bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom come  (Read 3611 times)

gallenwalsh

Kingdom come
« on: January 23, 2010, 06:34:24 PM »

After reading  in Revelation how God uses Satan as a tool to bring mankind through the knowledge of good and evil to eventually triumph over sin and death through CHRIST. I began to wonder just how long this process will actually go on.Is this a snapshot of ETERNITY? Will this be the process by which god keeps on creating beings in his own image forever ?If god is in an EVER expanding family ?There is an entire UNIVERSE out there waiting for the revealing of the sons of GOD. I know Ray has mentioned that the entire universe is waiting for Salvation. Salvation from what ? Who else or what else is out there ? In the end the beast and the false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire. The beast is  US I know but who is the false prophet , is that Satan ? The prophet who said,....THOUGH SHALL NOT SURELY DIE. Big questions,....any insight's welcome.

Kat

Re: Kingdom come
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 07:41:21 PM »

Hi gallerwalsh,

Here is an email that helps explain what the "false prophet" is.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=7426.0 ----

I have some questions here.

Do you believe that Satan (the Devil) and his angels are also going to be reconciled?

COMMENT:  Yes, course. They will be "judged" just like everyone else, and in Judgment all will learn "righteousness" (Isa. 26:9, etc., etc., etc.)

What about the Anti-Christ,

COMMENT:  Scripturally there is no such thing as "THE antichrist."

False Prophet,

COMMENT:  The "false prophet," is not one person, but a system, and yes, they will be severely JUDGED and made right. (Phil. 2:9-11, Eph. 1:10, etc., etc., etc.)

and all of those who take the Mark of the Beast and/or bow before him during the Great Tribulation? Do you believe that they will be reconciled?

COMMENT:  Those who take the mark of the beast are virtually the entire population of humanity, so yes, of course, God will judge them and purify their evil and wicked ways.
-----------------------

This passage of Scripture shows the fact that the world creation is now under bondage and offers a glimpse into the reality that it will be transform in some way by the first resurrection.

Rom 8:18  I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
v. 19  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God;
v. 20  for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of him who subjected it in hope;
v. 21  because the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and obtain the glorious liberty of the children of God.
v. 22  We know that the whole creation has been groaning in travail together until now;
v. 23  and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.