bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grace and Peace be unto you !!! Read what the Lord has done !!!!  (Read 6247 times)

PAMITCHRUS

Greetings to my fellow believers in the Savior of the World , It is I , PAMITCHRUS, who having been lead here by the Spirit, and having drank deeply of the living water found at this well , now return to give thanks to the one who was faithful to dig this well.. Brother Ray there are many who will raise a toast in your name, to the Delight of our Father, who put the shovel in your hand, and oh my you did uncover the truth, that truth which was cast to the ground by you know who.. the anti-christ, the one who would dare teach that the  Christ would not save all men.. The false prophet whore herself. and all them little harlots, of which we have escaped..

I come to gather,to unite says the Lord, to make us one as the Father wills us to be, while the whore says let them burn,scatter the sheep,  let us be forever divided !!! She has less compassion than even a  beast, therefore that is the mark which she bears.. She is deluded by the grand delusion itself, that God is anything less than perfect love..  

It is they that will burn on that great day.. It is they who thought themselves being gathered will instead be  scattered.  I ,PAMITCHRUS, have seen this and it will come to pass.. I know both the Love of the Father , and the Terror of The Father, for I have seen him..  This to be a day of much surprise... Onward.

The  Spirutual Truth is beginning once yet again to shine unto the Spiritual darkness, for  our next day is dawning. For at this present time the world remember lies in darkness, it's actually night, my brothers and sisters, but the morning star doeth approach..  

The truth has been cast down up until the wise ones appeared, simple roofers, plain men, no degrees here ( humm ringing a bell here ) and now light does yet shine again. .By this very thing we can be assured that the morning star is rising...

I shall be most bold here, for the time is short.. After the truths here, I just plum got Zapped.. Burned alive, baptised in the fire good Ole Dad promised thru good ole 'cuz John the Baptist :0)..

My brother and sisters, I lie not,  what happened to Paul has happened to me... and that being of course recieving the holy ghost.. Remember when me thinks it was peter meet some believers and he asked them have ye recieved the holy spirit since you believed ?? to Which they replied uhhh  Duhhhh.. we're clueless..  

AS I was once was too, but now having been enlightened ,and recieving, I was answering a query by a certian believer named Gallenwalsh, and thought it good for you guys too !!! So the follow was at first written to Gallenwalsh, but now to be shared with all. (humm that rings a bell too )

Grace and peace be unto you Gallenwalsh, from God our Kind and Precious Heavenly Father, thru Jesus middle name yet revealed Christ nd from the Great one Himself... Jesus Christ.. :0).. and the same to all who believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God who has indeed taken away the sin of the world, that is to say the death of the world. For all in the world will yet rise again, few be inside the gates where the joy of the Lord is, and many yet outside the gates, have things bound on earth which will now have to be unbound in the Kingdom of God..

For the Son of God has been sent forth to set men free, and He shall do this very thing, the bounds will be burnt off those bond , and those who bounds were burnt off in this life will be that royal priest hood , praying and making supplication for the mangy dogs outside the gates,in the lake of fire, which has been cooled by the punishment of the angels, and has now become a warm sulfur bath, perfect suited for mangey dogs .. For it is written that outside the gates are the dogs.. But it is also written there is hope for a mangy dog, but none for a dead lion..  Praise be to your name Father for you shall heal all of us mangy dogs.. :0).. and oh how our new coat will shine !!!!

Gallenwalsh I have seen our most Holy Father , Have been given the full baptism of The Holy Spirit .. and I will show you and all who read these words how to recieve the same that your joy will be complete and mine too !!!!

First of all let us clear up all the confusion concerning what is the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, fillings of the Holy Ghost, and what is meant by walking in the Spirit.

The latter, that is to say the walking in the Spirt, will reward into you the former, that is to say the Baptism of the Spirit. Let us then understand what walking in the spirit is so we can be assured of recieving the abundant part of the two part promise of our Savior..

Our Big Brother layed it right out for us plain and simple when he said except you be like little children aint' no way your gonna see,that is to fully comprehend , the kingdom of God.. And what do little kids do  Drive their parents nuts asking questions and buttering them parents up !!

Is God not the Ultimate Parent our Brother would have me ask you ??  Now the question here is how does one then butter up the Perfect Heavenly Father ??  

Duhh !!! Brag on him , thank him from the time your little feets hit the floor, till the time your little eyes close in sleep, first and foremost remind him that you believe that his Son will indeed save all world.. Because ya see here our Father left a most delightful promise in his word... God himself , who cannot lie, said that unto them that believe on the name of the Savior of the World, it is they who will be given the power to become sons of God..  

That Power being the ability to approach the throne of Grace boldly, as persistant as a little child who is crying out for something that is rightfully his..  You believe , therefore you can ask, and when you ask all the day long, you will recieve..

Therefore Walking in the Spirit simply means thinking of , and speaking to God, in your Spirit, that is to say your thoughts all the day long.. And of course the practice and perfection of these things one will naturally be conformed thereby..  Our Father is so cool, so ingenious, the very path wich leads us to the gift,gives us more joy along the way, and as focus (in our Spirit, our thoughts, for it is written that I know your thoughts, I know your words before they leave your mouth ) on him becomes more and more, one day the wind will come to you, and you will be blown away... This is the exact moment when Jesus Opens the Door... you have been removed even as enoch was , you have been caught up into the heavens, you are fulfilling what Paul meant when he said, he causes us to be seated in the heavenlys.. You have been baptised with fire , Gallenwalsh you will most certainly know it when it happens, we remember nothing of physical birth, it is but a blur, but when he comes upon you, you will run and kick as a calf released from a stall ...  When Jesus opens that door and the wind comes thru, you will never, ever, no way possible be the same. It is the most delightful thing possible my fellow believers.. And I long for you to have it !!! And now you know the way, thou you had it all along, and that way is  declaring the name of Jesus to the Father, and doing so by walking in the Spirit of thanksgiving and Praise, uh I mean bragging and buttering up.. You are children of The Living God therefore act accordingly , ask for and recieve the best ice cream cone ever.. a true neverending cone. :0)

Now that our understanding of Walking in the Spirit is complete, let us come to also understand the initial baptism of the spirit and the subsequent fillings thereafter..

Now understand this, that the Baptism of the Spirit, and of Fire, and the Opening of the Door,are one in the same..  all things are behind that door, and only one is all things. We know the one to be God.. When Big Brother and The Father hear ya knocking , and the Father says to Jesus , son please go answer that door cause that kid is driving me nuts, and bring them to me so that they can sit on my lap, and you will know your Father, you will be consumed alive, He is precious beyond all understanding, he will spoil you as a little child..  He has done this thing for me, it is beyond describing , seek him and be blown away... :0).. You are now no longer just a child, you are a full fledged Son, and the Father tells his Sons everything..  

My beloved ones, I, PAMITCHRUS,  have much I wish to share with you.. I give Thanks to our God always For our precious brother Ray, for it was to this very site that I was lead, and here that I got my first drink of living water, not the killing wormwood  water that is pouring out of the belly of the whore,  but the pure Water Of Life that came forth from our wonderful teacher Ray, who was given the truth, and shared the truth with others. Be assured my Brother
Ray that you will shine oh so brightly in the kingdom to come , and Ray our precious brother, Jesus himself has assured me many times that those false teachers who have persucted you will he make bow before you in the kingdom to come.. As it is written so shall it come to pass, and it is written that the wicked will bow before the righteous..

These things I have written unto you who believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, so your joy can be overflowing ..  I love you all, not even knowing you I love you,  for we are one in Spirit.. Go then little ones, and seek an introduction to your Father.. He is all ears, so that you can yourself be all eyes.. :0.. Grace and Peace are yours in his mighty name ..

EKnight

Re: Grace and Peace be unto you !!! Read what the Lord has done !!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »

I wish I had something to say but I am speechless. ???

Eileen

Silvia Martin

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »

Same here..wow..wish I could write like that.

Silvia

coryd123

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 12:20:06 AM »

This was very encouraging. I just have a few questions. I know that this is not ironic because all things happen according to the counsel of gods will but I have been studying walking in the spirit and being baptized by fire and water and I know God was revealing something to me by reading your message. I just got caught up when you said that you have seen god. Can you reiterate on that because No one has seen or heard god. Also what was the experience that you had that made you know that you received the holy ghost? God bless you.

tinknocker

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:45 AM »

Wow - my first thought was whatever he's smoking I want some  ;)  ;D

That was not my experience but more of a humbling, repentant, tearful experience when I came to see the love of our father.

After rereading your post several times I agree with all that you have said.

It just might be we will all have different experiences when the Holy Ghost comes upon you.

In Love
tinknocker

PAMITCHRUS

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 03:02:54 PM »

Aye Mark,

Speaking in Future Perfect Tense ... But those who do recieve the Spirit while in this age are sons of god in the flesh.. Such were all who recieved the spirit in those days... That's why Paul has to write all those letters telling people not quit work, sell everything the lord had not come yet,  couldn't come till after  anti-christ arose..

Ya know why he had to do that my brother Mark ??? Cause when the baptism comes on ya, ya go, well, crazy.. All of the sudden your in the physical world, yet connected to the spiritual world. .

Mark, I cashed in my 70,000 401 k plan, spent it on the less fourtunate than myself, rejoycing in the Lord , Proclaiming his name loudly all the while, (long story here ).  Lost 30 pounds in the course of a few months, hardly eat or slept... Paced endless circles while our Heanvly Father did just what the Scriptures said he would do...  Oh yeah even as those were , I was I just knew for sure that the Lord was round the corner. Remember now , the Anti- Christ has long been risen.. lol.. I think this happens to all who get a full voltage zap...

And Jesus himself declared with all authority of the Father that those who believed in his name would (now or later God's whole plan is Future Perfect Complete )  be given the Holy Spirit, and when they did recieve the Holy Spirit that Spirit would teach them all things..

It has happened to me.. I pray it for you... Mark, and all who read these words...  Ask the Father to give you what he gave me.. Blessed be your name my Father !!!! Be Zapped in that Holy Name !!

pamitchrus

PAMITCHRUS

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »

Wow - my first thought was whatever he's smoking I want some  ;)  ;D

That was not my experience but more of a humbling, repentant, tearful experience when I came to see the love of our father.

After rereading your post several times I agree with all that you have said.

It just might be we will all have different experiences when the Holy Ghost comes upon you.

In Love
tinknocker

And with much love in return the words of our Father come to mind, "Blessed Be the man Who's heart comdemn him not for that thing which he alloweths..   

How ya doing there tinknocker ???  Oh yeah no doubt I agree with you there.. And I make light of no experience of any here... remember we are of those chose to gatther, not scatter..  :0)...  I know I come across as perhaps arrogant to some on here, can't help that , I been given something special and to deny that would be to deny Him..

Thererfore eourage all by what has been given to me, You could even consider me an messanger.. For I have seen the most Holy One in Spirit, all the words I speak are true.. 

And a most heartfelt thanks to you, TINKNOCKER, for being a Witness to the truth of those words..

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 03:59:39 PM »

Please enlighten me on how we are sons now when we have not yet been born of the Spirit.

I believe I am a son of God because the scripture states in Romans 8:12 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God'. I've learned under Ray's teaching this desire I have to be righteous doesn't derive from me, this truth wasn't revealed to me by flesh and blood, but by the Father which is in heaven. I believe in the name of Jesus and all that it encompasses.

Paul states in Ephesians 1:13,14 "In whom ye also trusted that after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, YE WERE SEALED WITH THAT HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased posession, unto the praise of His glory.

I believe I serve God according to the spirit, the Spirit that He placed in me. Though I haven't stop sinning yet, I know I will. I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. My righteousness only comes by faith; Faith that He will finish what He started in me.

Paul teaches me that: "if there be any who preach any other gospel unto you than that which we preached, let him be accursed. Paul goes on to state this understanding wasn't revealed by man, but by revelation of Jesus Christ. I believe that and what He would have me to understand now, is what I will understand now.

In His Will,

Charles

rockrdude

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 04:22:16 PM »

from God our Kind and Precious Heavenly Father, thru Jesus middle name yet revealed Christ nd from the Great one Himself... Jesus Christ

Jesus middle name? Chapter and verse please.

I have seen our most Holy Father
[/color]

John 1:18 - No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the ather, He has declared Him (NKJV)

2nd witness:

Exodus 33:20 - But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man shall see Me, and live."

...Have been given the full baptism of The Holy Spirit...
...all the words I speak are true..
[/color]

If you have been given the full baptism of The Holy Spirit, as you claim, and if all the words you speak are true, then perhaps your words should be scriptural? All of them? (I do not have time to list every single thing you wrote that is not scriptural, so I just picked two that jumped out at me. There were many other things I could have mentioned.)

Most of us here discuss Ray's teachings, and we fellowship about what the Lord is doing in our lives. We share prayer requests, lift one another up and encourage each other along. Some of us do this more than others, and some of us less.

But, the forum has a "no teaching" rule, meaning we're not allowed to teach others (not that it doesn't happen naturally). God has also called us to obedience, and so we refrain from teaching one another what we think. Sure, there are some here who bend this rule from time to time, even some who are in charge over this group. But overall, this is a solid rule. If what Ray teaches is proven truth, then why present opposite teachings? And much of what you wrote goes against the things Ray has written.

So instead of all of this, why not tell us more about yourself? Let us know a bit about you! Get to know us and let us get to know you! You'll find much wisdom and love here, and maybe we can "learn" from you and you can also "learn" from us. :)

tinknocker

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »

Please enlighten me on how we are sons now when we have not yet been born of the Spirit.

Thank-you.

Mark
[/quote]

Hi Mark
We're not perfected yet nor will we be in the flesh but we are definitely sons of God;

Rotherham

Rom 8:14-15  For, as many as by God’s Spirit are being led, the same, are God’s sons,—  For ye have not received a spirit of servitude, leading back into fear, but ye have received a spirit of sonship, whereby we are exclaiming—Abba! Oh Father!

Gal 3:25-26  But, the faith having come, no longer, are we, under a tutor;—  For ye, all, are, sons of God, through the faith in Christ Jesus;

Gal 4:4-7  But, when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, who came to be of a woman, who came to be under law,— That, them who were under law, he might redeem, that, the sonship, we might duly receive;— And, because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, exclaiming, Abba! Oh Father! So that, no longer, art thou a servant, but a son; and, if a son, an heir also, through God.

Rom 8:14-15 For, as many as by God’s Spirit are being led, the same, are God’s sons,— For ye have not received a spirit of servitude, leading back into fear, but ye have received a spirit of sonship, whereby we are exclaiming—Abba! Oh Father!

1Jn 3:1-2  Behold, what manner of love, the Father hath bestowed upon us—that, children of God, we should be called,—and such we are! Therefore, the world understandeth us not, because it understood not him. Beloved! now, are we, children of God; and, not yet, hath it been made manifest, what we shall be,—We know that, if it should be made manifest, like unto him, shall we be, because we shall see him, just as he is.

Heb 12:6-7  For, whom the Lord loveth, he doth, discipline, and scourgeth every son whom he doth welcome home. For the sake of discipline, persevere! As towards sons, God, beareth himself, towards you; for who is a son whom a father doth not discipline?

In Love
tinknocker

mharrell08

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 08:29:38 PM »

Alrighty then...I think the members know why this thread is being locked.  ;)

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.