bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Baby on the way!  (Read 3795 times)

lferretj

New Baby on the way!
« on: January 07, 2010, 05:37:30 PM »

Sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while, life got busy, i should rephrase, i got distracted with my walk and frustrated that I can't seem to discuss my faith with anyone in person.  Still looking for others in my area.  Not that here at the forum isn't great I just miss all the people at my church, but not all the lies. 

Anyway I have good news as you probably realized from the subject heading.  I'm gonna be a new mom in August 2010.  It's my first and my hubby and I are so excited!  Prayers for a healthy baby would be appreciated and that my morning sickness will go away soon. 

I hope to be back to more regular postings on the forum, and hopefully I will be able to share new insights into life as I take the challenge of parent.

Lferretj

P.S. I've been catching up on some recent posts and have those of you that have asked in my prayers, especially for Ray.

Marky Mark

Re: New Baby on the way!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 05:52:46 PM »

lferretj

Congrats on your impendent bundle of joy. :) I learned two days ago that my step daughter is also due in August. 8)

Peace...Mark

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »

Iferretj,
I too have been looking for people in my area for three years now. I have found some in my state but all an hour or more away. It is frustrating but it is all a part of God's plan. Keep fighting.

Congratulations on the baby, keep us posted.

Peace

myms

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »

Congrats Lferretj

The joys of a firstborn are hard to beat!  :)

Linny

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 11:29:01 PM »

Oh, the first baby! How exciting!!  ;D ;D ;D
For the morning sickness, drinking lots of fresh made juices will clean out your system and make you feel better.
If your sickness is coming in the morning,  it is due to your body cleansing for the new baby and your organs getting overloaded so they dump some of the stuff in your stomach till they can process it.  :P
Drinking lots of fresh juice and eating live foods gives your body a break and less to kick out.
Anyway, it worked for me!
And if you can swing it, hire a doula. They are amazing and full of great info!
Blessings to your growing family!
Lin

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 02:07:20 AM »

Congrats on the new life.  God bless you as this develops--literally.   ;)

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »

KJV Psalms 127:3 

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Congratulations!  :)
Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.