bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20/20 hindsight  (Read 7360 times)

Roy Coates

Re: 20/20 hindsight
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 12:12:35 AM »

20/20 hindsight. How true this is. As I reflect back I can see God's work in my life as plain as day. If I try and look forward I don't see so well. I do my best to stay in today, trusting that what I do and feel is exactly what God wills for me. It is faith working and is difficult to see the next step for me. Looking back is easier to see clearly Gods will. Just a thought from me ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 10:56:31 AM »

Thank you to you all for your insights. :)

I believe it appropriate to include the following:

You won’t see some of these things until they are behind you.  You’re going to have to look behind you to see where you came from, to see where God has been taking you.  Some of us wouldn’t want to live tomorrow if we knew what was coming, you know.  Be thankful that you don’t know everything that’s coming.  Be thankful that you only have to take one day at a time.  You don’t want to know what every day has to hold.  Take it one day at a time as God presents it to you.

And there will come a time, when you can look behind you, as I can, and see where God’s been taking you all these years.  You’ll see it plain as day. I could sit here for hours and tell you all about it.  I can tell you about trees and grass and mountains coming down, I know what it means.  It’s all one, all this stuff.  Are you getting it?  It’s all one thing.  Whether you believe on Christ or enter the door of Christ or call upon the name of Christ or accept His grace through the faith of Christ, it’s all one thing.  It’s all Christ coming to you, living His life in you!
Ref : How hard is getting saved L. Ray Smith

Arc

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »

Arc..thank you for including that little exerpt from Ray's article..I love that! and I remember thinking the first time I read that.."Now THAT is revelation!!"  8)
Kathy ;)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »

My pleasure Kathy :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.