bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 15066 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Introduction
« on: January 01, 2010, 06:05:09 AM »

Hello to everyone, I am Stacey, hailing from the great state of LA. That’s Lower Alabama, the deep south, Happy New Year to you all, I am glad to be a member here on the BTF. I’m mostly a lurker and often set in the Amen pew. Although I might not always have much to add to the posts here, I am subject to give a harty Amen now and then.

Thank the Lord for L. Ray Smith, need I say more? Wow, can’t help but be saddened by Ray’s current condition and hope and pray that God gives him the strength to endure the terrible trial of life he is in. I found Ray’s sight a good while back, bought 4 years or more, looking for information on tithing and was so floored by all the information that honestly, I could not handle the truth of it all......it was a sweet to taste but sour on the belly sort of thing for me. Some times the truth hurts, but its still the truth. The movie The Matrix comes to mind when I think about it. It was like being unplugged from all the false teaching and awakened to the real truth for the first time! Like being born almost. Does that make since? But what can a new born do or say? Not too much I think. They just mostly cry a lot, eat and poop. They need a lot of attention and love too. So, here I am, maybe not that new born babe, but still a pup, hear with you all to learn more about the Word of God from the teaching of L. Ray Smith.

God Bless You All,
Stacey
Stacey

G. Driggs

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 06:33:11 AM »

Hi Stacey, welcome to the forum. Love the analogy with the Matrix, I've often thought of it the same way myself. Glad you took the red pill instead of the blue one. The rabbit hole goes deep here wouldn't you say? ;)

Peace, G.Driggs

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 06:56:18 AM »

Welcome aboard Stacey.
               Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Stacey

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 07:08:08 AM »

Hi Stacey, welcome to the forum. Love the analogy with the Matrix, I've often thought of it the same way myself. Glad you took the red pill instead of the blue one. The rabbit hole goes deep here wouldn't you say? ;)

Peace, G.Driggs

Yes Sir, the hole goes deep! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard Stacey.
               Ricky

Thank you Ricky, glad to be here.

Stacey

Vangie

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 08:19:49 AM »

Welcome Stacey.  I enjoyed your introduction.  It's very nice to meet you.

Vangie

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 10:41:21 AM »

Hi Stacey!! I'm from LowerAlabama too!! I live near Dothan, over here in the SE corner of LA! Ha!  :D Good to have you here!! I was a lurker, too..from 2004 to 2008!! A lot of us were the same! Happy New Year!
Kathy ;)

cherokee

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 10:44:22 AM »

Hey Stacey.
Welcome to the forum. Glad you have joined us.

Blessings,
Suzie

Kat

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 10:57:54 AM »

Hi Stacey,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
In a way it is a shock to learn the truth, but then again it is such a relief to know all the confusion/lies/turmoil in the world is not permanent.  Go ahead and start posting your amens and comments, we can certainly help one another here through encouragment.

Here are links to what we have available here at the forum.

Check out the forum rules, it will help you understand how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

General discussion board, this is to ask questions and discuss what is presented at the Bible-truths.com site.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,3.0.html

Forum Indexes & Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Off Topic board, this is to discuss things that do not directly relate to BT, you will find a good bit of humor here.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,4.0.html

child board on Off Topic board
Inspirationals, Writings, Poems, Etc.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,15.0.html

Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship board, this is mostly for personal posts.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,5.0.html

Child boards (only available to members) on Testimonies board
Who Am I? (members pics and other stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

Members Recipes, for sharing recipes and food tips
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,22.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Stacey

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

Welcome Stacey.  I enjoyed your introduction.  It's very nice to meet you.

Vangie

Thanks Vangie, nice to meet you too.

Hi Stacey!! I'm from LowerAlabama too!! I live near Dothan, over here in the SE corner of LA! Ha!  :D Good to have you here!! I was a lurker, too..from 2004 to 2008!! A lot of us were the same! Happy New Year!
Kathy ;)

Glad to see another LA member here.  :) Im down in Foley, nice to meet you Kathy

Hey Stacey.
Welcome to the forum. Glad you have joined us.

Blessings,
Suzie

Thank you Suzie, nice to meet you.

Hi Stacey,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
In a way it is a shock to learn the truth, but then again it is such a relief to know all the confusion/lies/turmoil in the world is not permanent.  Go ahead and start posting your amens and comments, we can certainly help one another here through encouragment.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Hi Kat,  and AMEN!  :) and thank you for all the great information!
Stacey

Linny

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 12:23:24 PM »

Welcome Stacey!

Thanks for your testimony! My husband and I are always making reference to us living in a matrix!
God showed us that even when we were still in the church in regards to the world and with the news, medical industry and our government, etc.
Then when He showed us the church lies, we have never been the same.

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Lin

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 01:58:28 PM »

Welcome, Stacey.  It takes a mighty soul-quake to bring down that house built on sand.  Some of it is still falling down even while I'm beginning to build on Rock.  Good to have you unlurking. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Martin

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 02:30:57 PM »

Hi Stacey, I like you already just by your introduction. Welcome to a great place along the road that just makes you want to set up camp and stay awhile.

Peace
Roy

9440geoff

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 05:48:38 PM »

Hi Stacey,

Welcome and may God bless you through this forum.

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »

Welcome Stacey!  Looking forward to your Amens. All,  I can think of since joining is the truth really sets you free. I use to think about that verse in the Bible. But, I never had any  peace with all there lies.  The thought of Hell never gave me any peace. All, I could say to God after learning the truth  , was that I never knew you till now.  I would have been one of them he told I do not know you.  Of, course I would have thought, I was going to be banished to hell. I got to questioning alot of things before God led me to Ray's website. One, night when praying I said, "God I do not think I have your truths." I begged to have them. That, night I typed in the word Hell and Ray's website came up.  Them  doubts in my mind were put there by God, while people in Babylon think Satan gave them to me.

I always, wondered why no one persecuted me for what I believed. Now, I know.

In His Love,
Marlene

Stacey

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 02:49:13 AM »

Welcome Stacey!

Thanks for your testimony! My husband and I are always making reference to us living in a matrix!
God showed us that even when we were still in the church in regards to the world and with the news, medical industry and our government, etc.
Then when He showed us the church lies, we have never been the same.

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Lin

Hello Lin, great looking kids you got there in your pic. The little one I'm holding ain't so little anymore, thats kind of an older picture I'm using, bout 2 and half years old. She's my first grandchild, and what a bundle of joy!  :)

I've never been the same either since finding Ray's site.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome, Stacey.  It takes a mighty soul-quake to bring down that house built on sand.  Some of it is still falling down even while I'm beginning to build on Rock.  Good to have you unlurking. 

Amen Dave! I couldn't agree more. Nice to meet you

Hi Stacey, I like you already just by your introduction. Welcome to a great place along the road that just makes you want to set up camp and stay awhile.

Peace
Roy

I like you too already Roy and heres why. I read your post about Responsible and Accountable a couple days back before I joined and I can so relate to your struggles with it. I'm like you also; I guess when its time for me to understand something that I don't understand yet, God will let me know, till then, on a few things, I'll just be a wollering lump of clay. 

Hi Stacey,

Welcome and may God bless you through this forum.

Geoff

Hi Geoff, you can chalk that up as a answered prayer cause I have been blessed through the forum already by ALL the warm welcomes from everyone!

Welcome Stacey!  Looking forward to your Amens. All,  I can think of since joining is the truth really sets you free. I use to think about that verse in the Bible. But, I never had any  peace with all there lies.  The thought of Hell never gave me any peace. All, I could say to God after learning the truth  , was that I never knew you till now.  I would have been one of them he told I do not know you.  Of, course I would have thought, I was going to be banished to hell. I got to questioning alot of things before God led me to Ray's website. One, night when praying I said, "God I do not think I have your truths." I begged to have them. That, night I typed in the word Hell and Ray's website came up.  Them  doubts in my mind were put there by God, while people in Babylon think Satan gave them to me.

I always, wondered why no one persecuted me for what I believed. Now, I know.

In His Love,
Marlene

Hello Marlene, nice to meet you! My journey to Bible Truths was a little different and I'll put it all in a Testimony one day but, I was the opposite from you on the hell thingy, I didn't mind telling folks they were going to hell if they died without salvation, yep, didn't mind it a bit, and I too would of been included in with the bunch that will hear those terrible words " I never knew you"   >:( But thats all behind me now, praise God!  :)
Stacey

Marky Mark

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forums Stacey,already seems as though you have been here for awhile.Looking forward to your input. :)

Peace...Mark

Stacey

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums Stacey,already seems as though you have been here for awhile.Looking forward to your input. :)

Peace...Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for the welcome! I have been around here every now and then. I've done fly by post readings for a while now and even a long time ago I was a member here for a little while but did not check in enough to keep my membership up and I suppose thats the way it was meant to be but, I'm glad to be here now and hopefully I can keep up my membership this time. I work offshore and sometimes I don't have a connection to the Internet for over a month but things are improving some what for Internet connections in the good old Gulf of Mexico so hopefully staying connected and checking in will not be a problem now.  :)
Stacey

aqrinc

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 01:48:23 AM »

Hi Stacey,

Welcome back, looks like you have a little one on your shoulder. Took the red pill huh?????????

george. ;D

cjwood

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 02:56:28 AM »

hi stacey,
glad to have you on board. i understand your dilemma with the internet when offshore.  my husband is a mud engineer and works offshore rigs.  he had been working offshore nigeria till about 6-7 mths ago, and i can attest to the internet problems.  i hope you continue to fellowship here when you can. 

claudia

Stacey

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 03:51:19 AM »

Hi Stacey,

Welcome back, looks like you have a little one on your shoulder. Took the red pill huh?????????

george. ;D

Hi George, thanks for the welcome, yes sir, I took the red pill! The little one on my shoulder is my first grandchild, Aleah, she's our little LeLe. Not so little now tho, that pic is about 2.5 years old.  :)

hi stacey,
glad to have you on board. i understand your dilemma with the internet when offshore.  my husband is a mud engineer and works offshore rigs.  he had been working offshore nigeria till about 6-7 mths ago, and i can attest to the internet problems.  i hope you continue to fellowship here when you can. 

claudia

Glad to be on board, nice to meet you Claudia. So your husband works on drilling rigs huh. I'm on the boat side of it all so I've carried many many tools, a lot of mud products and equipment out to those mud men over the years.
Stacey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.