bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Thoughts of The Day  (Read 3959 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Random Thoughts of The Day
« on: January 16, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »

As usual, this is not my own material but someting I got through a e-mail, enjoy!

1) Nothing is more humbling than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

2) I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

3) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

4) Pray tell me you are supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

5) I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

6) Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

7) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died..

8) I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

9) Bad decisions make good stories

10) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

11) I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

12) I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer..... Drop the phone and run away?

13) I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

14) As a driver I don't like pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I don't like drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I never like cyclists.

15) I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

;D

Stacey

darren

Re: Random Thoughts of The Day
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 03:22:27 AM »

That's good Stacey.

Darren

Linny

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 12:53:56 PM »

I love 3, 4, and 11.

Lin

Kat

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »

That's a fun list, more than one applies to me. I got another one to add to the list.

The irony of going the the grocery store for an item you need in a recipe and come back with $50 worth of stuff and forgot the item you went for  ::)

Kat

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:39:27 PM »

Very funny and so true.

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.