:

Peace

Daniel

orion77

What to do?
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »

Along the same lines of this thread, is things not to do.  Lets each of us not become an accuser, which is the law, which accuses our brethren night and day before our God.  What happened to this accuser?

(Job 31:35)  Oh that I had one to hear me! See, my mark! Let the Almighty answer me, and let my Accuser write an indictment.

(Job 31:36)  Surely I would carry it on my shoulder, and bind it like crowns to me.

(Job 31:37)  I would tell Him the number of my steps. Like a prince I would go near Him.

(Job 31:38)  If my land cries out against me, or its furrows weep together;

(Job 31:39)  if I have eaten its strength without silver, or have caused its owner to expire;

(Job 31:40)  let thorns come forth instead of wheat, and a weed instead of barley. The words of Job are finished.

(Rev 12:9)  And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent being called devil, and, Satan; he deceiving the whole habitable world was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

(Rev 12:10)  And I heard a great voice saying in Heaven, Now has come the salvation and power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ, because the accuser of our brothers is thrown down, the one accusing them before our God day and night.

(Rev 12:11)  And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their testimony. And they did not love their soul even until death.

Faith and trust is what it is all about.  We all have come out of the rhetoric of accusations of who is right and who is wrong.  We are all wrong, only He is right.

(Joh 8:7)  But as they continued questioning Him, bending back up, He said to them, The one among you without sin, let him cast the first stone at her.

(Joh 8:8)  And bending down again, He wrote in the earth.

(Joh 8:9)  But hearing, and being convicted by the conscience, they went out one by one, beginning from the older ones, until the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the middle.

(Joh 8:10)  And Jesus bending back up, and having seen no one but the woman, He said to her, Woman, where are those, the accusers of you? Did not one give judgment against you?

(Joh 8:11)  And she said, No one, Lord. And Jesus said to her, Neither do I judge you. Go, and sin no more.

(Joh 8:12)  Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, I am the Light of the world. The one following Me will in no way walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.

(Rom 14:15)  But if your brother is grieved because of your food, you no longer walk according to love. Do not by your food destroy that one for whom Christ died.

(Tit 3:2)  to speak evil of no one, not quarrelsome, but forbearing, having displayed all meekness to all men.

(Tit 3:3)  For we also once were senseless, disobedient, being led astray, slaving for various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.

(Tit 3:4)  But when the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared,

(Tit 3:5)  not by works in righteousness which we had done, but according to His mercy, He saved us through the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

(Tit 3:6)  whom He poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ, our Savior;

(Tit 3:7)  that being justified by His grace, we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Keep the faith and God bless,

Gary
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 17 queries.