bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is Chocolate Milk so nice  (Read 5707 times)

cheekie3

Why is Chocolate Milk so nice
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:08:20 PM »

Why is Chocolate Milk so tasty.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Why is Chocolate Milk so nice
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »

It has chocolate in it.  That's all the reason I need.  ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rockrdude

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:37:41 PM »

Normally, I'd ask for a 2nd witness.. so I'll just be that 2nd witness and agree with you that if it has chocolate in it, it's tasty. ;)

Marky Mark

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 10:50:49 PM »

Let us celebrate our agreement, with the adding of chocolate to milk.  :P

Homer Simpson

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

Hey count me in, I love chocolate milk.  Actually it's the only way I will drink milk, yummm  :D

Kat

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 12:25:43 AM »

Hey, I even heard the other day that after a workout chocolate milk is good for you! It replenishes the sugar to your muscles! Who cares what the science is..I didn't hear anything after "chocolate milk is good"! hehe!!  :D

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 10:08:36 AM »

And God saw that it was goood! Look they have become like us to know goood and evil. We are subjected to chocolate milk, and see that it is pleasing to the eye and do partake and know that it is goood and we will not surely die. That's why chocolate milk is so nice.

Roy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:05:25 PM by Roy Martin »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 03:16:20 AM »

i really, really like the name of this thread because i really, really like chocolate milk.  most especially, nestles' quik!!! yummy to my tummy! 

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »

Claudia, you made me chuckle!! N-e-s-t-l-e-s Nestles' makes the very best...CHOCOLATE!!! How true with the quik!!! haven't had it in awhile!! Love chocolate in my coffee!!! Oh man I just gained 5 lbs thinking about the chocolate milk!!  :D Here's the sad part...it's hard to find chocolate milk in a container that doesn't contain High Fructose Corn Sweetener!!  :P :P Nestles' quik already prepared doesn't have any!! I haven't checked the powder...sorry folks ya still gotta read the labels, I'm just trying to look out for you, here...ok, ok...I'm OCD about reading labels and NOT eating HFCS!!! It's bad, bad...screws with your blood sugar...shutting up................... :D but a person HAS to have chocolate milk!!!  ::)
Kathy ;)

rockrdude

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 12:43:06 PM »

I could have chocolate milk, but I'm trying to be faithful to lose this excess weight. So, I'm going to say no to chocolate milk until I get this weight off.. and then I can truly enjoy it again!

All that said, this is a wonderful thing to look forward to once I achieve this goal! It can be one of my rewards. :)

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »

Jonathan, I'm with you!! I can't have it either right now, but one day I will toast you with a glass of chocolate milk...when we both look like we did....uhhhh a long, long time ago!! I mean for me ...a LONG time ago...but have no fear it WILL happen!! that cocoa flavored coffee is good for now..no sugar!! hehe!!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.