bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: My wife  (Read 8522 times)

bluzman

My wife
« on: January 07, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »

Although we had been separated for more than twenty years, my wife and I grew to love each other more every day.
 She died on Monday morning on the operating table during emergency surgery. We never had a chance to hold each other.
   I can hardly think or type this message. My heart is broken and in shreds. Chester

Linny

Re: My wife
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »

Chester,
My prayers go out to you for your incredible loss. I pray God's peace will completely cover you. I am so sorry.
Lin

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »

Brother Chester,
It is with a heavy heart I respond to your message. How very sad and troubling news that you have shared. I cannot pretend to know the grief you must feel. God will see you through it. We are pray for your peace, comfort, understanding, and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ.
Roy

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »

I am very sorry for your loss Chester  :'(

God be with you through this difficult, tough trying time.

Peace,
Stacey
Stacey

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »

God be with you, Chester.  I pray over-abundant Grace as you endure this trial. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 03:29:34 PM »

Chester with all my heart I feel your sorrow, and am so sorry. I know you loved her very much.
 I'm here for you anytime.

Roy

daywalker

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »

My prayers, my heart, my soul, and my spirit cry out for you...

firefly77

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss, Chester. I pray for God's abundant peace and comfort to strengthen you.

Angie

Samson

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »

Sorry & Saddened by your loss Chester,

Hang in there, May God's Spirit watch over you and help you to endured this emotionally difficult time your experiencing. I pray your able to get through this most difficult event in your life.

My deepest sympathies, Samson.

Kat

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 05:18:36 PM »

Hi Chester,

That is so sad to hear, I feel so much sorrow for you.  May God comfort you during this difficult time as only He can.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »

Dear Brother Chester,

My deepest sympathy and empathy for you.

Remember one Day (soon in God's time) you will be able to hold her and share the wonders of God's new creation with her and all your loved ones (who will be as numberless as the stars in the sky) endlessly.

Thank God you and your wife made peace and continued to grow together, because as bad as it is now it would be an even more intensely bitter experience had you and her not been speaking with each other or been angry with one another or if you had not let her know your love for her before this chapter came to a close.

I know this from personal experience.

This present separation is only an intermission not the end of the final act...

His Peace to you,

Joe

P.S. Mat 5:4  Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Marky Mark

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »

Chester,you have my sincere condolence on your loss. :'(

Mark

Silvia Martin

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »

Hi Chester,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through right now, but God does. I pray, that he will comfort you and lift you up.
Peace be with you,
Silvia

9440geoff

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »

Chester, I can feel your grief through your words, and I know that Christ Jesus feels your grief, too. He will bring you strength and comfort to carry you through this difficult time.

Geoff

hillsbororiver

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 07:47:52 PM »

Chester, I can feel your grief through your words, and I know that Christ Jesus feels your grief, too. He will bring you strength and comfort to carry you through this difficult time.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Your post brought this verse to mind...

John 11:33  When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,

Check out John 11:31-45

What a glorious promise! Such incomprehensible compassion from the Creator of all...

Peace,

Joe

G. Driggs

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 08:00:21 PM »

Dear brother Chester, I'm very sorry for your loss, grieving with you and praying for you. The Lord will help pull you through this tough time. I sincerely hope these Scriptures will help lighten your load.

Mat 11:28  "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29  All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for yourselves.
Mat 11:30  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

We are all here for you bro.

Hope, Faith & Love, through Jesus.

G. Driggs

myms

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 08:25:59 PM »

Dear Chester

My prayers are with you, may I echo Joe's words so beautifully put 'Remember one Day (soon in God's time) you will be able to hold her and share the wonders of God's new creation with her and all your loved ones (who will be as numberless as the stars in the sky) endlessly.'

YSIC

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 10:47:49 PM »

Chester,

My heartfelt condolences to you and I pray that your knowledge of truth will give you some comfort during this sad time.

René

Marlene

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 11:16:18 PM »

Chester, I am so sorry to hear this news. I will pray that God give you comfort in this hard trial. Just, pour your heart out to him and he will comfort you.

In His Love,
Marlene

tamaralv

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 04:28:06 AM »

Chester,

My heart aches over your loss.  Please know that I'm praying for you and your family. May the God of peace be with you.

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus,

Tammy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.