bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beware of the Anti-Christ!  (Read 7538 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Beware of the Anti-Christ!
« on: January 18, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »

Here is an excerpt from a letter that was printed in the Sunday newspaper in my hometown. Sorta reminded me of reading 23 Minutes in Hell.... ;D

Our world is rushing toward a New World Order.
 There will be one world government, one world currency and one world church, with a leader that the Bible calls the False Prophet. The Holy Scriptures call this leader of the New World Order the Anti-Christ. He will come on the world scene as a man of peace, and will deceive billions. He will turn out to be the most wicked and horrible man that has ever been on this earth. The one world order will last seven years under this leader.
 We do not know when this person will appear. God's word says his reign of terror will begin when Russia and Israel will sign a seven-year peace treaty with the Anti-Christ.
 I agree with Mr. Richardson that we need to pray that our nation will turn back to God.

Roy Martin

Re: Beware of the Anti-Christ!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »

God has everything set on it course.Its all just whatever happens.

Roy

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 03:19:05 PM »

My Eyes!  What have you done to my eyes?!

It's not just a theology, it's an industry.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:08:39 AM »

Wonder what happens when that doesn't happen (Russia & Israel Treaty), case for a new book?.

george ??? :-\ :o.

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 01:08:07 AM »

Its already here! Been here generation after generation.  The majority of the world does not know it.  They are blind and looking for it.  They already have taken the mark.  While, these false teachers get rich the sheep are falling in the ditch.  Only, a miracle from God can wake them up and take them out of there spiritual prison.

All, I can say is things have waxed worse and worse.  Money is the root of all evil.  Nothing, new under the sun.

Makes me ill to think how they make money in the name of Love for Christ. But, then I know its also God's will.

Revelations Chapter 17 verse 5 And upon her forhead was a name written MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Marlene

Lupac

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:09 AM »

I thought the "beast" not the "false prophet" was the "antichrist".  ???

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 01:17:12 AM »

One bit of information, money is not evil, The Love of money is:

1Ti 6:10  For the love of money is a root of all evils, of which some having lusted after, they were seduced from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

george 8).

mharrell08

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »

Hello Lupac,

Just like there is no such phrase as 'THE great tribulation' in the scriptures, there is no such phrase as 'THE antichrist'. Antichrist simply means any belief, doctrine, theology, concept, etc. that opposes Christ. But it's not 1 singular person.

Hope this helps,

Marques

Samson

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 10:45:55 AM »

Hello Lupac,

Just like there is no such phrase as 'THE great tribulation' in the scriptures, there is no such phrase as 'THE antichrist'. Antichrist simply means any belief, doctrine, theology, concept, etc. that opposes Christ. But it's not 1 singular person.

Hope this helps,

Marques

Lupac,

Read 1John.2:18,19,22,23(many AntiChrists, denies the Father and the Son( a false teaching).Also: 2John, verse 7( many deceivers not confessing Jesus coming in the flesh, this teaching is anti(against) Christ.

Hope this helps, Samson.

Lupac

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »

Thanks, but I was joking. I know the beast is us, I was just trying to go by "church logic".

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 07:25:28 PM »

Hello Lupac,

Hope this helps,

Marques

That is the whole mouthful Marques, Thanks.

george :).

Thanks, but I was joking. I know the beast is us, I was just trying to go by "church logic".

Lupac,

So you think this is all a joke, interesting! :-\ do you really?

george ???.

Lupac

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »

Hello Lupac,

Hope this helps,

Marques

That is the whole mouthful Marques, Thanks.

george :).

Lupac,

So you think this is all a joke, interesting! :-\ do you really?

george ???.

WHAT? No... Okay, I responded to the OP pretending to be confused, because I always heard the beast was the antichrist, not the false prophet. Marques seems to have thought I was asking a serious question. I've read the entire LoF series by Ray. I was joking when I said I thought the beast was THE antichrist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.