bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: seeking  (Read 8441 times)

Patric

Re: seeking
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 03:27:36 PM »

thank you Kat words coming form a woman on the subject are a God send hearing what the feminine side has to say opens my eyes and ears further....more truth ables me to make right decisions....and a very special thanx to Gary Driggs whom sent me a few PM's about my concerns too which really spoke volumes of advice and comfort....regardless of if I ever get married or not....this person will always be my friend....and in Christ I will be contented in my spirit....weather in need or having all my needs meet....I have learned the secret to all prayer as well as all things....and I live like a King even still....though not in a palace....I have love...shelter....clothes on my back...a place to sleep...and food to eat....beyond this all is a blessing...and in the words of Job "We have accepted good from the Lord, shall we not accept the bad as well?" when his life had already fallen apart....he had a spiritual mind set right in the middle of it....so I see all of life as a gift and having life, and life to the full is deeper gift from the Father
thy will be done....

Silvia Martin

Re: seeking
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 08:29:41 PM »

Hi Patrick,

I do agree with Kat and the others. You have to work out your problems before you can be a good husband and God always has to come first.That said,I know what it felt like to want to find my true mate and failed at every corner. The loneliness was almost unbareble. I know you think you're ready for you're mate, but have you ever thought that God is still working to get your mate ready for you?
I'm going to use my husband and I for an example. My husband was already 17 when I was borne, but God already knew we where going to be mates. Problem was...I was born on a different continent (Germany). So I met and married an american soldier, who brought me to Colorado...got divorced...met some guy from Childress,TX...moved there...broke up...met a guy from Denison,TX...moved there... got married. OK, God got me within 30 min of Roy now. The thing is, if we would have come across each other then it wouldn't have worked. We were still from two different worlds. While Roy was into drugs and about to go to jail for it I never even got close to that stuff or the people that used it. Well, God got a hold of Roy and he even got ahead of me spiritually. While my marriage was going down the tubes again, I started going to a new church. it was the same church as Roy's but in a different location (30 min away). The same main pastor is over all of them. To shorten the story, Roy decided one day to visit the on I attended. A week and a half later he worked up the nerve to talk to me and 12 days later we were married.
So you see,God had to do a lot of work in BOTH of us.
I hope this helped a little.

God bless,

Silvia

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.