bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: meditating on the law  (Read 4367 times)

gallenwalsh

meditating on the law
« on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »

A question regarding the understanding of the law. ( which is to be written in our mind and heart )If one breaks any aspect of the law he breaks them all.I do not believe it is possible to keep the law my self but in having a better understanding of the law the question I have is : In the eyes of God are we just as guilty of commiting murder if we lie, commit adultry or fornicate, covet,steal . Worship Idols ( place any thing before him ) Simply because by breaking any of these they lead to death when full blown ?I think I see this in the world and in some of my personal goings on as well. We all suffer and die because of sin.I think it is worthy of death. I never use to think it was a fair thing to be sentenced to death because of lying or fornicating, I figured only murder was guilty of death.I think differently now. Looking for conformation. Should we be meditating on the law like King David or are we to meditate on Christ and the spirit, are they the same ?

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Re: meditating on the law
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 11:27:32 PM »

Here is an audio that you should listen to.
http://bible-truths.com/audio/N05%20Guilty_of_ALL.mp3
Also here is the transcripts
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3709.0.html

Should we be meditating on the law like King David or are we to meditate on Christ and the spirit, are they the same ?

Both!
As Christ is the fulfillment of the law!
Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Hope this helps!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.