bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Biblical Proof that Vampires are Real!!!  (Read 10138 times)

daywalker

Biblical Proof that Vampires are Real!!!
« on: December 31, 2009, 06:03:32 PM »

A verse I discovered while reading from my Rotherham's Emphasized Bible had me bursting into laughter:

Proverbs 30:15 The vampire, hath two daughters, Give! Give! Three, there are will not be satisfied, four, have not said, Enough!

Looks like I got me some more huntin' to do...

Daywalker  8)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Biblical Proof that Vampires are Real!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »

Hi Daywalker

Vampire also translated horseleach  :D appearing only once in all the Bible!

H5936
עלוּקה
‛ălûqâh
al-oo-kaw'
Feminine passive participle of an unused root meaning to suck; the leech: - horse-leech.

I notice the spider vs 28, also only appears once in the Bible also. The other references, greyhound, lion etc have most intersting translations lending influence to see the words spiritually not literally. The greyhound vs 31 would not be a form of transport! :D

Arc

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »

From wiki.

Horse-Leech (Proverbs 30:15). — Both the medicinal leech and the horse-leech are frequently found in the streams, pools, and wells; they often attach themselves to the inside of the lips and nostrils of drinking animals, thereby causing them much pain. :o

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 09:46:25 PM »

You can find a whole lot of them in the hallowed halls of congress and the white house.

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »

Ohhhh, now you're making me chuckle...gee, I was going to say if you've had a tick stuck to you then you know what a leech would do!! or a vampire or whatever you call them!! hmmmm... :D
Kathy ;)

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 09:17:07 PM »

I'm telling you they be real vampires. I've seen them in the movies since I was a child. :o

Roy

daywalker

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 04:10:31 AM »

I'm telling you they be real vampires. I've seen them in the movies since I was a child. :o

Roy

Haha yep... and there's a new one coming out called Daybreakers... this title has got me in a nervous wreck, for I thought I was the only one that could endure sunlight...  :o gotta make sure to take good notes during this movie, so I can rid the world of these new breeds!!!

daywalker  8)

gmik

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 03:19:30 PM »

What is the fascination w/ these "things".  I have to believe that Christians help bring the total of New Moon to the billions of dollars.  Well, like me, I went to see it. :D  Is this a carnal thing or underlying spiritual problem? or silly escapism? hmmmmmm....?

Roy, that is such a true observation!   My third graders believe that!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.