bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Key To Break The Code.  (Read 6920 times)

aqrinc

Key To Break The Code.
« on: January 06, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »

This is so heavy, i don't know if it is ready for Prime Time yet, but here goes. Any bracketed or bolded comments added for emphasis by me.

Scripture is Coded Instructions to humanity, from our Creator GOD THE FATHER, And our Lord And King Jesus Christ HIS Son. Every bit of knowledge we need to progress is embedded in The Words, no matter how man tries to confuse, twist or corrupt IT. In order for us to know where to go (The Path), Scripture shows us where we are coming from, and why we are being Led By The Pillar Of Cloud by day And Pillar Of Fire by night, Continuously, to something (place) else.

Exo 13:21 (RV)
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; that they might go by day and by night:

Ray actually in so many words put this key on the table at The 2009 Mobile Conference. Rather than writing a whole lot more, please take a read of the Scriptures below and please READ ALL THE WORDS. Then if you get what it shows, start walking in that direction NOW.

Note: These Keys are all over from: Genesis to Revelation= From Start to Understanding; and we can use them, as soon as we know what and why they are placed right there, (HIDDEN In Plain Spiritual Sight)

Php 4:6-9 (RV)
In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7  And the peace of God, which passeth all (human) understanding, shall guard (Garrison) your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honourable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Every Second you can!!! 

9  The things which ye both learned and received and heard and saw in me, these things do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Excerpt from: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10966.0.html

Mobile Conference 2009 - Audio 10 and 11

WHAT DO YOU THINK ALL DAY LONG?

So you become what you think about all day. If you think about God and His ways and His law, you can accomplish things, you can build things and you can acquire fruits of the spirit and so on.  Because the law is spiritual.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true…

You know I just pray all the time that God will show me the truth and that what I teach will be the truth.  You know we have opened each day (with prayer), but I already prayed before I got here… prayed on the way over…. prayed last night… prayed when I was putting the notes together.  But we pray as kind of a public type thing, a corporate prayer I guess and maybe for your benefit. 

But that’s not the first time I asked God to show me some truth to give you.  When I read books like this, I don’t assume I have all understanding.  So if I’m going to waste hundreds of hours studying the subject then show me, show me the truth. I’m open to the truth God.  I don’t want to protect some pet philosophy of mine, I want to know the truth, show me.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true (we want to stick with the truth), whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS.
v. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me,  DO: and the God of peace shall be with you.

So, when Paul tells me that Jesus Christ created everything, visible and the invisible, I think on those things and I believe them and I do them and I teach them.  I don’t say, oh that’s just John and Paul talking about that nonsense, nobody else.

If it’s true… it’s true.  If it’s the word of God, don’t demean it.  If it’s something that is totally foreign and heretical as far as God is concerned, don’t teach it and don’t believe it.

So, if you read Romans through to Philemon, those are Paul’s 13 writings, there’s a lot to read and heed, isn’t there?  Probably a couple of hundred things.

george. :)

Silvia Martin

Re: Key To Break The Code.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:03:59 AM »

Sounds easy enough, but what about that scripture that says" not even our thoughts are our own" ?
Silvia

Amrhrasach

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »

Sounds easy enough, but what about that scripture that says" not even our thoughts are our own" ?
Silvia

Okay, I'm stumped.   Can someone please direct me to the verse(s) where "not even our thoughts are our own"?   I'm not nit-picking, I just can't seem to find it yet and thought I would ask for help.

Gary

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 04:48:57 PM »

aqr

That is a tidy reference to what you are thinking about! or should it be said, what God is causing you to think about :) That is wonderful!

Hey Gary,

Our thoughts are not our own. They are caused by God who knows the beginning from the end.  :) That is good reason to rest in the knowledge that God is in control of everything and God is Love.

Arc

Amrhrasach

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 05:01:27 PM »

Thanks Arcturus.   

I'm afraid I'm having one of the days where I have to tap my forehead, do a "check, check" and ask "is this thing on?". 

Meltdown.    Probably due to all the global warming.   ;D

Gary

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »

I don't know about the global warming. I am seeing global freezing ;D ;D

As for check check check...well....welcome to studying the Word of God....that's the way to go :)

Arc

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 05:39:59 PM »

Lot of Messages on or about our thoughts, these are closest i see, but no match to for that particular phrase.

Gen 6:5 (CLV)
And seeing is Yahweh Elohim that much is the evil of humanity in the earth, and every form of the devices of its heart is but evil all its days.

Pro 20:27 (CEV)
Our inner thoughts are a lamp from the LORD, and they search our hearts. (Only one i find even close)

Pro 24:12  
Don't say, "I didn't know it!" God can read your mind. He watches each of us and knows our thoughts. And God will pay us back for what we do.

Rom 12:3 (Murdock)
And, by the grace given to me, I say to you all: Do not carry thoughts, beyond what ye ought to think; but think with modesty, as God hath distributed to each one his measure of faith.

1Co 14:20  
My brethren, be ye not children in your thoughts; but to evil things be ye infants; and in your thoughts be men.

Php 4:8  
Finally, my brethren, what things are true, and what things are decorous, and what things are right, and what things are pure, and what things are lovely, and what things are commendable, and deeds of praise and approbation, on these be your thoughts.

Jer 18:12 (LITV)
And they say, It is hopeless. For we will walk after our own thoughts, and we will each one do according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.

george. :)

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »

I don't know of a verse either with that exact phrase but we have this;

The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, IS FROM THE LORD" (Prov. 16:1). [Regardless of the proper translation of the first half of this verse, the second half is emphatically] "…FROM THE LORD."

"O Lord, I know that the way of man is NOT IN HIMSELF [not in his will or choice] it is not in man that walks to direct his steps [he is not ‘free’ to choice where he will walk]" (Jer. 10:23).

"Man’s goings [steps] are OF THE LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?" (Prov. 20:24).

It seems that free thought would be the same as free will, or at least it seems that you can't have no free will and have free thought.

Roy

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 08:21:31 PM by Roy Martin »

mharrell08

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

Silvia

No Silvia, there are no scriptures which state our 'thoughts' are not our own. The scriptures do testify that our steps are directed by God [Prov 16:9].

Our thoughts are our own but are dictated by our heart [Matt 15:19, Mark 7:21]. God intentionally made our hearts spiritually weak [Jer 17:9, Deut 5:29, Rom 8:20] to give us an understanding to rely on Him fully. Without being made as spiritually weak as we are, we would never appreciate nor understand why we should trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not on our understandings [Prov 3:5].

Excerpt from Lake of Fire series Part 15-A (http://bible-truths.com/lake15.html):

IT ALL STARTS WITH THE HEART

ALL have sinned because it takes SPIRITUAL POWER not to sin. And God did not give our first parents that kind of spiritual power. They were spiritually weak as water.

We read in Jer. 17:9:

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

We know from Scripture that God "…creates EVIL…" (Isa. 45:7), but did He also create man’s heart in a "desperately wicked" state? No, He did not. God did not FORCE upon man, at creation, a "desperately WICKED" heart. Let’s read this verse from the Jewish Publication Society,

"The heart is deceitful above all things, And it is EXCEEDING WEAK—who can know it."

God did not create man’s heart "desperately wicked" as the KJV suggest, but rather He did create the human heart, "exceeding WEAK."

The seat of emotions and desires is the HEART. And God made the heart "exceeding WEAK." Man did not sin because he "freely willed" to sin, but because his heart was so exceedingly WEAK. That is why it takes next to nothing to persuade the heart of man to DESIRE SIN.

Jesus Christ Himself taught us that EVIL THOUGHTS, MURDERS, BLASPHEMIES, ADULTERIES, etc., all start, begin, originate, proceed, out from THE HEART.

Once the heart senses a feeling or emotion, it begins to desire something. These very thoughts of desire emanate out from the heart, seeking fulfillment. At this point in the process the will is manifested. It now becomes the driving force within you to accomplish the thoughts and emotions of the heart. The will is not the original instigator in this chain of events; it is not even the second in line, but rather the third.

*      The will of man has no power until first his heart DESIRES,

*      Second these desires are formed into actual THOUGHTS,

*      Then at this third stage the will purposes to find fulfillment for all that is coming out of the heart.

The heart played a huge role in Adam’s decision to also partake of the forbidden fruit. In I Tim. 2:14 we read this:

"And Adam was NOT deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

Why did Adam sin if he was NOT deceived as his wife was? Again, the answer goes back to THE HEART.

Adam LOVED his wife dearly. He never wanted to be separated from her. But he knew that the wages of eating the forbidden tree was to be death. But did he fully comprehend all that death entailed? Probably not. But whatever the penalty would be or how it would be carried out, Adam knew that he did not want to be separated from his wife. Notice what He said to God:

"And the man said, The woman whom you gave to be WITH ME, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat." (Gen. 3:12).

Isn’t that interesting. Adam did not say: "The woman whom you gave TO ME." Or, "The woman whom you gave FOR ME." But rather, "The woman whom you gave to be WITH ME." Adam reminded God that He created Eve to be ‘WITH’ him, not apart from him. And if Adam had obeyed God, whereas his wife did not, he feared being SEPARATED from Eve. And so he also ate of the fruit and sinned, not because he was deceived as Eve was, but because he loved her in his heart so much that he couldn’t bear the thought of not being "WITH" her.

And so, did Adam "freely" WITHOUT A CAUSE choose to eat the forbidden fruit? What nonsense. Adam had the BIGGEST REASON in the world that CAUSED him to sin and remain with his wife!

So if you are looking for "free" will in the Garden at the time of our first parents' creation, forget it, 'cause it ain’t there!

Hope this helps,

Marques

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 09:11:15 AM »

Maybe this is the Scripture that is being referred to?

1Co 6:19  Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have of God? And YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN…

Another witness against the idol of free-will.

Arc

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »

aqr,   Love the line,  (HIDDEN In Plain Spiritual Sight) sounds like one of Ray's. You got it, It is awesome isn't it. Bob

Hi Bob,

The mark of a good teacher, is how the student will at times unconsciously emulate them, while developing their own methods for researching, and using information. I find it very gratifying to constantly see more, and deeper Spiritual meaning in even the simplest appearing passage of Scripture.

Brings more meaning to these Scriptures: I highlighted and bolded some, but every word is critical to understanding, very important is Real Repentance.

Act 17:24-32 (CLV)

24 The God Who makes the world and all that is in it, He, the Lord inherent of heaven and earth, is not dwelling in temples made by hands,
25 neither is He attended by human hands, as if requiring anything, since He Himself gives to all life and breath and all."

26 Besides, He makes out of one every nation of mankind, to be dwelling on all the surface of the earth, specifying the setting of the seasons and the bounds of their dwelling, for them to be seeking God, if, consequently,
27 they may surely grope for Him and may be finding Him, though to be sure, not far from each one of us is He inherent,
28 for in Him we are living and moving and are, as some poets of yours also have declared, 'For of that race also are we.'"
29 The race, then, is inherently of God; we ought not to be inferring that the Divine is like gold, or silver, or stone, a sculpture of art and human sentiment."

30 Indeed, then, condoning the times of ignorance, God is now charging mankind that all everywhere are to repent,
31 forasmuch as He assigns a day in which He is about to be judging the inhabited earth in righteousness by the Man Whom He specifies, tendering faith to all, raising Him from among the dead - "

32 Now, on hearing of the resurrection of the dead, these, indeed, jeered, yet those say, "We will hear you concerning this again also."

george :).

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:43:48 PM by aqr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.