bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers  (Read 4127 times)

Ninny

Prayers
« on: January 23, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »

I have been on the phone with our sister Peggy (Ez2u)...she asked me to please have you all pray for her and her family. She is dealing with a lot of personal issues that are really threatening her peace...but she knows God is in control of all things...Believe me when I say this family seriously needs our prayers..Peggy is looking to God to watch over her and I promised her I would have you all to pray..
Thank you all from Peggy,
Kathy :-*

Marlene

Re: Prayers
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »

I have already prayed for Peggy. I know, from past post that her family has endured alot.

In His Love,
Marlene

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 05:01:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59TzJRASQJg  yes please pray  peggy  thank you ninny  love you

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 05:14:28 PM »

Peggy, You know we are all going to pray for you and this will all work out as you trust God to know it will...Don't ever hesitate to ask me or our dear Pray-ers!!! You know they are faithful to pray!!
Love you!!! We all love you!!
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

Marlene  thank you for your faithful prayers may the Lord Jesus Christ reward you for your loyalty in Christ peggy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »

dear peggy, after meeting you in mobile and listening to you tell me just some of what your daily life is like, i am uplifted by your faith and love for the Scriptures. i too will remember you in prayer, and i know that He will finish the good work which He has started in you, because He will NOT leave you as an orphan in the storm of your life. He is within you.

claudia

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »

Peggy my prayers are with you and your family. We love you and thank God for your faithfulness in His word. God increases our faith through trials such as these so, rejoice and know that your big brother Jesus has prayed that your faith fails not. Love you Peggy and I pray that God gives you a testimony that will in turn strengthen the body because I believe we all need strengthening as we are drawing closer to Jesus' return.

In His Will,

Charles
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.