bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enoch was taken up  (Read 13135 times)

DougE6

Re: Enoch was taken up
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »

Hello Arcturus

Thank you for YOUR gracious words, they made me feel welcome, and they were beautifully spoken.  I just want you to know I have lurked on these boards for years and I have been touched and moved by many of your posts, countless times.  You do have the Spirit of Christ, in spades! :)

I have one off topic question I have wanted to ask you.  Your avatar name..Arturus? Is that not the name of the star? With the picture of the Milky Way, I would assume so.  I looked on your profile, and you are from South Africa, so you are as far south of the equator as I am north. Can you see Arcturus from your spot on earth?

I was just curious.  The star is the second brightest star in the heavens in the spring around here. In other areas, the fourth. 37 light years away and a 100 times more luminous than the sun.  But since you are over 90 degrees latitude south of me, I wondered if you ever see the resplendent Arcturus, in the heavens?

Doug

daywalker

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

At the end of the second list (Hebrews 11:13) it says “These all died in faith”, which of course is referring to the second list only because of the break and the fact that Abel is dead has already been mention; this death being contrasted with the statement that Enoch "should not see death".

Hey Oatmeal,

This statement you make is an assumption. This so-called 'break' is something that you made up based on interpretation.

If Enoch never died, then where did he go? Heaven? You think Heaven is some literal place? Where is this place? On a rock in outer space?

Jesus plainly said "no man has entered into Heaven" and "flesh and blood cannot Inherent the kingdom of Heaven".

If Enoch never died, as you suggest, then God's Word contradicts. I don't believe that God's Word contradicts. Do you?

Daywalker  8)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »

Daywalker you presented the light of the Truth!

John 10 : 35… If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

If He called them gods he called them gods to things that are not really gods at all.

Gal 4:7  So you ( Daywalker, you and I and us here who believe the Truth) are no longer a slave but a child, and if you are a child, then you are also an heir through God.
Gal 4:8  However, in the past, when you
( and I ) did not know God, you (and I) were slaves to things that are not really gods at all.

Now, they, not US, they are gods who build alters in practice of idolatry to their phantom myths of free will ever learning but never able to come to the Truth. No one can come to the Truth. We know that. Truth comes to US through the Spirit of God.

To you Doug….

Job asks HOW,:

…. how should man be just with God? Job 9:9  Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
God makes you and I and they and them and we and us and all.
God answers…. :
Job 38:32  Canst thou ( you or I, or them or us,)  bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job answered that for us then…..

Is it not wonderful to be here now! …in this Forum….We are all here, visibly or invisibly, by the Plan of God showing Himself through the Truth revealed in our Faith that is Christ our GOD.

Your avatar name..Arturus? Is that not the name of the star?

It is,

Deborah
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.