bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolutionist Claims of Transitional Fossils  (Read 3832 times)

TRUTH281

Evolutionist Claims of Transitional Fossils
« on: January 07, 2010, 09:26:34 PM »

A Transitional Form is defined as:  (popularly termed missing links) are the fossilized remains of intermediary forms of life that illustrate an evolutionary transition. Of course I believe God made creatures after their kind. Scientist say there are thousands of transitional fossils, but are they really intermediate forms OR a hoax? Kind of like how they ALL say in theory we are all transitional forms. I found this information at this link:  "Evolutionary Theory Lacking True Transitional Forms"         http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=node/18507

"Many individuals who believe in evolution are convinced that there exists an abundance of transitional forms to support evolution. However, what they regard as “transitional” are simply biological similarities between various species or groups, and are not true or actual transitions in Nature. Creationists believe that the biological similarities between various species are due to a common Designer who designed similar functions for similar purposes in all of the various forms of life, from the simplest to the most complex. Evolutionists believe that the biological similarities between species are evidence of common ancestry between all forms of life. Neither position can be scientifically proved.

A true transitional form would be something like a fish having part fins…part feet, or a bird having part scales…part feathers, partially one function, partially another with neither being complete or functional. The fossil record contains fossils of only complete and fully-formed species. There are no fossils of partially-evolved species to indicate that a gradual process of evolution ever occurred." End Quote.

Richard Dawkins authoer of "The God Delusion" is condidered as one of the greats when it comes to proving evolution as a fact. He gave an example of a transition form called "Tiktaalik". If this is not a true transition form than we can be sure that everything else he teaches about tranitional fossils is a lie. Here is the link to "Tiktaalik".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiktaalik

Here is a link to a list of supposed transitional fossils:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

I believe Christ has lead me to post this so we as the Body of Christ can have some knowledge about TF. If you don't care to have this knowledge now you will when an atheist tells you, "Your rejecting evidence, we have found transitional fossils etc."

All comments appreciated! May Christ bring us all into Peace and maturity according to his timing and Great Plan. Amen!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.