bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 15077 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »

Welcome Stacey from ALA.

I'm just Indiana Bob.
I too was a mud engineer, but mine was municipal sewage waste. We had to shovel it up when it dried.  Ha ha.  Later I graduated to be an assistant in the Civil Engineering dept. at university and we developed systems to remove TNT from contaminated soils.  More shoveling, but at a better salary.

Great to read your intro and please do send notes whenever you can. No question is too easy, as they sharpen our ability to think correctly.
I especially liked Marlene's remark: "I always, wondered why no one persecuted me for what I believed. Now, I know". 

That's one I can use with my friends from Christendom who seem to believe that God only blesses and prospers those who believe in Him and they should never have any difficulties unless they sin.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Indiana Bob

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 02:18:32 PM »

I've carried many many tools, a lot of mud products and equipment out to those mud men over the years

Stacey you are trained to be with us here!

We have many many tools here in the teachings of Ray Smith that can wipe away the clear as mud teachings of heretical Babylon.

Thanks for responding to my post 20/20 and welcome to visibility.

Don’t disappear again! If you have to be off somewhere, let us know. I am in South Africa. Our phone cables were stolen some time last year and we lost internet connection for months. I have access now via my cell phone.

We are a bit behind the States here in SA :D

Arc
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:22:16 PM by Arcturus »

tamaralv

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 04:02:51 PM »

Welcome Stacey!  The Truth does indeed set us free.  I came here about 4 years or so ago and have lurked with the best of them.... 8)  Actually, I like to think of myself as an observer.....it's how I learn best.  Your Matrix analogy hit me right in the face!  I've come to understand recently, that indeed, things in this world are not what they seem, not what we are told they are and I wonder how I have spent 41 yrs being so blind.  But the Truth is the Truth and you'll find that here.  Again, welcome!

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus,

Tammy

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »

Welcome Stacey from ALA.

I'm just Indiana Bob.
I too was a mud engineer, but mine was municipal sewage waste. We had to shovel it up when it dried.  Ha ha.  Later I graduated to be an assistant in the Civil Engineering dept. at university and we developed systems to remove TNT from contaminated soils.  More shoveling, but at a better salary.

Great to read your intro and please do send notes whenever you can. No question is too easy, as they sharpen our ability to think correctly.
I especially liked Marlene's remark: "I always, wondered why no one persecuted me for what I believed. Now, I know". 

That's one I can use with my friends from Christendom who seem to believe that God only blesses and prospers those who believe in Him and they should never have any difficulties unless they sin.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Indiana Bob

Hi Indiana Bob! Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. You will be hearing from me soon. I am about to post my Testimony in the Testimony section.

I've carried many many tools, a lot of mud products and equipment out to those mud men over the years

Stacey you are trained to be with us here!

We have many many tools here in the teachings of Ray Smith that can wipe away the clear as mud teachings of heretical Babylon.

Thanks for responding to my post 20/20 and welcome to visibility.

Don’t disappear again! If you have to be off somewhere, let us know. I am in South Africa. Our phone cables were stolen some time last year and we lost internet connection for months. I have access now via my cell phone.

We are a bit behind the States here in SA :D

Arc

Hah! Nice analogy Arcturus! Thank you for your warm welcome respected friend from accross the pond!  :)

Welcome Stacey!  The Truth does indeed set us free.  I came here about 4 years or so ago and have lurked with the best of them.... 8)  Actually, I like to think of myself as an observer.....it's how I learn best.  Your Matrix analogy hit me right in the face!  I've come to understand recently, that indeed, things in this world are not what they seem, not what we are told they are and I wonder how I have spent 41 yrs being so blind.  But the Truth is the Truth and you'll find that here.  Again, welcome!

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus,

Tammy

Amen Tammy!  Nice to meet you and Observer has a much better ring to it too rather than lurker.. ;)
Stacey
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.