bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Working at my Mental Health Job.....  (Read 7463 times)

ez2u

Re: Working at my Mental Health Job.....
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 08:25:46 PM »

Pam  i sure hope you read this post because i want you know how i have helped my son schizophrenia  Josh is 34 years old now since 1997 i knew he was mentally ill.  this terrible disease ran in my family my father aunt uncle sister all have been mentally ill.  It caused so much heartache for so many.  Several years ago after much prayer i ran across Abram Hoffer and Pauling Linus work with the mentally ill,  please research it out on the internet.  Hoffer did  hundreds of clinical research studies on this Niacin program.  His results are amazing.  This last December i tried it on my son and he is functioning normal  working with my husband at our shop. after years of hospitalizations. medications, doctors.  All i can say mentally illness is big money in this country and a lot of families are being hurt by holding back this treatment.  I also know another women in Florida that help her son the same way.  please research this out   peggy 

frecklegirl417

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 11:23:50 AM »

To my family,

Thanks again for all the support! It makes each day go better.I have great respect for the parents who take care of their own family at home, due to the fact my youngest brother is mentally I'll and my parents take care of him. My only wish is that someday my patients that don't have family help finally do. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I am grateful for my BT family.

frecklegirl417

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »

To my Bt family,

I have been informed a couple of weeks ago that the hospital I work at will be closing has of June 30,2011. I keep praying that the Governor of the state I work in changes his mind but it doesn't look good. I really feel bad for my patients. They will be moved to other facilities or discharged out to communities. Some of them won't survive out in  society to long, without help. Most of the patients will either be homeless or just disappear or my worst fear die. I can only hope and pray that the circumstances change.

Marlene

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 01:46:48 PM »

Sad to see people thrown out who need such help. I pray that this will all change, or that God will arrange good places for them to go so no one is left out on the streets.

Glad, they have had you to be with.

In His Love,
Marlene

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 06:17:58 PM »

Praying for you and your patients Pam.  It so sad it seems the mentally ill and our elders are the first to be cut back on  :-[
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.