bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 4031 times)

loveroftruth

I am new here
« on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:16 PM »

Blessings Everyone,
Would love to connect and learn from you all. I have always loved word studies but is there anything one could suggest for what books would be an asset in my library. At present I have my Strong's, Wigram's, and one NT Greek Interlinear. Thank you.

Linny

Re: I am new here
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:40:39 AM »

Welcome to the forum loveroftruth!! Hope you are blessed by being here with us.

I love my Rotherham's bible and my esword. Couldn't do without my esword!

I too love word studies! God got me going that direction before He showed me His truths here at BT.

Blessings, Lin

loveroftruth

Re: I am new here
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »

Welcome to the forum loveroftruth!! Hope you are blessed by being here with us.

I love my Rotherham's bible and my esword. Couldn't do without my esword!

I too love word studies! God got me going that direction before He showed me His truths here at BT.

Blessings, Lin

Hi Linny,
Thanks for your input. I also have e-sword but have yet to really dig into it and utilize it's functions. I'm a little stuck on books laying on my table still..LOL! But I am thankful for my computer and have been using it a lot more now for my word studies. I thank God for the blessing of just loving to search for His words. It does take me on a lot of rabbit trails also. I have to get more organized for sure. God bless you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.