bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 7201 times)

TRUTH281

Evolution
« on: January 04, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »

Does anyone know of any really good scientist who debunk the theory of evolution? My friends speak with such confidence like evolution is a fact. It really gets to me because it's a fraud. I want the knowledge to always debunk this theory in a conversation.

Jake

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Evolution
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »

Hi.  Have you checked out the material from a Conference Ray held in Nashville, TN in fall of '08?  I'd recommend it as a general grounding in Scripture about the creation and science.  See what you think.

http://vimeo.com/album/34889

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Smaller audio files are also available, as well as text transcripts from all the sessions.  Speak up and someone will point you to them.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

TRUTH281

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »

I don't think that conference was about evolution at all. It was about disproving that the Earth is young. And that the flood was regional and not global. I know there are good scientists out there that can debunk the evolution theory. I need to find them.

Jake

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:05:38 AM »

Friend Jake,

I'll send you a couple of addresses to your private mail.
Not sure if these are permissible.

Bob

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 01:45:36 AM »

Yes, it was about those two things, but also about other things.  I hope you stuck around for the last two or three sessions.

Anyway...looks like Bob will get you hooked up and maybe some other help is forthcoming.  Happy debunking.  You've got your work cut out for you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ricky

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »

Hi Jake, I am a scientist and I can debunk it right now, life cannot create itself, imposssible. Had to be something else there first. And if evolution was real it would mean that the caveman would have been able to run 75 mph ahead of Dino, impossible. So there you go, debunked.      Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 04:14:51 AM »

Hi Jake,

Read any of Gerald Schroeders PHD 1. Genesis and The big Bang, 2.The Science Of God 3. The hidden Face of God books, all debunk evolution in a hurry.

Go to youtube and find videos from Nassim Haramein, very interesting science.

george :).

indianabob

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 03:18:29 AM »

George,
i checked the site you proposed below.
Nassim Haramein is to put it bluntly, a kook, a charlatan and not a scientist of any stripe. I recommend caution.

Bob

Hi Jake,

Read any of Gerald Schroeders PHD 1. Genesis and The big Bang, 2.The Science Of God 3. The hidden Face of God books, all debunk evolution in a hurry.

Go to youtube and find videos from Nassim Haramein, very interesting science.

Amrhrasach

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »

Does anyone know of any really good scientist who debunk the theory of evolution? My friends speak with such confidence like evolution is a fact. It really gets to me because it's a fraud. I want the knowledge to always debunk this theory in a conversation.

Jake

Jake, here's something that may help you.   Ultra secret knowledge.

Dear Daneil;
I will make a few COMMENTS in your little tirade...........

Mr. Smith

There is plenty of evidence for evolution you can find at your local museum of natural history,

COMMENT:  There is NO EVIDENCE for evolution at your local museum or anywhere else on earth. Here is one little thing that I did write about evolution on my site, and it is by an expert in the field of evolution, not from an expert in the field of religion:

Colin Patterson, a senior paleontologist at the British Natural History Museum, asked his audience of evolution experts a most telling question. He later posed the same question to the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural History, and again to The Evolutionary Morphology Seminar at the University of Chicago. All evolution experts. Here was his question:

"Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, ANY ONE THING. . . that is TRUE?" All he got was silence!

Now then, Daniell, do YOU know more about  "proven" scientific facts  than Dr. Patterson?  So what "ANY ONE THING" about evolution do you know that he doesn't, and that the WHOLE HALL FULL evolution experts didn't know about evolution, that is TRUE?

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=3499.msg26123#msg26123

eggi

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

George, I agree with Indianabob about that Muslim creationist. I went to Schroeder's website and here is what he thinks about the Creator:

"Schroeder argues that we have ignored those traits of God we find unappealing, replacing them with our personal desire for the all-knowing, all-loving, neverchanging deity that so many worship today."

"The key to God's action in the world, says Schroeder, can be found in a well-known verse in Exodus that is typically translated "I am that which I am." Schroeder's correction that it should be translated "I will be that which I will be" reveals a God that changes Its presence to fit the ever-changing world."

That's an idea Schroeder DIDN'T get from the Bible! "I am the LORD, I change not." Malachi 3:6. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8.

Of course that last Scripture doesn't mean anything to Schroeder, since he is a Jew.

"This opens our eyes to other characteristics of God that we have long overlooked despite their being present in some of the most popular stories in the Bible - a God who regrets (the flood of Noah), a God who wants us to argue with Him (Jacob wrestling with God in the desert), and thus a God who changes His mind (Moses convinces God to spare the Israelite people), and a God who allowed nature, and the creation itself, from the very start, to rebel (Adam's and Eve's betrayal in Eden)."

Schroeder might be on to something concerning evolution, but I'm cautioned by his ideas on a changing God. Something is not right. ;)

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »

Jake

Gentlemen, Please look at the question from Jake, my answer addressed that directly. The two Scientists i referred to, i have taken the time to read or watch their work on video. Any other reference to what they do is none of this conversation, their Science is very thorough and still being developed.

For certain, both answer questions that all the book publishers and burners together, have been consistently pushing under the rug. If someones work has merit, judge the work, not the person, who among us has not been in our own way just as bad as what we accuse or much worse o,man.

When studying, one has to either do the work or take someones word who is doing it, I try to do both after due diligence.

I am just saying ?????????????????.

george ????.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:33:05 PM by aqr »

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 04:11:35 PM »

George,

I must apologize for not checking my facts.
I also apologize for presuming to critique your offer of help regarding evolution before I took the time to be sure of my attitude.

I found a site on the web that seemed to be Haramein's explanation of how God should be worshiped and relating to evolution and drew a conclusion.  After your response I thought about it again and searched for the web site in question. I could not find it.

To reiterate, I didn't really check his science background what I was referring to was his beliefs about God and creation.

So, I'm embarrassed to admit that I spoke out of turn without showing this man and you the love and consideration that everyone deserves.

I intend to continue my search for the site that I stumbled upon. Meanwhile I will withhold judgment.

Thanks for your patient understanding.

Bob

= = = =

Gentlemen, Please look at the question from Jake, my answer addressed that directly. The two Scientists i referred to, i have taken the time to read or watch their work on video. Any other reference to what they do is none of this conversation, their Science is very thorough and still being developed.

For certain, both answer questions that all the book publishers and burners together, have been consistently pushing under the rug. If someones work has merit, judge the work, not the person, who among us has not been in our own way just as bad as what we accuse or much worse o,man.

When studying, one has to either do the work or take someones word who is doing it, I try to do both after due diligence.

I am just saying ?????????????????.

george ????.

[/quote]

indianabob

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »

George,
Here is the information that concerns me re: Haramein.
{Link not allowed}
I hope this is permitted on other topics.
I don't think it is teaching other religions BUT...
Kindly, Bob

{From Dave:  Bob, We didn't have a problem with the video, but the site which the video was located on was full of off-base teaching.  If you can find the video elsewhere, we'll allow the link.  Otherwise, I'd suggest using the PM function.}
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 02:42:56 PM by Dave in Tenn »

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 01:07:50 AM »

Hi Bob,

No offense was taken, my answer is true to what the pursuit of learning is about. You are indeed a very humble man, humility makes one able to always look for the other persons best interest first. GOD IS our Standard, HE IS In Everything, so everywhere we look, GOD IS.

Some have seen this Scripture in bits and pieces; now let us look at it again with GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ giving the instructions and we obeying; That is how sheep follow The Shepherd.

Ecc 1:7-13 (CLV)
7 All the watercourses are flowing to the sea, Yet there is no filling of the sea; To the place from which the watercourses are flowing, There they return to go forth again."

8 All the words are weary; A man cannot utter it. The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor is the ear filled with hearing."

9 What occurred once, it shall occur again, And what was done, it shall be done again. There is nothing at all new under the sun."

10 Is there anything of which one may say:See this, it is new? It has already occurred In eons that were before us?

11 There is no remembrance of former generations, And also for those who shall come after us, A remembrance of them shall not continue With those who shall come afterward."

12 I myself, the Assembler, came to be king over Israel in Jerusalem."
13 I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens:it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Joh 10:1-5 (GNB)
1  Jesus said, "I am telling you the truth: the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
2  The man who goes in through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.
3  The gatekeeper opens the gate for him; the sheep hear his voice as he calls his own sheep by name, and he leads them out.
4  When he has brought them out, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they know his voice.
They will not follow someone else; instead, they will run away from such a person, because they do not know his voice."

Joh 10:11-16 (GNB)
11  "I am the good shepherd, who is willing to die for the sheep.

12  When the hired man, who is not a shepherd and does not own the sheep, sees a wolf coming, he leaves the sheep and runs away; so the wolf snatches the sheep and scatters them.

13  The hired man runs away because he is only a hired man and does not care about the sheep.

14  I am the good shepherd. As the Father knows me and I know the Father, in the same way I know my sheep and they know me. And I am willing to die for them.

16  There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheep pen. I must bring them, too; they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »

George, I love these scriptures you posted! I particularly like the verses from the CLV. It's like prose..very beautiful..Thank you!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »

I particularly like the verses from the CLV. It's like prose..very beautiful

Hi Ninny,

You mean you do not like the other Scriptures as much ???  :o :-[ :( :'( ::) :-\ :-X,  sorry, i will try to find some more likable ones.

See, i do still have my sense of humor, plus this is off topics, right.

george :-* 8) :-*.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 03:20:37 AM by aqr »

daywalker

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 03:10:38 AM »

When someone tries to convince me that everything evolved from nothing and that there is no God, I typically point to the nearest man-made item...

Example:

[pointing at a painting] I say, You give me a logical and scientific explanation of how this painting can come into existence WITHOUT a painter; then I'll listen to your explanation of how the entire universe came into existence WITHOUT a Creator!

I'm no scientist; but this strategy usually silences my 'opponent' rather quickly.

Daywalker  8)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:22:14 PM by daywalker »

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 12:04:42 PM »

Very good, Daywalker!!  :D
As for you, George!! Yes! I'm so glad to know you still have your sense of humor!! ha!! We need a good sense of humor to survive this world!! It helps us to ride out the storms of life, Yes? I need a good laugh once in a while to keep me healthy!! :) Somebody needs to make me laugh!!!  ;D
Kathy ;) :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.