bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are all creatures that move for food after Noah's Flood  (Read 10897 times)

Roy Martin

Re: Are all creatures that move for food after Noah's Flood
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 09:12:23 AM »

This thread has made me hungry for some fried potatoes dripping in oil to get that golden brown crusty thing, a thick juicy ribeye cooked 4 minutes on each side, and a cold beer. ;D
I'll thank God for His provisions and enjoy every bite.
Roy
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:20:27 AM by Roy Martin »

TRUTH281

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »

What say The Scriptures; we really need to hear and leave the idols we cherish behind.

Mar 7:15-23 (CLV)
15 Nothing is there outside of a man, going into him, which can contaminate him, but those things going out of a man are what is contaminating the man."

16 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!"
17 And when He entered into the house from the throng, His disciples inquired of Him concerning the parable."

18 And He is saying to them, "Are you, also, thus unintelligent? Not yet are you apprehending that everything from the outside, that is going into a man, can not contaminate him,[/color]
19 for it is not going into his heart, but into the bowels, and is going out into the latrine - cleansing all foods?

20 Yet He said that "That which is going out of a man, that is contaminating the man."

21 For from inside, out of the heart of men, are going out evil reasonings, prostitutions, thefts, murders,
22 adulteries, greed, wickedness, guile, wantonness, a wicked eye, calumny, pride, imprudence."

23 All these wicked inside things are going out; and those are contaminating the man."

george :).

I'm sure that Jesus is speaking about morality. When he says, "that is going into a man, can not contaminate him", he is not saying literal food will not be bad for you, but rather literal food doesn't contaminate ones spirit. Literal foods can contaminate the literal body.

longhorn

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »

I ate a june bug one time. It wasn't all that good, but God didn't punish me or anything like that.....at least I don't think he did.

Longhorn

judith collier

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:12 PM »

OR JUST MAYBE!!! Everything God made is good BUT given man and the way he can throw things together, like Longhorn, just might make us sick!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.