bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Topics  (Read 3597 times)

Roy Martin

Multiple Topics
« on: January 04, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »

I couldn't decide on a title for this topic because I'm almost overwhelmed beyond containment with sorrow, joy, God opening my eyes, putting me in Spirit to see and feel the invisible, and much more. As I said, its almost more than I can bare, buts its a good and wonderful thing that I'll explain as best as I can.  My recent topic, Accountable, Responsible was something I've been struggling with for a year, and still didn't quite have it even from all the replies to it, but I assure you that I have it now 100%, and nothing can take it from me. You will see how I got it as other things unfold in the opening of my eyes through Silvia's trials of which I'm seeing with my own eyes the things that are invisible.
  First I'll expound on accountability of which two weeks ago I considered to be something like punishment, but that's not what I see now. By definition or translation, Silvia is being held accountable for fear which is the opposite of faith. Worry; the same thing, and most important is the evil she was subjected to that she  carried all of her 37 years of life. She has been crying out to God since she was a child, yet she didn't know Him from someone teaching her. Silvia knew nothing but catholic stories of a mean and vengeful god. Silvia is being rebuilt and delivered from what she has been subjected to. This is accountability, and I see it with my own eyes with an understanding like never before.Isn't it neat how this works?
  I have been used by God on several occasions, but they were far apart in between, and it always made me feel a closeness to God when it happened, but these past few weeks with Silvia has been the most overwhelming time of my life as each day, several times a day  Silvia cries out to me with questions; why isn't it going  away? How much longer can this last, I can't take much more, on and on her heartbreaking questions, but joy in my heart as I see and know exactly what God is taking out of her piece by piece. God has placed every word that comes from my mouth to Silvia. Sometimes her question will not be answered through me as God tells me to tell her that that's one only He will answer or give her the understanding.I except no credit or glory on my part of which is Gods part and glory.
  I can see in all of this the truth that we have no free will or choice, nor do we guide our own steps or thoughts. We have no control of anything.
 There were a few things that Silvia and I had our doubts about in Rays teachings, but both of us are seeing without doubt that they are absolute truth. We right now are seeing so many scriptures living in both of us.More for me because Silvia is in a state of construction and things are very cloudy to her, but she knows what she has learned from Rays teachings to be accurate and true.
 I give to her what God gives me all throughout the day and night.  Being used this much by God is indescribably overwhelmingly almost to much, and add the opening of the eyes to I don't know how many scriptures that I have read hundreds of times. Silvia is like in a lake of fire being accountable for subjection to evil and its a blessing to both of us. Shes a little ifie about that at times but she knows its all going to be beyond description when its over which will become a new beginning.
 I don't know that I'm making any sense to anyone.  I guess I'm just being a living witness to Rays spiritually influenced teachings and how God reveals Himself to us and through us in some of the simplest to most complicated or painful situations beyond our understanding, leading us into the darkness just to cast His light own us, subjecting us to evil and vanity to reveal His love and compassion. It all makes so much sense to me now, and it will to Silvia too, and she knows it. She also knows that God is speaking through me. I think she knew it before I did just as she knew God when she was a child but I didn't.
 This topic is about seeing and feeling the invisible, responsible & accountability, no free will or choices, subjection to evil and vanity, judgment in this life, being in spirit not of our own choice,God that opens our eyes, our steps are not of our own. I'm sure I'm forgetting some that someone else might see. All of these things are living right now in Silvia and me and we see them through Spiritual eyes like never before. I'm so excited to see all of this hit Silvia when her cleansing is over. I believe her eyes will be open more than mine.
 Perhaps you can see why I'm overwhelmed, but Its something you have to live to really get the impact of it. It may sound as if I'm boasting but that would not be true. I'm only sharing a little of this whole lot of God work going on in this house. Silvia is down and I'm up. What a concept.
 I hope someone gets a little joy or something from all of my rambling on, but its what God is giving to me, and I want to share it with all of you. This is just the beginning because I'm absolutely beside myself right now. It was just this morning, and all of this day so far even as I sit here that God is opened the windows of heaven on me and Silvia; she just doesn't know it yet, and I can't contain it. That's why I'm sharing right now so I don't somehow lose it or forget it of which I don't think will happen, but hey who knows.
 One more thing, Silvia's testimony is no where near over, and by the time its over then I'll have another one.
  Thanks for putting up with me, and my long winded and sometimes confusing stories of which aren't never really about me just as this one isn't about me or Silvia but about Gods grace, mysterious ways of loving us, and holding us accountable.Thank God!

Roy

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:13:27 PM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

Re: Mulltiple Topics
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »

Roy, I can't tell you how this is all blessing me! The srongholds in our life are just what keeps us from knowing freedom in God!! It is so wonderful to see those strongholds come down!! Roy, you and Silvia are going to come out of this so much stronger..not to say you won't have struggles and setbacks, but you will know how to deal with them! You will know how to take your thoughts captive and put everything on Jesus!

That is what we are all to do, it's a hard thing! I'm praying and believing that everything will work out according to God's plan!
Keep hanging on...
Kathy :-*

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Multiple Topics
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »

It's a great testimony Roy.  God must have something very special in store for the both of you in the future to put you thorough these things now.  His grace is sufficient for us although at times it may not appear to be so.

Roy Coates

Re: Multiple Topics
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »

Awsome testimony Roy. I read Silvia's too. Great to hear how God is working in ya'lls life. Peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.