bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new but been almost a year on the website  (Read 4007 times)

Patric

new but been almost a year on the website
« on: January 21, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »

My name is Patric...I joined almost a year ago....and over the summer or fall my ID got deleted I assume through inactivity or I forget my own password(not many of you remember me I am sure, as I think I had very few posts up til that point)...anyway I created my account again...and do read from time to time on this forum...and almost daily...or least 5 times a week I find myself on the bible truths web site....reading...rereading...and listening to the audios....as my eyes and ears are opened....to God's Spirit in truth....thank you all ahead of time for any prayers, contributions, ideas, and input you have had into this awesome website, and any well wishes you may have for me....I am 41 and live in Cincinnati Ohio...humbly God has brought me through a lot in my life....physical pain...emotional pain....mental pain....spiritual pain....and all of which were necessary(I will not boast of them, for they are dung now that Christ has shown me the truth) and I am what I am by the grace of God alone....I am content....yet excited about the change....I have grown in many ways...that 20 years in 'Babylon' could never have done....now it is true as well though that if I was never in 'churchianity' then I could never have been called out of the whore...the entire creation waits for our redemption as sons and daughters of God....groaning inwardly....this is powerful in helping me to be patient...and endure things in my life as well as others....that are evil...painful...boring, or otherwise not understood....to being thy will be done....
so hi once again....and my hope is that I can be part of the body to build up the head that is Christ Jesus as we hold on to our faith....

Patric

Deborah-Leigh

Re: new but been almost a year on the website
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »

Hi Patric

I lived in Cincinnati for two months a few years ago. I recall thrououghly enjoying the Proctar and Gamble park through which I walked on my way to work.

Welcome back

Arcturus

Patric

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 03:24:32 PM »

thanx

Kat

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »

Hi Patric,

I remember you and would like to say welcome back, though you never really left  :)
I hope you will join in with us in fellowship here and that you may gain much from it.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

cherokee

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 09:00:02 AM »

Hey Patric,

I remember you also. I'm in south central Ky. I do not post alot but try to welcome newbie's. Not sure how I missed doing that back in Jan.  ???  Anyway, Welcome back and look forward to hearing more from you.

Blessings,
Suzie

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 10:17:16 PM »

Hey Patric!
In my short time participating on the Bible-Truths forum, I also remember you well.
You have came to mind several times, so I'm really glad to hear from you again.
May God richly bless
Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.