bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e-sword  (Read 4941 times)

gallenwalsh

e-sword
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:59:02 PM »

What is it and how does one use it ?

aqrinc

Re: e-sword
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »

Hi gallenwalsh,

Click the link below, then you can read about it and lots of other resources on BT or links to those.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4470.msg34376.html#msg34376

george ;D.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »

Hi gallenwalsh,

It is a free download, it gives you a program so that you can download (also from that source) a good many Bible translations, commentaries and dictionaries are also available.  Now once you get this set up you can open this program, separate from the internet so you don't have to be on the internet to use it, but you have right there all these sources to use.  After you have used it a bit you will learn how to navigate all around the different Bibles and compare and study everything so quick and easy. The search function is really nice for finding verses.   

So by all means get this, it is well worth it to have so much easily available.  I really love having it, though I am a bit dependant on it, but I figure reading all these Scriptures so much has got to be a big benefit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »

Hi gallenwalsh,

It is a free download, it gives you a program so that you can download (also from that source) a good many Bible translations, commentaries and dictionaries are also available.  Now once you get this set up you can open this program, separate from the internet so you don't have to be on the internet to use it, but you have right there all these sources to use.  After you have used it a bit you will learn how to navigate all around the different Bibles and compare and study everything so quick and easy. The search function is really nice for finding verses.   

So by all means get this, it is well worth it to have so much easily available.  I really love having it, though I am a bit dependant on it, but I figure reading all these Scriptures so much has got to be a big benefit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

I agree Kat!!! I really depend on this program!! I hardly pick up my physical bible!
I recently been turned on to biblegateway. I knew it was there but e-sword is so easy and has so much but biblegateway has bibles with cross-references!!!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.