bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How are You  (Read 5877 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
How are You
« on: December 20, 2009, 11:01:11 AM »

Hi Ray,

Just wondering if you could spare a quick email to advise how you’re doing?

Have you tried Baking Soda and Maple Syrup as a cancer therapy? If you haven’t look it up... something to do with sugar (glucose) attracting the cancer, then the bicarb soda rapidly changing the PH of the cancer cells causing them to die. Apparently it doesn’t affect healthy cells.

Regards

Mark

Dear Mark:  Actually I do update my condition periodically on the Forum.  I am not well.  I am in a lot of pain if I don't

take morphine every day.  People are congratulating me almost daily stating that they are so glad that I am all better,

or much better, etc.  I don't know where they are getting that.  I am in a lot more pain this year than I was last year. And,

I don't sleep very well.  Sometimes for a day or two I sleep okay (by okay, I mean I sleep as much as a hour at a time).

People say I "look good," so I guess from that they assume that I MUST feel good.  I wish that were the case, but it not.

I try to be cheerful and have a smile on my face even when I feel really bad. And my wife in many ways is worse than I.

I have a lot of trouble swallowing (both food and my supplements).  Lately, I choke at least 4 to 5 times a day, and sometimes,

I just have to throw everything up--it gets caught in my throat and won't go down (even just a few sips of water chokes me).

It takes as long as a half hour at times to clear my airway.  And when one is taking a hundred supplements a day, it's not a

pretty picture.  I try not to complain too much.

I have been forcing myself to write.  I now have 33 pages on my critique on: "23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese.  It is tedious to

verify and double check ever word and statement I make.  It takes sometimes 3 to 5 hours to write one page.  It will be a very

thorough critique, and I believe well worth the effort.  It should open the minds of thousands of deceived Christians.  I can

easily see a law suit in this paper, even though I repeatedly state that these are my opinions, albeit opinions based on dozens

of Bill's contradicting, lying statements, plus hundreds of Scriptures that are totally contrary to his book.

Well, I'll close with that. I hope you all keep praying for me and for all others who have similar or even greater problems

than I have.  There is no doubt in my mind, that your prayers are keeping me alive. And likewise, I pray for all those which

God is calling into His Kingdom.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: How are You
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:50:33 PM »

Hi Ray,

I just wanted to thank you for your candid reply. Your honesty in one sense is saddening, in another it is as one would speak between friends, which is heartening. My father passed away when I was 18 (now 36) with cancer of the oesophagus, a few years after being diagnosed with lung cancer. I only mentioned this to let you know that I speak as someone who has experienced cancer in the family. I look forward to seeing him when we all awaken.

From my own experience, I see the ‘congratulations’ being offered to you by others as their attempt at faith, I too thought like that. Now,  a lot of my life is lived in unassuming hope, rather than blind faith.

I’m not sure if the energetic conviction of my youth will return before I die, at present I only hold to the beliefs that God is there, that He is All powerful, and that He loves his creation, other than this, I trust the rest will be worked out in the wash so to speak.

With regard to your educational material on the scriptures, perhaps the greatest reason for my acceptance of the material you presented, and the inclusion of it in my own research, is that you are probably one of the most thorough academic bible scholars in the world. I’ve read the books of many theologians, and constantly become disheartened by the lack of ability to be critical in their thesis’.

I look forward to reading your critique. My prayers are with you, and I trust that God has the best for you in mind.

Regards

Mark

Thank you for your email, Mark.  I see I forgot to comment on the baking soda and maple syrup.  Yes, I was on that for about a year.

It did not, however, do much for my PH.  Dr. Steger says that since my cancer is so far advanced, it produces its own acid.  I can

seldom get my PH to alkaline.  So the last couple of months I take a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of blackstrap malasses,

which is actually easier to get down than the cooked maple syrup, and it does tend to bring my PH into akalinity.  I am either on or have

been own just about every concoction that anyone has seriously suggested.  I am not up to shooting baking soda directly into my veins,

however, as some have suggested.  Of the hundreds of remedies that have come pouring in, there has not been very much that Dr.

Steger was not already familiar with.  I am at about the absolute limit of taking any more supplements.  I take about a hundred daily doses now.

It's mostly just some form of food, so I am not too concerned about taking too much. Thanks again for your concern.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.