bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer please  (Read 4621 times)

9440geoff

Prayer please
« on: January 12, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »

Hi Everyone,

This is a prayer request for my wife who is having a knee operation tomorrow morning, (Wednesday, 0630 GMT).

I'm praying that the anaesthetic will not affect her too badly, that the pain will be bearable, and the healing will be rapid.
Naturally I'm hoping that this is God's will for her.

Geoff

myms

Re: Prayer please
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 06:57:35 PM »

Geoff

My prayers are added to your own.

Myms

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

Definitely praying for your wife, Geoff! For a speedy and pain free recovery!
Kathy :)

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 12:08:34 AM »

Hi Geoff,

I don't know if she is having the knees replaced, but I had both my knees replaced in the last year.  My Dad shared with me before them that the surgery is the easy part, it's the recovery that is difficult and allot of work.  I have found this to be true also.  The whole ordeal can be frightening....I will pray for you and your wife to have Gods peace and strength....

YSIY,
Brenda

Samson

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »

Hi Everyone,

This is a prayer request for my wife who is having a knee operation tomorrow morning, (Wednesday, 0630 GMT).

I'm praying that the anaesthetic will not affect her too badly, that the pain will be bearable, and the healing will be rapid.
Naturally I'm hoping that this is God's will for her.

Geoff

Geoff,

Hope her recovery is rapid and also Pray it's God's Will that She doesn't suffer from the operation and it's affects too much. What is the source of her Knee problems; Is it the Anterior Cruciate Ligament.

Pray for Recovery, Samson.

9440geoff

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:15 PM »

Thank you Myms, Kathy, Brenda and Samson.

The operation here is called a "demi-prothese", which means a half knee replacement. I don't know the technical terms, Samson.

Geoff

9440geoff

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 06:44:30 AM »

Thank you BT family pray-ers. My wife came through the op OK. She's a lot of discomfort, which is to be expected for the first 48 hours. Unfortunately I can't get to see her at the moment as I have a really bad cold/'flu, and I don't want to share it with her.

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 12:16:55 PM »

Geoff, Sorry to hear that about you and her pain. I will keep you both in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

9440geoff

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »

Thank you Marlene and all,

I managed to visit my wife today (wearing a surgeon's mask so as not to give her my cold). She is off the pain-killers and in a very good frame of mind, thank God. She's having physio and surprising herself what she can do. She even said that the food is good.

Geoff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.