bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revelation  (Read 4946 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Revelation
« on: December 31, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »

I came upon your site because I did a Google search for “bible reading plans.”  I then spent about 3 hours reading the material, specifically the article you had on Tithing.  I go to a church that does exactly what you describe to “scare” people into tithing.  Recently this created a severe problem for me, because I do not tithe because we are in such debt, and as such I thought that I was “cursed with a curse”.  This meant that I was having trouble believing that my prayers for God to help me find a job were not going to be answered because I was not tithing; or at least, that I was out of God’s will and his favor because of my inability to have “faith” enough to tithe.

Your article was a revelation, and was consistent with problems that I have always had with my Pastor’s (and previous pastor’s) preoccupation with tithing as a way to “opening the windows of heaven.”

I then read your article about Hell, which I agree with almost word for word.

I think your website is a blessing!  I will continue to read your other articles and emails.  I am almost afraid to read your article about the Trinity, because I have been taught since early childhood about the “3 in 1” trinity.

The main things I received this morning as I read you work was your unqualified and sincere commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ – the true “Good News.”

Thank you, and I pray that your health improves and you can continue your Good Work!!

Tim

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.